Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones (3671 Views)

Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP / COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / Nigerian Slams Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG For Donating Ambulance To Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 14, 2015
stebell:

If yu are stuuupid, I don't think the pst is.
Keep ur sermon to yourself cos I know for sure that the same Germans yu are hold in that esteem do come to Nigeria for spiritual awakening and blessing frm the same MOG here in Naija.

If you are really the one that typed this, then sorry, your case is irredeemable! I can't help such utter stupidity.

-CramJones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by stebell(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

If you are really the one that typed this, then sorry, your case is irredeemable! I can't help such utter stupidity.

-CramJones

Your case is stupidity and hypocrisy joined together.
Mind ur wayward job and leave them alone.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by hanbaliola(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2015
Na wa oh, Nigerian sha, America donate weapons to Israel and Papa Adeboye donate Ambulance.
While always got it wrong as an African. and you called this holy spirit.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Imokay: 8:46pm On May 14, 2015
Imagine the number of Nigerian lives that would be saved if Adeboye donates the ambulance to RCCG camp to shuttle at least 20 kilometer stretch both ways from RCCG camp. This is where hundreds of lives are lost just by his nose due to lack of prompt attention yet he was able to see and have compassion for the need in far away Israel hoping to get brownie points from God.

God is not mocked, many will cast demons, prophesy, and move huge crowd in the name of Jesus, but they know him not
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 14, 2015
On glaring display here is crass ignorance of the fact that-
1. RCCG where he provides leadership is an international organization with the attendant cross-border implications.
2. This is not personal but about the organization he leads.
3. Organizational goals are in issue here.
4. Ifewara where he hails from has RCCG Corporate Social Responsibility footprints.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Dzany(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
HolySPIRIT cool

More like unholy spirit to me.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Dzany(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2015
Degis:

Is stupidity your stock in trade?. Or Do you have a proclivity for making provocative posts?. Or you never inherited any sense of propriety at all?. A man does a humanitarian service and your usual stupid self queries him on the location, how is that your business?.

For your necessary education, the Redeemed Christian Church of God donated more than 2 Billion Naira to various communities in Nigeria aside from interventions from the local churches in their communities in the year 2012. Regarding this matter, Google is your friend.

You come to the Internet to castigate someone who has been in the forefront of community service when you were still in your diapers and think you and your irascible and imbecilic followers who are agents of the devil can escape being spurned some home truths..

Yesterday, it was Ben Bruce and your very infantile apology, today, it is Pastor Adeboye, tomorrow, I am sure your next target for opprobrium will be God himself. Truly, Reuben Abati was right when he called you and your ilk, children of Anger.

Calm down bro.........nobody takes sands to the beach.
That ambulance would have saved more lives somewhere else.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by merzybenedict(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

Typical religious sentimental Nigerian. So the "spirit" led him to donate an ambulance to a country that have one of the best ambulance and emergency service in the world. What kind of "spirit" is that?

-CramJones
Things happen in God's way that ordinary people believe it's an unnecessary stuff.. Do you know that The Bible says in the Book of Psalms that " pray for the peace of Jerusalem and it shall be well with you.".. The campaign going on in the Xtian world now is about Helping the Israelites concerning their issues.. If you are a lover of Daystar TV network on Dstv, you'll understand what I meant.. The Holy Spirit is for those who are only Spiritual !!!. The Holy Spirit controls all of your feelings and your mind and heart..
When the Spirit directs, You just have to follow !!!. If you are not a believer of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, It doesn't mean you should oppose what's going on in there !!!!!!!!. Kudos to Pastor E.A.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by merzybenedict(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Our "hosts" showing their wisdom
Foolish man
His village has no electricity, no running water, no single good road, no good school, no hospital! but he's donating to Israel!
JESUS is Lord !!!. No GOOD BELIEVER will ever utter this statement.. And that's why JESUS is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE (john 14:6).. We don't believe in violence like you do !!!. Believers in the #Faithhood, hit like if you agree.. Un-believers can share if they wish..

BTW, I prophecy divine HEALING of the MIND from the bondage of mediocrity !!!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by bolaino(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:
I read with utter shock that Pastor E. A Adeboye donated an Ambulance to Israel: Here is the link to the story, and pictures posted.\

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photos-pastor-adeboye-donates-ambulance.html#more

To highlight the stupidity of this donation, let us look at the statistics of Israel compared to Nigeria.

This is a quote from Wikipedia on Israeli's ambulance services for a population of just 7 million people compared to Nigeria's 180 million.

1. While the MDA currently has approximately 1,200 medics, paramedics and emergency physicians on staff, it still relies heavily on over 12,000 volunteers who serve in both operational and administrative capacities. The organization operates 95 stations with a fleet of over 728 ambulances. The majority of the fleet consists of Basic Life Support (BLS) ambulances. These are supplemented by Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulances, mobile intensive care units (MICU) and a variety of first responders. This means about 1 ambulance per 9000 people

Meanwhile according Vconnect Nigeria only has about 62 ambulance services, which has no central coordination. No data exist on number of paramedics in Nigeria. There are no defibrillators ALL Nigerian teaching hospitals. Making it 1 ill equiped ambulance/2.9 million people compared to Israel's 1 ambulance/9000 people.

