Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office (43707 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Why It Is Hard To Believe 3.4 Trillion Naira Was Truely Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by AhmedMustapha(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2015
tit:

stop protecting thieves and arm robbers.
it is your type that dont want things to better in nigeria.
warka!

do you know how much tinubu and fashola rob lagosians of everyday as tax through Alfa Bitter consulting?
do you know how much they make from apapa port alone?
what of tin can?
and all the oil industry that pay tas in lagos?
shell, chevron, agip!

Tinubu and fashola should be surcharged in dollars
and after they should be given ice cream.
Madame if you have any proof of these claims of yours, take these men to court or forever hold your fire. Just so you know FG makes 2 trillion yearly from Apapa port and not the state government and paying tax has never been illegal except it is so in YOUR own country

3 Likes

Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by denedene(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2015
op you are right but you excluded past presidents that should generate 100billion or more if i ain't mistaken cry

1 Like

Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by Princewell2012(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2015
Francis5:

And Tinubu will pay at least 1 trillion.
pls can u tell explain to us why tinubu will have to pay 1 trilion naira?

1 Like

Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by seegi(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2015
And all the leader all abt www.wisebaze.com
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by swagifted(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2015
This post is a joke...total joke
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by rottennaija(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2015
tabisegroup:
my state governor Akpabio should return 1.1 trillion grin

Guy, r u also feeling the oppression from your big mouth state governor?
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by grandstar(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2015
atlwireles:

15% VAT on whom? How many states today collect 1 billion in VAT. Any increase in VAT is punishing businesses in states like Lagos and Rivers. Let's spread the tax burden and collect from the free loaders, before contemplating any increase. Besides your VAT, I agree completely with all your other points

The average VAT rate in West Africa is 15%. Nigeria's too low.

Anyway, VAT should not be more than 10% of the government decides to be lean and mean. That means runs an efficient low cost government and services.

Hong Kong for instance has a 15% personal tax rate, 16.5% company tax, zero % import duty on goods and no VAT whatsoever.

Yes, it has the best infrastructure in the world followed by Germany.

The reason why Hong Kong can afford to keep taxes low is that it was run as a meritocracy by the British and too a very large extent by the China now.

In a meritocracy, they do not have to pander to interest groups or to the masses to win elections. Britain and now China simply appoint governors to run the place.

They dont have to provide sky high pensions or high unemployment benefits or over staff government offices to create jobs. Such waste is eliminated and cost of government therefor low.
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by rottennaija(m): 11:02pm On May 14, 2015
Bollinger:

I actually wondered the same thing. The problem with Nigeria is there are too many stu.pid people everywhere. On the streets, in Govt, everywhere. Ok, it has been established that to govern, you need to pick from the populace an individual to represent the said populace. Here's the problem. When the ratio of st.upid people to the intelligent ones is this high, the chances that you will pick a stu.pid person is also high. That is why Nigeria is so stagnant. What can a stu.pid person achieve? I fear that at this rate, Nigeria will never move past where it is at the moment. Just check Nairaland alone. Stupidity reigns supreme. You can guage a society just from a site like this. Check out yahoo in various countries. It can tell you a lot about the mindset of it's people. Based on Nairaland alone, Nigeria is screwed. Case in point, check out these responses and tell me these aren't ridiculous. As if this is the normal way to generate revenue or persecute criminals to recover stolen funds. Also notice each post started with GREAT. Stu.pid minds think alike.

Need i say more?

You don't need to. You have exposed yourself with your stu.pid rant. Are you scared you or your daddy or your uncle or the person (politician) that is stealing to keep you feeding fat will be asked to return the stolen public funds? It's even a favour we are asking them to return the Looted public funds. Do you know that in some countries, corrupt officials are executed? Stu.pid fellow?
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by eaglechild: 11:09pm On May 14, 2015
Definitely a satire.
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by Emac(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2015
all I know is Tinubu has a whole lot of money to pay... let's start with that. so u don't expect buhari to go knocking on the door of his political God father and party chairman (Tinubu) to return stolen money.. thats indeed laughable.. your idea will not only fail but cause a serious political mayhem.. best is invest deeply on the economy.. find the best sectors to focus on eg.. entertainment, industry (with max electricity backed up), agriculture etc trust me in 8yrs we will be free off our debts..with each sectors generating 400billion at max. this is a long term process rather than a quick way to initiate political war or hate in which poor citizens like us will thus suffer for it... its a No No... pls where is my dark chocolate biko , u shed lick some and get sense.
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by Reference(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2015
Chai. This country and her citizens. We gives up....sorry yuzzy.
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by dayodare49o: 12:00am On May 15, 2015
Then it means Buhari will have to spend all his 8 years prosecuting ha ha ha these buharists are mugu like their god o.

