Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders (949 Views)

Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... / Please Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help / Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by johnsonsegxy: 7:43pm On May 14, 2015
Hi guys, i want to apply for studies abroad and the date of birth on my passport is different from what I use on my GCE registration in 2007. Although i am yet to collect original results/certificate of this GCE.

I want to know if the date of birth(dob) i put on my GCE registration will reflect on my original/certificate before i use it for further processing of my admission abroad.

And if you've gotten original result/certificate of GCE lemme know if date of birth reflect on it.

Thanks for any input that will be discuss here.
✌✌
Re: Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by Gboliwe: 7:58pm On May 14, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
Hi guys, i want to apply for studies abroad and the date of birth on my passport is different from what I use on my GCE registration in 2007. Although i am yet to collect original results/certificate of this GCE.

I want to know if the date of birth(dob) i put on my GCE registration will reflect on my original/certificate before i use it for further processing of my admission abroad.

And if you've gotten original result/certificate of GCE lemme know if date of birth reflect on it.

Thanks for any input that will be discuss here.
✌✌

Your date of birth will reflect.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by johnsonsegxy: 8:00pm On May 14, 2015
Gboliwe:

Your date of birth will reflect.
Ok. Sorry to ask again, is there a way to make changes to it? Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by Gboliwe: 8:02pm On May 14, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Ok. Sorry to ask again, is there a way to make changes to it? Thanks

No
Re: Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by johnsonsegxy: 8:23pm On May 14, 2015
Gboliwe:

No
Hmmm thanks but will still look for info outside.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by Gboliwe: 8:34pm On May 14, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Hmmm thanks but will still look for info outside.

Don't just look for info "outside". You can look inside, beside, aside, upside, below, under, above between anywhere, everywhere, the answer will still be the same. I know you already knew this long before coming here to start this thread

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by johnsonsegxy: 11:40pm On May 14, 2015
Gboliwe:

Don't just look for info "outside". You can look inside, beside, aside, upside, below, under, above between anywhere, everywhere, the answer will still be the same. I know you already knew this long before coming here to start this thread

Lol.. Is there any consequences for using different dob from passport and school cert for this foreign schools and have you or know someone that had experience such before?

Thanks once again bro.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Busymart Plaza Jabi-abuja, While Coming From Begger? / What I Need To Travel To Australia / Fire Rips Through Five Star Dubai Hotel .........(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.