Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

(Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix (3657 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX / Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by aminaadamu(f): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Pictures of Federal Road In Aba. Port Harcourt Road Aba Abia State.

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by aminaadamu(f): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2016
angry

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by aminaadamu(f): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2016
sad

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by aminaadamu(f): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2016
angry

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by realjoker(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2016
I thought you guys claimed GEJ have tarred all the federal roads in SE with gold and diamond? hence call him your hero and chief transformer.

7 Likes

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by aminaadamu(f): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2016
sad

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by CandyDiamond(f): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2016
realjoker:
I thought GEJ have constructed all the federal roads in SE with gold and diamond?
Must GEJ construct all the road in the SE/SS; did Obasanjo construct all the road in SW and Hausa-fulani with more than 30 years of military rule, did they construct all the roads in the North. The new government should continue where the others stop.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by aminaadamu(f): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by aminaadamu(f): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2016
grin

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by SlayerSupreme: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2016
Schematics you like road ehnnnn. Any road matter you go run enter the thread. I no say you don add this one to your collection. Meanwhile, e no go beta for federal government!
Lalasticlala come and see this HD pictures
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by adeniyibolanle(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Must GEJ construct all the road in the SE/SS; did Obasanjo construct all the road in SW and Hausa-fulani with more than 30 years of military rule, did they construct all the roads in the North. The new government should continue where the others stop.
Now that is the point GEJ did major transformation in the North and I wonder why people thinks he was fair in his administration? That is why we all should know that Oga Jorna too played political game he was doing all that in the North thinking he was going to gain their support for second term meanwhile neglecting the Southern region thinking they are my brothers and they will always be by me
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Earth2Metahuman: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2016
CandyDiamond:

so you people knew all these yet you voted enmasse for someone that ignored all these death traps but looted your future ?

Anyway, we should keep these pictures for future reference purposes cos when buhari starts work on those roads, one eleribu ediot won't come and tell us how gej's legacy is being carried on or how the roads were already been tarred with golds and diamonds.

3 Likes

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by diegwu01: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2016
realjoker:
I thought you guys claimed GEJ have tarred all the federal roads in SE with gold and diamond? hence call him your hero and chief transformer.
According to IPOBians, GEJ built the roads but recent rains and Herdsmen destroyed the Road

5 Likes

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by realjoker(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2016
CandyDiamond:

He didn't, in fact we castigate and castrate him. So that is why we don't idolize him. But the way you lot idolized GEJ and claimed that he constructed 25k km ghosts roads in your backyard make us feel like all your roads have been tarred with gold and silver.

2 Likes

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by realjoker(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
diegwu01:

According to IPOBians, GEJ built the roads but recent rains and Herdsmen destroyed the Road
Don't mind those pathetic election sore losses.

4 Likes

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by kayfra: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Love the flyover GEJ built. Dubai standard

GEJ our hero in Israel

2 Likes

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Earth2Metahuman: 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
diegwu01:

2 Likes

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by KINGwax007(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
CandyDiamond:

obviously, you haven't been to the North, neither the South West.

There is jo major road connecting two states or major cities that is not tarred. If there is, kindly post it!

I dey wait u

1 Like

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by aminaadamu(f): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by aminaadamu(f): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by AZeD1(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2016
KINGwax007:

There is jo major road connecting two states or major cities that is not tarred. If there is, kindly post it!

I dey wait u
Odogunyan - Sagamu road.

Orijin - Ijebu Ode road.

1 Like

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Stingman: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
KINGwax007:

I dey wait u

A bad section of Ikorodu/Ijebu-Ode road.

Most residents of the fast-growing Ikorodu and its adjoining towns, which stretch from Lagos to Ogun State, are worse off, judging by their experiences on the two roads that link them with other states through Ogun State. (The Nation)

Pic 1 Ikorudu/Ijebu road, Pic 2 and 3 Owode road

Lagos/Abeokuta Expressway, has gone from bad to worse. This is the result of a two-day downpour that washed away the palliative put in place by the Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA).

Since Monday, motorists plying Sango/Ifo; Abeokuta/Oshodi; and Ifo/Agege have been encountering serious challenges passing through the failed section, amid terrible traffic jam on the ever-busy road.

