Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics (37386 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by tana4gud(f): 9:40pm On May 14, 2015
Pls someone shud tell him to see a doctor ASAP
I love their courage n strength....but I don't think I can trek.
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Spaxon(f): 9:41pm On May 14, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by kinibigdeal(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2015
Am even planning to trek down to sambisa in solidarity for #bringbackourgirls
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Forzap: 9:41pm On May 14, 2015
Mtcheeew undecided undecided
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by eke96: 9:41pm On May 14, 2015
Dem dey bath at all?
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
Trekking don turn sports abi na hobby. Anyway I just hope that they represent Naija in the next Olympics
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by charlie009: 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
Who is putting up all dis trash, simple dis people are very jobless that's why they r doing it in first place. Nonsense#

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by optional123: 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
u need serious rest ...... a very long rest

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by charly4lyf(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
Like seriously, mod what's this doing on front page ?
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by onatisi(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2015
This is how education separates and distinct one from the rest . Among all the trekking madness going on , this guy nihi own is different and he has been able to use his education to market his own madness in a unique way. very soon ppl will soon be celebrating this guy, although he is still a crazy guy but his own craze is unique and the application of his education has set him apart from the rest.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 14, 2015
Dis trekking of a tin. Who go trek from SOKOTO to OTUOKE abeg
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 14, 2015
Yes i av made up my mind now to start trekking from romance section to politics section for seun cheesy as from tomorrow.
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by intergral(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2015
trekking for a man whose foolishness is making the whole country to suffer..... .. . standing for 13hours to get fuel.. .. .

5 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by loomer: 9:44pm On May 14, 2015
No be u I carry come, but na u I go carry go
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Mojibola(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:
CramJones to Trek for Justice in Nigeria!
In solidarity with the trekking youths, I would like you to join me in my trek for victory and rule of law in Nigeria. I am presently in Boston, Massachusetts. We would start from the Blue Hill Reservation park trail and will end up in Providence Rhode Island where we will have a Nigerian celebration at the Roger William Park. The whole trail is 51 miles or 100 km and it will take approximately 2 days for the journey.
We would have first aid kits, food, mobile camping tents and basic survival kit box. If you are in the Boston Area indicate here and I will contact all of you personally. I intend doing this over the weekend to avoid encroaching into people's work time. Most likely next weekend, so that folks can be better prepared. Each person participating will be given a T-shirt written "Justice and rule of Law in Nigeria", a steps calculator band, and all the supplies I mentioned earlier.
This promises to be fun!
-CramJones

Oga Ade, come and trek in Nigeria.
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ikombe: 9:47pm On May 14, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Also,Oladele has been hit by chest pain and cough and said he will stop temporarily on Saturday for a medical checkup.

Na dem witches don start work for im body undecided

7Days fasting and praying for u don start.

Dem no go succeed for ur body angry
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Herminius(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2015
tohpahz:
Am gonna start mine soon..
I'll join yhu dear cheesy
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by menesheh(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2015
admax:
I hope the money they hope to get from Jonathan will be enough for the three of them and not cause problems within them? well the new girl should be given 10-15% of the money sha.

which money?
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ikombe: 9:48pm On May 14, 2015
tana4gud:
Pls someone shud tell him to see a doctor ASAP
I love their courage n strength....but I don't think I can trek.
the sooner u realise ow good treking is , the beta for u grin
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by An2elect2(f): 9:49pm On May 14, 2015
To the second girl that just joined, good way to burn those fats!
I want to trek too but not for polithievecians sad

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 14, 2015
cold don enter en body.
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yes i av made up my mind now to start trekking from romance section to politics section for seun cheesy as from tomorrow.

You lazy oo. Join me let's trek from Naija to South Africa.

#SayNoToXenophobism sad
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ignis: 9:49pm On May 14, 2015
It's a pity.
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ikombe: 9:50pm On May 14, 2015
intergral:
trekking for a man whose foolishness is making the whole country to suffer..... .. . standing for 13hours to get fuel.. .. .

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by fortunechy(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2015
enuf of all these trekkin palava.untill sm one colapse one day.nigerians ar full of copy copy. u beta go n engage in smfin reasonable to do wit ur life rather than this bullshit.mchteeew!!
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by kelvyn7: 9:50pm On May 14, 2015
u never trek anything chext don dey pain u grin

no go kill ursef say u dey trek for Jona ooo. those Buhari trekkers are natural trekkers. its one of their talents. so, dnt compare ursef with dem oooo

this one wen two ladies don join u now, hope no be waist pain we go hear later grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ikombe: 9:51pm On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:
To the second girl that just joined, good way to burn those fats!

I want to trek too but not for polithievecians sad

thats y u wont burn any calories grin
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 14, 2015
Vickydera2:
cold don enter en body.
Oya nurse Vicky, go massage am...do everything necessary to keep him warm.
From Dr. Iyke
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ikombe: 9:52pm On May 14, 2015
kelvyn7:
u never trek anything chext don dey pain u grin

no go kill ursef say u dey trek for Jona ooo. those Bihari trekkers are natural trekkers. its one of their talents. so, dnt compare ursef with dem oooo

this one wen two ladies don join u now, hope no be waist pain we go hear later grin grin
badt guy grin

waist pain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by kilokeys(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy I'm starting mine tomorrow.

From the beginning of my street to the end.
smiley

ill trek to my bustop o.. and watch star trek tomorrow..
d guy don catch pneumonia.. im no sabi anything..
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 14, 2015
joblessness must be really rampant in the country that all these pple hv the time for this useless trekking. they're all doing it for show cuz they're all posting it on the internet

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by tohpahz(f): 9:53pm On May 14, 2015
Herminius:

I'll join yhu dear cheesy

Where we trekking to..
Nd for who?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin / Ojota: Police Warn Yoruba Nation Agitators; Release Photos Of Bullet Ridden Cars / Fulani Settlement In Kaduna Attacked After Bandits Killed Man In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.