1 Like

Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by CyberWolf: 12:22am On May 15, 2015
africanusvu:
Just like that,Na so I easy? You just sit inside Bar reason how GMB go take get Trillions?and come run for front page here,Soo,Buhari will just go to sayyy Tinubu and say thus,...Hey mr man,u were onc a gov under Obj,you go inside and give me 80billion from dat money OR........,Orijin no good for body
grin grin grin
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by jkross(m): 12:29am On May 15, 2015
Britain gave us the perfect blue print..let the regions develop at its own pace...for reason best known to gown he went ahead to dissolve the regions and created the so called calamity called states..the highest form of corruption happens at the state level.where one governor without regards for constitution scraped LGA and created his so called community govt...the allocation given to LGA for the past 4years has been under his control..he is yet to pay salaries but his family members have built mansions in the state capital on lands illegally allocated to them..he increase school fees from 30K to 120k only to turn around and say the govt will pay 100k while u pay 20k but the standard of education has since remain sick..strike every 3months even if its for a week..same governor have come out to say Imo state owes him billions...Nigerian leaders no dey fear God..infact Nigerians no get fear of GOD..pastors inclusive many are using the name "God" to build empires on earth..
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by kodded(m): 2:28am On May 15, 2015
[s]
InvertedHammer:
/
I think the article is nonsense.

The only way.Nigeria can recover her stolen money is through a God-fearing, patriotic albeit asshole military dictator that throws the IRS "format" at the politicians, et al. Fighting corruption involves zero tolerance with no soft-landing. Otherwise people will steal N10b to give back N2bn. Net looting profit becomes N8bn.

The format goes like this. The onus is on suspect to prove funds and assets are legitimately acquired or be wholly forfeited to the government. In extreme cases, 2-5 years jail term follows.

The only person that can implement such a draconian measure is an A-hole who talks less and acts more. Fvck fundamental human rights! A looter of commonwealth should be treated like a criminal that he/she is. All these oil marketers gallivanting all over the place will cry more than Oladipo Diya. This is why I think GEJ is the worst of the worst--allowed Lilly-livered leeches to hold his government at ransom. What manner of C-in-C?!
/
[/s] when i read post like this.............i weep bitterly for my country embarassed
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by kodded(m): 2:32am On May 15, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Madame if you have any proof of these claims of yours, take these men to court or forever hold your fire. Just so you know FG makes 2 trillion yearly from Apapa port and not the state government and paying tax has never been illegal except it is so in YOUR own country
if you believe that fashola and tinubu didnt spend that amount of money
so stop accusing jonathan of stealing $20billion or do you have a proof ?

1 Like

Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by Bollinger(m): 3:03am On May 15, 2015
rottennaija:

You don't need to. You have exposed yourself with your stu.pid rant. Are you scared you or your daddy or your uncle or the person (politician) that is stealing to keep you feeding fat will be asked to return the stolen public funds? It's even a favour we are asking them to return the Looted public funds. Do you know that in some countries, corrupt officials are executed? Stu.pid fellow?

like I said; stu.pid. Instead of the guy to hide in reflection, he responds. Can't even understand a simple message. No one is saying don't go after corrupt politicians, but go after them using common sense.
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by Tinyemeka(m): 3:14am On May 15, 2015
Hmmm... No be small things O.

So if the country was to split now, with the SE/SS going their seperate ways, this is the kind of news we would be reading everyday about Nigeria?
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by InvertedHammer: 5:41am On May 15, 2015
kodded:
when i read post like this.............i weep bitterly for my country embarassed
/
You are already weeping and will continue to weep in misery till you die because pretentious folks like you will rather run to the church to pray than do the heavy lifting.

Every country that is progressing today takes very decisive actions against corruption. But not your opinion. You will rather pack your bag and run to those countries that did their house cleaning and complain about not being accorded equal right. Who will take you serious? You intend to enjoy the fruit of people's Labour.

I advocate firing squad for looters.

No light. No fuel. No jobs. All because a few individuals will steal the commonwealth and hide behind legal maneuvers to go Scot free. Cut their balls! Gosh I love Saudi Arabia, China, Malaysia, etc. because of their near zero tolerance for nonsense

Continue to weep.
\

2 Likes

Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by rottennaija(m): 6:33am On May 15, 2015
Bollinger:

like I said; stu.pid. Instead of the guy to hide in reflection, he responds. Can't even understand a simple message. No one is saying don't go after corrupt politicians, but go after them using common sense.

