Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. (530 Views)

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by kwalitygist: 7:24pm On May 14, 2015
Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you.
I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!!
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 14, 2015
Set him up
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 14, 2015
My child don't be angry it is the spirit of Konji ...just one round please #in Anigboro voice lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by jamex93(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2015
FP ooo

stupid lecturers
make una kill am self
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by lilmax(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2015
Dull students

(1) (Reply)

Gwagwala Okada Crises! / UNN Pol Sc Students Of Final Year Practicalizing A Course On Election (photos) / TASUED Appoints New Deputy Vice Chancello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.