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Sorry, others didn't stop anywhere cos they didn't start anything at all.

Why do you want buhari to construct those roads? I thought you guys said GEJ had done the roads using silver and Diamond then sprayed perfume on them.
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Stingman: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Why do you want buhari to construct those roads? I thought you guys said GEJ had done the roads using silver and Diamond then sprayed perfume on them.

All these are rubbish...The country need to be restructures so that regions can do their roads. No region should be waiting for Abuja to build their roads...Regions should be allowed to manage their resources, use their resources to build and repaid their roads. It is wicked for the central government to use resources from one region to repair the roads in other regions, leaving the other regions out...
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Abagworo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Sometimes I wish those foools worse. Go back to my arguments on this very Nairaland when they were busy fighting Theodore Orji instead of directing there needs to FG under GEJ. Buhari has no business with these people that keep fighting him daily instead of working with him for our collective development. Work has already commenced on Owerri-Port Harcourt road and surely it will soon be completed while these foools continue to fight FG.

https://www.nairaland.com/1496007/current-state-port-harcourt-road-aba/4
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Stingman: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Sometimes I wish those foools worse. Go back to my arguments on this very Nairaland when they were busy fighting Theodore Orji instead of directing there needs to FG under GEJ. Buhari has no business with these people that keep fighting him daily instead of working with him for our collective development. Work has already commenced on Owerri-Port Harcourt road and surely it will soon be completed while these foools continue to fight FG.

https://www.nairaland.com/1496007/current-state-port-harcourt-road-aba/4

Mister, you are misdirecting you anger and showing you love for APC. The local people don't care about party politics, they just want good life...Why would a government as far as Abuja will be doing Owerri road? Regions should be empowered to do such. Forget about people fighting government because the government has failed the people, and support restructuring of the country.
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by KINGwax007(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Stingman:

A bad section of Ikorodu/Ijebu-Ode road.

Most residents of the fast-growing Ikorodu and its adjoining towns, which stretch from Lagos to Ogun State, are worse off, judging by their experiences on the two roads that link them with other states through Ogun State. (The Nation)

Pic 1 Ikorudu/Ijebu road, Pic 2 and 3 Owode road

Lagos/Abeokuta Expressway, has gone from bad to worse. This is the result of a two-day downpour that washed away the palliative put in place by the Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA).

Since Monday, motorists plying Sango/Ifo; Abeokuta/Oshodi; and Ifo/Agege have been encountering serious challenges passing through the failed section, amid terrible traffic jam on the ever-busy road.

you guys are really ready to misunderstand me. All the roads you mentioned are tagged old roads...there is an alternative for it which are called express.

Now, I am not saying that that justifies the neglect of the govt as I am against mismanagement and lack of maintenance, but I don't see those roads as a major road anymore
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Abagworo(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Stingman:

Mister, you are misdirecting you anger and showing you love for APC. The local people don't care about party politics, they just want good life...Why would a government as far as Abuja will be doing Owerri road? Regions should be empowered to do such. Forget about people fighting government because the government has failed the people, and support restructuring of the country.

I support Buhari and I supported him right from time. I grew up loving him because my parents gave good account of him and everyone who has ever come across him believe he us upright. I value people based on being truthful and upright. Follow that link I posted earlier https://www.nairaland.com/1496007/current-state-port-harcourt-road-aba/4 and read how stewpid these people are. If GEJ was still in power they would have still avoided demanding for the road to be done. That's absurd to me.

The issue is not about restructuring. The restructuring or Biafra is being championed by those who lost power and are looking for new chiefdom to reap. Even if you make Abia a separate country their will still be Ohuhu vs Ngwa crisis and some sections will be marginalized without external help.

The issue is in joining hands with authority both at State and Federal level to develop Abia.

1 Like

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Stingman: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Abagworo:

I support Buhari and I supported him right from time. I grew up loving him because my parents gave good account of him and everyone who has ever come across him believe he us upright. I value people based on being truthful and upright. Follow that link I posted earlier https://www.nairaland.com/1496007/current-state-port-harcourt-road-aba/4 and read how stewpid these people are. If GEJ was still in power they would have still avoided demanding for the road to be done. That's absurd to me.

