Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,967 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu (28100 Views)

The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by KemiJesus(f): 10:55pm On May 14, 2015
Well, I like Amaechi for his tenacity!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by ricsman(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This same criminal called Amaechi, who was a renowned miscreant before Odili elevated him in politics by making him a house of assembly member in 1999. He served for eight years and Odili wanted Amaechi to succeed him as governor of Rivers State but emperor Obasanjo rejected his ambition due to the bad image and pedigree of Odili and Amaechi. Omehia emerged as a preferred candidate and after Obasanjo left power, political jobbers and godfathers usurped the judiciary system and installed Amaechi as governor. Amaechi in a bid to look like a repentant criminal, spent his first three and a half years as governor, impressively executing capital projects all over rivers state. After his first tenure elapsed, he was reelected as governor due to the positive image he had garnered from the public. His second tenure ensued, and he spent all of his second tenure in fighting the president. No important capital project was commissioned in all his four years as a second term governor of rivers state. This same amaechi has now become an icon to unsuspecting opposition politicians and their supporters. The chicken will finally come home to roost. We are watching
u n who are watching? Ameachi has gone higher than u think

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 11:21pm On May 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This same criminal called Amaechi, who was a renowned miscreant before Odili elevated him in politics by making him a house of assembly member in 1999. He served for eight years and Odili wanted Amaechi to succeed him as governor of Rivers State but emperor Obasanjo rejected his ambition due to the bad image and pedigree of Odili and Amaechi. Omehia emerged as a preferred candidate and after Obasanjo left power, political jobbers and godfathers usurped the judiciary system and installed Amaechi as governor. Amaechi in a bid to look like a repentant criminal, spent his first three and a half years as governor, impressively executing capital projects all over rivers state. After his first tenure elapsed, he was reelected as governor due to the positive image he had garnered from the public. His second tenure ensued, and he spent all of his second tenure in fighting the president. No important capital project was commissioned in all his four years as a second term governor of rivers state. This same amaechi has now become an icon to unsuspecting opposition politicians and their supporters. The chicken will finally come home to roost. We are watching
with ur long story, u didn't make any sense, try again next time.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by Jaypea98: 11:21pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=kodded post=33742973][/quote]
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 14, 2015
Amaechi...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by RonJeremy: 11:44pm On May 14, 2015
Sabo!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by MrP7: 1:07am On May 15, 2015
2 Thieves of the same feather flock together
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by SirVee(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2015
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is a great Nigerian. He is one every young Nigerian should learn a lot from. History will be fair to Amaechi for standing on the side of justice, fairplay and truth. I followed Amaechi story right from the 'K-leg' story of OBJ. OBJ nearly didn't make Nigeria know this hero. But the natural laws forbade OBJ! As governor Amaechi made his predecessor look like councillor! Port Harcourt wore a new look and CHANGE was announced in Rivers State! Roads were opened up (traffic drastically reduced)! World class schools and hospitals were built. Federal roads projects were taken over and executed with classical finesse (take a drive from Omagwa airport to the boundary with Imo State and understand how sweet driving can be)!

The distractions and frustrations from 'Powers' then started, and Amaechi won all his battles
1. The over-bearing force of the president's wife!
2. The public shame of the NGF election where Akpabio didn't know the name of his fellow governor calling Rauf Aregbesola 'Osun' and like and emperor warned 'Osun' to stop recording the elections proceeding.
3. The Rivers State House of assembly impeachment sham by Wike and his boys. Amaechi drove to the Assembly and quelled the marauders
4. His party's (PDP) 'I don't care stance to Amaechi's travails and Amaechi's suspension . - saw how difficult it was for Amaechi to leave PDP. He even told announced to Mr. President at the Liberation Stadium in PH that he would remain in PDP, if Mr. President returned the Soku and Etche wells to Rivers State.
5. The very loud silence from Mr. President.
6. The seizing of RSG's plane.
7. The embarassment and lock-out from Ekiti during the election there.
8. The lock-out from accessing government house PH
......... and many other oppression against the governor of Rivers State

People (especially Rivers people) are too quck to forget all of these. But in all of these Amaechi was stellar.

I celebrate you my role model Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi. I pray you continue in you truthfulness and tenacity to positively affect our nation Nigeria. May God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by otokx(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2015
A MAN of courage and uncommon strength, may God bless Rivers State.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Mouth odour trying to woo traitor
I hate "change"

Ameachi is a disgrace to to catholicans
And yet without your mouth odour, you will never in your miserable life achieve 1/3 of what he has achieved.
Since you are not the Pope, I wonder who made you the judge of whom to term a disgrace to the catholics. I feel for you man, mat hatred and envy that results to talking thrash not kill you soon
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:56am On May 15, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

And yet without your mouth odour, you will never in your miserable life achieve 1/3 of what he has achieved.
Since you are not the Pope, I wonder who made you the judge of whom to term a disgrace to the catholics. I feel for you man, mat hatred and envy that results to talking thrash not kill you soon
Pls change d "mat" to "may" before I say amin
Am waiting
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:05am On May 15, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Lemme pretend I didn't see dis
I pardon ya
May ya life be transformed d way orji transformed abians
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by Demdem(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
He is now launching book in Lagos, a man who came out 3rd class from my school uniport after sorting throughout...by may 29 he will never smell portharcourt again...Yoruba's are good in yahoo yahoo and OBT, and Amaechi is one of their top MUGU....wole shoyinka is still on his payroll till date, APC have emptied Rivers treasure why won't he be a hero to them yet workers have not been paid salary for 6 months

Goon, shut ur trap. He is currently in PH
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by jlinkd78(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:
well analysed comment. Amaechi worked in first term but spent all d second term fighting fg without achieving any meaningful capital project.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by edwinkube(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2015
Am i d only one seein sarcasm in those words?!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by mbulela: 8:50am On May 15, 2015
Make him try pay the two months salary wey him dey owe.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu by Obijulius: 11:04am On May 15, 2015
If Buhari gets into power and does not prosecute all corrupt politicians including Tinubu may God punish you

If Buhari does not make fuel price fall to 40 naira may God punish you.

If Fashola cannot complete ordinary rail project in 8 years may God punish you.

If Buhari caanot give all Nigerians 24 hours electricity in 3 years may God punish yoI.

If APC gives any excuse for not fulfilling any of their promises may God punish you.

Politics shouldn't be about tribe and nepotism. Some of you criticizing the President have worse Senators and Governors yet your hypocritical nature will not allow you point your finger at them.

MAY GOD HASTEN the end of this useless thing called Nigeria.

Damalex4luv:
Jagaban pls say that again to the ears of Tanoids... They truly knows that but because of the fact that they are bigot and full of hatred they'll never admit.
I know they will soon come castigating you. But never mind them he is their only son that will be remember in the history of the country for making his stand despite the fact that he truly wants change after seeing the decay and rot that the present admistration have inputed into this country.
If you happen to buy fuel price at a higher price today and you still continue to call Jonathan a hero may God purnish you
If you enter transport at a more higher price and still calls Jonathan a hero may God purnish you
If you don't have at least a 12hours electricity at your home or place of work and you still calls Jonathan a hero may God purnish you
If you have graduated for a couple of years now and still on the look out for a job and still calls Jonathan a hero may God purnish you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi / Stop Tagging Soldiers As Muslims, Christians – Shehu Sani Replies Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.