Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? (1411 Views)

HND Holder Vs Third Class Degree Bsc Holder: Which Is Better? - EDUREGARD / I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me / Can I Do Masters Straight With A 2.2 In Physics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? by victor247: 9:04am On May 15, 2015
Brother I love the topic of this thread...May God bless your hustle, others condemn it, but all I see is creativity, straight to the point!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? by seunwen2(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2015
victor247:
Brother I love the topic of this thread...May God bless your hustle, others condemn it, but all I see is creativity, straight to the point!!!

Thanks my man
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? by harbayo20(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2015
I can tell you guys one surest way to be financially freed(in which you can earn back even far more than the start up money within that same day & it goes on and on like that) your other family members will even thank you for this great step you about taking today coz they are going to be blessed in many ways through you with just N6,600,....Beep me up through my signature if you're ready coz financial freedom is not for everybody!
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Tips To Be A Great Entrepreneur In The 21st Century / Chinese Government Scholarships For Nigerian Student 2017-2018 / Transfer Of Service Within Federal Government's Establishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.