The issue is not about restructuring. The restructuring or Biafra is being championed by those who lost power and are looking for new chiefdom to reap. Even if you make Abia a separate country their will still be Ohuhu vs Ngwa crisis and some sections will be marginalized without external help.

The issue is in joining hands with authority both at State and Federal level to develop Abia.

You don't seem to be getting it....The SE has been sidelined and I support those who are calling for restructuring...Remember Orji Kanu and Abia state house of Assembly members went on hunger strike on the bad condition of Enugu PH express as far back as 1999? How come SE has the worse road in the federation? Did your parents tell you something about that? Or was it just about Buhari? Did they also tell you what SE got during his time at PTF? With restructuring or with Biafra, at least the major roads will be done, forget about the petty crisis between inner communities and face the bigger picture. Those fighting communities will be happy to travel to the cities on good roads, than the situation now, or what do you think?
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Fyno: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
The idea of bringing Gej and Buhari into this thread is not the reason for this thread. The aim is to expose the evil men that has been in Abia govt house since 1999.
People need to know Aba has been in a big mess since TA orji took over power. This road is the major road that connects Aba town with PH but look how bad it is and to make matters worse FG under Gej through counterpart funding paid Abia state govt 8billion naira for this road,even the then minister of information Labaran Maku during his good governance tour listed this road as one of the completed road,the senator representing Abia South, Enyinnaya Abaribe even hailed the federal govt for reconstruction of the road. But in reality these evil men that went to Abuja the other to support Ikpeazu are the people that shared the money,supervised by Governor TA orji.
This is the more reason why we need a change of govt in Abia.
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by phemmyutd(m): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Stingman:

You don't seem to be getting it....The SE has been sidelined and I support those who are calling for restructuring...Remember Orji Kanu and Abia state house of Assembly members went on hunger strike on the bad condition of Enugu PH express as far back as 1999? How come SE has the worse road in the federation? Did your parents tell you something about that? Or was it just about Buhari? Did they also tell you what SE got during his time at PTF? With restructuring or with Biafra, at least the major roads will be done, forget about the petty crisis between inner communities and face the bigger picture. Those fighting communities will be happy to travel to the cities on good roads, than the situation now, or what do you think?

What disturb me most is that we never heard about federalism during Gej administration, We do not hear about the bad roads in South East during Gej government.

Why is it that it is when your adopted son lost power you now realised you need all these?

You elders were busy with yam when their cries would have been heard and all of you were busy praising Gej instead of bringing out your problems for all to see.

Mr. Man, you better pray for this government to remember you because if he did not, I can't see what you can do to it. Remember your votes were not significant to his emergence, so you have nothing to threatened him. That's just the facts
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Stingman: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
phemmyutd:

What disturb me most is that we never heard about federalism during Gej administration, We do not hear about the bad roads in South East during Gej government.

Why is it that it is when your adopted son lost power you now realised you need all these?

You elders were busy with yam when their cries would have been heard and all of you were busy praising Gej instead of bringing out your problems for all to see.

Mr. Man, you better pray for this government to remember you because if he did not, I can't see what you can do to it. Remember your votes were not significant to his emergence, so you have nothing to threatened him. That's just the facts

You never had it during Johnathan administration because you didn't care. Igbo leaders have consistently talked to every regime in power, but SE has been systematically marked for punishment since after the war...by all successive government.

Now see>>>

Igbo Leaders Make Demands As Jonathan Visits Enugu

The leaders on Saturday listed the demands of the geo-political zone from the Federal Government, including the Second Niger Bridge, due attention to roads and solution to ecological problems.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/05/igbo-leaders-make-demands-as-jonathan-visits-enugu.html.

...Did you hear about federalism during OBJ term? Did you know what cause issued between OBJ and Kanu?

By the way, it is not for you tell the people when to act...after all have you asked yourself why the north didn't start their SHARIA movement until during the regime of OBJ from the south?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki And Tinubu, Who Is More Influential / Where Is This Place In Nigeria? / Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.