2. According to Peer review article in the New England Journal of Medicine Road fatalities in Nigeria is 425 per 100,000 people per year. While that of Israel is 9.5 per 100,000 people per year.

3. If Pastor Adeboye have a heart attack or a stroke (God forbid) in Nigeria, he is as good as dead, because there are no places in the country that can take care of him optimally or an ambullance that will come to his rescue in 5 minutes. Even if there is, I bet they do not have defibrillators or emergency surgical kit. The Israeli's must be saying "Look at these dumb Africans".

4. My prayer is for African to start getting some sense. Hopefully we would. Good radiance to bad rubbish!

-CramJones
pastor Adeboye is a Zionist, a New world Order puppet, they are all Capitalists.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by olufunmibi(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

Typical religious sentimental Nigerian. So the "spirit" led him to donate an ambulance to a country that have one of the best ambulance and emergency service in the world. What kind of "spirit" is that?

-CramJones

HOLY SIPRIT.. abi wetin bi di korret spelling?
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by bolaino(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
For the first time, I agree with Mr. Jones. This donation is unnecessary, I believe it's just for show. He should have donated it here in Nigeria or one of these disease ravaged African countries.

I wasn't shocked though, Nigerian clergy men are something else, I expect Oyedepo to donate one of his jets to the Nigerian Air Force.
hahahaha Nairaland people, una no go kee person,
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by bolaino(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I think it's The "Molly Spirit" because These Guys must be High on something, and I know it's not Holy.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by merzybenedict(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Please burn this book wherever you see it
The same book will soon be the one you'll be carrying about when you become a pastor. I speak into your life with FAITH..

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by idu1(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2015
What happen to giving the ambulance to liberia or congo?

These pastors sef.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 14, 2015
Donating ambulances to Israel isn't bad but he should as well consider donating some to Nigeria.
Today at Ugep, Cross river state, a young man died instantly after a vehicle hit him and as usual, the body was on the road for more than 5hrs. With these ambulances, this will change.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by adekennis(m): 11:43pm On May 14, 2015
Oga cramjones dey para mode..
We go see for church on Sunday!
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by adekennis(m): 11:43pm On May 14, 2015
Oga cramjones dey para mode..We go see for church on Sunday!
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by obiak4(m): 11:45pm On May 14, 2015
Degis:

Is stupidity your stock in trade?. Or Do you have a proclivity for making provocative posts?. Or you never inherited any sense of propriety at all?. A man does a humanitarian service and your usual stupid self queries him on the location, how is that your business?.

For your necessary education, the Redeemed Christian Church of God donated more than 2 Billion Naira to various communities in Nigeria aside from interventions from the local churches in their communities in the year 2012. Regarding this matter, Google is your friend.

You come to the Internet to castigate someone who has been in the forefront of community service when you were still in your diapers and think you and your irascible and imbecilic followers who are agents of the devil can escape being spurned some home truths..

Yesterday, it was Ben Bruce and your very infantile apology, today, it is Pastor Adeboye, tomorrow, I am sure your next target for opprobrium will be God himself. Truly, Reuben Abati was right when he called you and your ilk, children of Anger.
but all cramjones said about Ben and adeboye are factual please we need facts to dispute what his articles and not name calling and abuse
#LETARGUEWITHFACTS #SAYNOTOABUSE
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Jaypea98: 12:26am On May 15, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
CRAMJONES is FFK.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Evvilgenius: 1:16am On May 15, 2015
cramjones:
I read with utter shock that Pastor E. A Adeboye donated an Ambulance to Israel: Here is the link to the story, and pictures posted.\

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photos-pastor-adeboye-donates-ambulance.html#more

To highlight the stupidity of this donation, let us look at the statistics of Israel compared to Nigeria.

This is a quote from Wikipedia on Israeli's ambulance services for a population of just 7 million people compared to Nigeria's 180 million.

1. While the MDA currently has approximately 1,200 medics, paramedics and emergency physicians on staff, it still relies heavily on over 12,000 volunteers who serve in both operational and administrative capacities. The organization operates 95 stations with a fleet of over 728 ambulances. The majority of the fleet consists of Basic Life Support (BLS) ambulances. These are supplemented by Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulances, mobile intensive care units (MICU) and a variety of first responders. This means about 1 ambulance per 9000 people

Meanwhile according Vconnect Nigeria only has about 62 ambulance services, which has no central coordination. No data exist on number of paramedics in Nigeria. There are no defibrillators ALL Nigerian teaching hospitals. Making it 1 ill equiped ambulance/2.9 million people compared to Israel's 1 ambulance/9000 people.

