Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing (43173 Views)

Ali Baba And Adesua Etomi Funny Photo: After Spending, She Says She's On Period / Ali Baba And Wife In Adorable New Photos / This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by White007(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2015
grin
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Input(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2015
I better be snapping and saving some pix now because my throw back pix will surprise the world.
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by chigoizie7(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2015
badassProdigy:
So, comedian Ali Baba took to his Instagram account today to share a couple of throwback pictures...

But, there’s one particular picture that’s got everyone’s attention.

Bovi alone sef na enough comedy. see as him stand like immortal benin.
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by mployer(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2015
Preparing to mount the stage, probably the first time on big event.

I can imagine the tension
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by mascot87(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2015
KingTom:
Poverty na disease grin grin grin grin grin

[size=28pt]Twaci for the crown[/size]
Twaci ? You mean that ugly girl? undecided NL don suffer
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by mayorme(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2015
His shadow lost confidence in him sef
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by kent79: 6:13pm On May 14, 2015
Lol
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by MARKone(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2015

Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by iheanyi40(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2015
God pls protect mii from brokeness cheesy
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by oginga: 6:26pm On May 14, 2015
The sins and guilt of the poor is in their poverty.
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Bollinger(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2015
iyatrustee:
Poverty has a way of taking your confidence away!

need prove? Just look at Bovi for christ sake!

you no lie. . . .
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 14, 2015
englishmart:
blessed are the poor in spirit for they shall inherit the kingdom of God grin
Poor in spirit is not the same as being poor. Gerrit?! undecided
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Ebonymiss: 6:35pm On May 14, 2015
Bovi be like I did not do it grin
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by englishmart(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2015
Mee234:

Poor in spirit is not the same as being poor. Gerrit?! undecided
oyo. Rich men are not associated with anything poor. Gerrit?
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by xmich(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2015
Chai Bovi,Bovi,Bovigringringrin Bovi resemble fowl wey fall enter watergrin
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by enomakos(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2015
Good old day
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by nosiebaba(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2015
grin grin

Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 14, 2015
englishmart:
oyo. Rich men are not associated with anything poor. Gerrit?
U need a big lesson on poverty. Don't you know poverty is a concept? A concept that have to be defined within a set of constraints.

Being poor in spirit is not the same as lacking material thing. ok! gerrit now?! angry
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by holicalpha(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2015
Ebonymiss:
Bovi be like I did not do it grin
we can talk now, can't we.??
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by asumo12: 6:56pm On May 14, 2015
Samshw and Aminat508

#Team Subbied
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by blacq2009(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2015
badassProdigy:
So, comedian Ali Baba took to his Instagram account today to share a couple of throwback pictures...

But, there’s one particular picture that’s got everyone’s attention.

Where is Ali Baba? I recognized only Bovi.
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by SamShw(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2015
asumo12:
Samshw and Aminat508

#TeamSubbied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by kenny1313(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2015
In Erigga voice, I fear poverty pass death.
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 14, 2015
Haha! Look at bovi looking like those Ghana people who hawk eggroll and puff puff.
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by daboydamien: 7:06pm On May 14, 2015
KingTom:
[size=28pt]Twaci for the crown[/size]
benefit?
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by millionboi(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2015
iyatrustee:

sure money gives confidence
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by millionboi(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2015
May u nt be poor....click lik 2claim wealth

1 Like

Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by TrishaP(f): 7:16pm On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:
see as bovi mouth long like 3rd mainland
Babe you get mouth grin
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by opmoore(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2015
Bovi...Like those Yahoo Yahoo Boyz caught for 1004 Estate...
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Deejavuu(f): 7:23pm On May 14, 2015
iyatrustee:

I swear you took the words out of my mouth. See the way he kept his hands embarassed cry

But today he is singing a different song. Hardwork and right connections pays mhen.
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

I swear you took the words out of my mouth. See the way he kept his hands embarassed cry

But today he is singing a different song. Hardwork and right connections pays mhen.
The key.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Brown Storms His Village For Deliverance After Suffering Spiritual Attacks / Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) / Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.