Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

MEST Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MEST Aptitude Test Invitation (4443 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by voiceoftruthNG: 8:13pm On May 14, 2015
For those who received this invite, pls let us share ideas on how their test questions look like. See the invite message bellow.

Dear MEST Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in the MEST program and for successfully submitting your application forms. I am happy to inform you that you have been selected to move on to the next stage of the selection process i.e. writing the MEST aptitude test.

We are currently in the process of finalising all details regarding the test. Please note the test date:

Lagos: Saturday 23rd May 2015, 10am

We will send you more information regarding the venue in the coming week but in the mean time please confirm your attendance / participation using this form

Thank you and do let me know if you have any questions.
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Ollytaus(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2015
Same here but the test format is important. Though i mailed her concerning it but she hasn't replied. in the mean time let's just prepare for verbal, numerical, logical reasoning and some computing knowledge. I hope that helps.
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 8:44am On May 15, 2015
I did the same but nothing from her yet
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Sirolad(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2015
did any of you attend the meetup.
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by fergie001: 7:37am On May 19, 2015
Hey guyz,wrote it last year,bt didn't make it past the apt test stage.The ?s re nt funny...they re Ghanaian Standard ?s....cos MEST is a Ghana outfit,dis one no be gmat or shl oooo,perhaps gre or so....bt U ve 2 be terribly prepared,wish U all goodluck
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by kenni4u: 5:54pm On May 19, 2015
Please more info will be appreciated sequel to the programming and verbal questions. Thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 9:55am On May 20, 2015
kenni4u:
Please more info will be appreciated sequel to the programming and verbal questions. Thanks in anticipation for your response.

Could you please tell us the format of the questions on Programming. What's the duration of the test and number of questions.
Again, I thought they just included Nigerians for this year's test.
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by extrovert6(m): 3:55am On May 23, 2015
fergie001:
Hey guyz,wrote it last year,bt didn't make it past the apt test stage.The ?s re nt funny...they re Ghanaian Standard ?s....cos MEST is a Ghana outfit,dis one no be gmat or shl oooo,perhaps gre or so....bt U ve 2 be terribly prepared,wish U all goodluck

Are they objective questions?

I will be going from ikorodu, how will I get there?

Will they be time conscious ?

Thanks
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by voiceoftruthNG: 9:03am On May 24, 2015
Finally, I took d exams yesterday all the way from Jos. Am still on my way back. Honestly, d questions are not funny atall, but by and large let's see what God will do for us.
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Sirolad(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2015
wrote the exam too , i wish i had prepared earlier.But i tried my best. Praying for the best.
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Yusufdani(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
I wrote the test at 6:00pm yesterday and got to Ibadan about 11:00pm. The questions weren't smiling but I loved it! See you all again!
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Sirolad(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
its 2 weeks already. has anyone been contacted ?
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by voiceoftruthNG: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
@ Sirolad, no communications with them yet o
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Yusufdani(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Just got this. How can we get the address?
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Ollytaus(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yusufdani:
Just got this. How can we get the address?
same here
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by voiceoftruthNG: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
@Yusufdani congratulations! You can request the address from the sender of the email
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Ollytaus(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
The address is not detailed enough, but I presume it's where they had the meet-up session. I have sent a mail to her for clarification.
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Yusufdani(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
voiceoftruthNG:
@Yusufdani congratulations! You can request the address from the sender of the email

thanks
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Yusufdani(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ollytaus:
The address is not detailed enough, but I presume it's where they had the meet-up session. I have sent a mail to her for clarification.

Kindly keep us posted here.
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Jummylilly(f): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
To obtain the test packs for aptitute tests, interviews and curent affairs free of charge, contact Emmydeb 07033584266, that was where I got mine
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Sirolad(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
is there anyone invited on friday
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by voiceoftruthNG: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
@ Sirolad, are u invited on friday?
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Sirolad(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
thursday. I was thinking , its a 3 days program
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Sirolad(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
I was at the second stage today. I have never heard of or seen anything like it.
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Yusufdani(m): 6:39am On Jun 13, 2015
It got me dazed.
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hi all,I just passed the first stage of Mest...Pls how is the Aptitude test like
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 19, 2016
Hi all anyone?
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
any update?
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by crownedprinz(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2017
fergie001:

Fergie...whats the cut off mark like...or how would one know he passed or fail..pls put more light
Re: MEST Aptitude Test Invitation by fergie001: 7:20am On May 15, 2017
crownedprinz:

Fergie...whats the cut off mark like...or how would one know he passed or fail..pls put more light
Then,we weren't told,but u will be sent a mail whether u qualified or not in about a week's time.
Just read hard sha,I wrote once.
Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment / Chat Operators / Diamond Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.