Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Pls Suggest Types Of Hair Extensions That Would Sell Fast In London And Buyers! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Suggest Types Of Hair Extensions That Would Sell Fast In London And Buyers! (1075 Views)

Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered / African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer. / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Suggest Types Of Hair Extensions That Would Sell Fast In London And Buyers! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2009
Hello,

I would be travelling soon and a colleague advised me to buy hair extensions for sale. For those in London, can u advise on types of hair extensions that you guys use often,. Hair extensions that are in high demand and would sell fast e.g expression, and types of weavon e.g darlyn yaki, noble.
Who are the potential buyers??
In shorter words, what exactly shuld I invest in, thanks for ur contribution

(1) (Reply)

Desperate For Your Ideas/answers / Post Models' Pics / Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.