2. According to Peer review article in the New England Journal of Medicine Road fatalities in Nigeria is 425 per 100,000 people per year. While that of Israel is 9.5 per 100,000 people per year.

3. If Pastor Adeboye have a heart attack or a stroke (God forbid) in Nigeria, he is as good as dead, because there are no places in the country that can take care of him optimally or an ambullance that will come to his rescue in 5 minutes. Even if there is, I bet they do not have defibrillators or emergency surgical kit. The Israeli's must be saying "Look at these dumb Africans".

4. My prayer is for African to start getting some sense. Hopefully we would. Good radiance to bad rubbish!

-CramJones
In as much as I agree with your faulting his donation to Israel when his home country is much in need of the facility in question, I don't agree on your submission that no tertiaryhospital in Nigeria has a defribillator. It is also a disservice to all the neurologists and other physicians to say one cannot survive stroke in Nigeria when they work day and night to prevent stroke and have helped innumerable thousands to live on despite suffering a stroke.

In as much as our system is not working and we want to emphasize that fact, we should not be insensitive to the plight of those who work hard and record successes in a malfuctional and low resource system.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Duru1(m): 1:48am On May 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
For the first time, I agree with Mr. Jones. This donation is unnecessary, I believe it's just for show. He should have donated it here in Nigeria or one of these disease ravaged African countries.

I wasn't shocked though, Nigerian clergy men are something else, I expect Oyedepo to donate one of his jets to the Nigerian Air Force.

I guess the man of church donated the ambulance to the country when human beings are the inhabitants instead of Nigeria.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by grandstar(m): 2:33am On May 15, 2015
Its a pity that people are blinded by religion.

Israel is not a Christian land. They follow Judaism. They even murdered the Christ. I am not saying take revenge but just highlights the silliness of the donation.

Also Israel has no significance in Christianity (John 4:20, 3:16)

It makes no sense donating an ambulance to a country that obviously has an abundance of them. They are also well supplied in terms of medics. The influx of Russian jews increased the number of highly skilled people greatly.

Don't bother arguing with his followers. The man is infallible.

One just has to witness the traffic jam or madness during their Holy Ghost conferences and wonder whether the True God is one of confusion.

Of course he is untouchable as any politician that rails against him will lose the election in Ogun and a huge number nationwide. I just cant understand why the government has not closed down the church over the traffic insanity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Borderless: 3:03am On May 15, 2015
I'm soo sure you'd soon come back to say you're sorry about your statement on Adeboye just like you did on Murray-Bruce few days back.

Must you always talk? Na wah o
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by alienvirus: 4:14am On May 15, 2015
So many adeboye pikins on NL. They are all voolish together. Adeboye is becoming senile.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:27am On May 15, 2015
cramjones:

If I tell you now that you are a mumu, you will say that I am insulting you. But really you are a mumu. No wonder caucaseans think Africans are stupid and unintelligent. It is people like you that gives them that picture. Unfortunately, it may be too late for you to get some intellect!

-CramJones

ok. a drug addict vs a known bigot..
cramjones I hope you don't come back to apologise
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by mekd: 10:06am On May 15, 2015
Giving is a choice and not by force. What papa adeboye did is never wrong, after all I strongly believe he has bin doing the same (charit) here in Nigeria which I think u guys don't even know about. Even the Queen of Ethiopia did same unto king Solomon no minding how rich he was. So stop condemning him
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by itsoscar: 11:51am On May 15, 2015
Its time for these churches to start paying taxes because its obvious they are making billions of naira from this country.
There is no such thing as the spirit leads, we should be looking for ways to improve our country instead of giving out to a very well developed country.... even God ear go ring when he go hear this kind thing..... do you know how many Nigerians are dying daily because of this ambulance?Lets keep spirituality aside and face the fact on ground, can u carry a cup of water and throw it into the river because you want the river to full....Nigeria problem is spirituality we r just too spiritually incline.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:42am On May 16, 2015
merzybenedict:

The same book will soon be the one you'll be carrying about when you become a pastor. I speak into your life with FAITH..

Amen!
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by AskProf: 1:08pm On May 16, 2015
teemanbastos:
First and Foremost... Whether this was donated at the wrong location or not..It is a humanitarian service.
Thumbs up.
Secondly...Everyone should know that E.A.A is a Man of God..(nt just any).. he obviously does things as the spirit leads.. And No man never understands God.. All what God demands is Obedience.
Even the Man of God himself may be wondering..Why Israel?! But He must obey GOD..
So for any to begin to castigate one like E.A.A Is misinforming..
A man of his calibre does not operate under the callings and natural tendencies of the flesh.
Even the Bible says 'The things of the Spirit is foolishness to the ordinary man and vice versa'
and yet The Foolishness of God is wiser than Men.

My post will make sense to spiritual-inclined peepz cool

Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Motor Bike Thief Striped Naked In Isuikwuato (photos) - Igberetv.com / Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold / (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.