You mean the same type of "common sense" they have been using to deceive you and you alone. Mr. Man, look, this is Nigeria and they(you) are the reason why the country is the mockery of the world. If you think you don't like the suggestion, then you better bring up yours and better still, you shut it.
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:01am On May 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is this a joke or what? grin
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by kodded(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2015
[s]
InvertedHammer:

/
You are already weeping and will continue to weep in misery till you die because pretentious folks like you will rather run to the church to pray than do the heavy lifting.

Every country that is progressing today takes very decisive actions against corruption. But not your opinion. You will rather pack your bag and run to those countries that did their house cleaning and complain about not being accorded equal right. Who will take you serious? You intend to enjoy the fruit of people's Labour.

I advocate firing squad for looters.

No light. No fuel. No jobs. All because a few individuals will steal the commonwealth and hide behind legal maneuvers to go Scot free. Cut their balls! Gosh I love Saudi Arabia, China, Malaysia, etc. because of their near zero tolerance for nonsense

Continue to weep.
\
[/s]

Mr.Angry Man suicide is still legal in this country

and rat poison is very cheap

1 Like

Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by InvertedHammer: 7:14am On May 15, 2015
kodded:

Mr.Angry Man suicide is still legal in this country

and rat poison is very cheap
/
It is exhilarating to know that I.am exchanging words with someone obviously inebriated with dog meat peppersoup.
\
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by Bollinger(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2015
rottennaija:

You mean the same type of "common sense" they have been using to deceive you and you alone. Mr. Man, look, this is Nigeria and they(you) are the reason why the country is the mockery of the world. If you think you don't like the suggestion, then you better bring up yours and better still, you shut it.

You don't know how pissed off I get when I hear people say "this is Nigeria". It's like saying "we don't do thing normally here" Nigerians love to justify their stupidity and squalor. You need suggestions? I'll give you some. I didn't come up with these though. It is how normal countries go about persecuting criminals.

step1; Gather credible evidence. key word here is credible.

step 2; After evidence gathering, issue arrest warrant.

step 3; Try them in a court of law.

Step 4; if found guilty based on the evidence gathered, throw the full weight of the law at them.

See how simple that was? I know what you are going to say next. You are going to say "this is Nigeria. It's not going to work because we are not normal" So, who's fault or problem is that?

Assumptions, finger pointing and innuendo's is not how the law is enforced in normal societies.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by acehood907(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2015
Francis5:

And Tinubu will pay at least 1 trillion.
Then obasanjo should volunteer wth 2 trillion right

1 Like

Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by Nobody: 7:36am On May 15, 2015
Dreams.
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by kodded(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2015
Bollinger:

You don't know how pissed off I get when I hear people say "this is Nigeria". It's like saying "we don't do thing normally here" Nigerians love to justify their stupidity and squalor. You need suggestions? I'll give you some. I didn't come up with these though. It is how normal countries go about persecuting criminals.

Step 4; if found guilty based on the evidence gathered, throw the full weight of the law at them.

See how simple that was? I know what you are going to say next. You are going to say "this is Nigeria. It's not going to work because we are not normal" So, who's fault or problem is that?

Assumptions, finger pointing and innuendo's is not how the law is enforced in normal societies.
GOD bless your for that wonderful piece

With someone like you in nigeria I believe there is still hope for nigeria cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by kodded(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
It is exhilarating to know that I.am exchanging words with someone obviously inebriated with dog meat peppersoup.
\
instead for you to tell me how buhari will bring back other sectors in our economy

You are busy supporting buhari to hunt down politicians

I weep for you
Hatred has so consume your mind that you can't see good from bad embarassed
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by rottennaija(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2015
Bollinger:

I'm not going to say next. But how about this? If you don't know where to channelled your suggestions to, then write your suggestions in a piece of paper, fold it very well, then shove up your anus. I think that will do it
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by rottennaija(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2015
kodded:
instead for you to tell me how buhari will bring back other sectors in our economy

You are busy supporting buhari to hunt down politicians

I weep for you
Hatred has so consume your mind that you can't see good from bad embarassed

You mean those that ruined the country with all sort of vices should be left like it never happened? There is need to accountability. They should be made to account how they wasted our money, without which, they will never learn.

Do you know that these politicians store cash in their houses? I mean hard currency?

You know what, the fact is, they never thought that they will lose at the presidential election. They never thought that they will no longer be in power. They never thought that this day, May 29 will come and that was why they carried out without thinking and conscience.
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by MistadeRegal(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2015
Forward this straightway to Buhari....AND I MEAN RIGHT NOW!!
Re: Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office by teebaxy(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2015
Sunnymatey:
Op, you forgot to ask Buhari to also refund #1b being part of the monies he took when he was head of state and PTF chairman.
Then atiku,tinubu,obasanjo,jonathan should all refund #500b respectively.And force baba obasanjo to direct his will to the masses since he is close to his grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust / Aso Rock Deserted After Presidential Election / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.