Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing (43170 Views)

Ali Baba And Adesua Etomi Funny Photo: After Spending, She Says She's On Period / Ali Baba And Wife In Adorable New Photos / This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Talius(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2015
madridguy:
WOW....WITH TIME EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

IN AMIR KHAN VOICE " ALL IS WELL "

I BELIEVE ONE DAY " SENATOR " WILL BE ATTACHED TO MY NAME
Senator Madridguy doesn't sound so well to me!
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by lovelyadeola(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2015
Lolz See humbleness
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Deejavuu(f): 7:49pm On May 14, 2015
iAmCharis:
The key.

Yeah smiley
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by oseniafeez(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2015
See BOVI mouth like that of person wey wan shout "UP NEPA"..
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yeah smiley
smiley
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by madridguy(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2015
Haaaa...don't worry when the time comes it will sound fine...if Senator Ndume can sound fine, then senator madridguy is okay.

Talius:

Senator Madridguy doesn't sound so well to me!
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Spaxon(f): 9:33pm On May 14, 2015
TrishaP:
Babe you get mouth grin
but na true na grin
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by oche79: 9:41pm On May 14, 2015
goshen26:
Prv 10:15 The rich man's wealth is his strong city: the destruction of the poor is their poverty.
That reminds me of a song titled Destiny by Jamaican Buju Banton who is currently serving a 10 years prison sentence in the USA.
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Abugab(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2015
Bovi looking like a school boy who committed a crime in school and the dad had to come with him to the principal's office.
This same lean Bovi go dey stroke people now forgetting where e dey come from.
Owu na bastard jor....
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Yesinde(f): 9:54pm On May 14, 2015
iyatrustee:
Poverty has a way of taking your confidence away!

need prove? Just look at Bovi for christ sake!
you ar so correct sis. See as e humble himself...
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by fortunechy(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2015
poverty is a disease
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by gbolalekan(m): 4:16am On May 15, 2015
Lovebond34:
lolzz..poverty d origin of humbleness
Correct!
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Talius(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2015
madridguy:
Haaaa...don't worry when the time comes it will sound fine...if Senator Ndume can sound fine, then senator madridguy is okay.

you have jare than enough hope pertaining senator ndume
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Blackfire(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2015
Tears roll down my eyes* this remind me back then when all circumstances,friends,family,foes,fans,said i cant make it.. But look at me now... STILL I RISE.
*tears roll down like joseph when his family bowed before him*
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by ReSexzskilz(f): 12:52pm On May 15, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yeah smiley
pls ma, where can one get baking soda. I heard it treats acute kidney disease.
Re: This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing by Digital(f): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2016
shocked shocked grin cheesy

God punish poverty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) / Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.