Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics (37385 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Herminius(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2015
tohpahz:

Where we trekking to..
Nd for who?? grin
Anwhere yhu wanna go
Nd its for yhu cheesy
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm let me start trekking withing nl then cheesy

Enjoy..you might even find a fit companion.
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 14, 2015
ableguy:
what's gej?
Goodluck ebere Jonathan
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ableguy(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2015
ellechrystal:

Wao, GEJ? Do u live under a ROCK
is it a rock?
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by franklingud(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2015
Trekking madness. Me tooo go trek frm Enugu to gombe to kill Boko haram
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ikombe: 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
tana4gud:
shocked grin then y are u still @ home sir....or should we trek for GEJ together?
am helping dem comment on thier post so dey wont give up grin
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ikombe: 10:26pm On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:

Lolzzzz the only little sis i have is still in elementary tongue
so what kinda cardiovascular exercise do u engage ur self in grin
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Jaypea98: 10:27pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:
CramJones to Trek for Justice in Nigeria!

In solidarity with the trekking youths, I would like you to join me in my trek for victory and rule of law in Nigeria. I am presently in Boston, Massachusetts. We would start from the Blue Hill Reservation park trail and will end up in Providence Rhode Island where we will have a Nigerian celebration at the Roger William Park. The whole trail is 51 miles or 100 km and it will take approximately 2 days for the journey.

We would have first aid kits, food, mobile camping tents and basic survival kit box. If you are in the Boston Area indicate here and I will contact all of you personally. I intend doing this over the weekend to avoid encroaching into people's work time. Most likely next weekend, so that folks can be better prepared. Each person participating will be given a T-shirt written "Justice and rule of Law in Nigeria", a steps calculator band, and all the supplies I mentioned earlier.

This promises to be fun!

-CramJones

PS: At least the Nigerians in the US are not jobless like the ones in Nigeria, so we will do it on a weekend or Memorial day weekend, so that folks can rest on Monday which is a public holiday.
Cramjones is FFK
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by shinel(f): 10:29pm On May 14, 2015
When did you have your first bite of McVitie's. Share with us your very first bite experience of the Original. Which one of the McVitie's Biscuits is your Bestie- McVitie's All Butter Shortbread, Digestive. McVitie's Hobnobs. McVitie's Digestive. McVitie's Rich Tea. McVitie's Happy Family .

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 14, 2015
Daniluv2k4:
enuf of dix stupidity.... u no get somtin else to do wt ur PREVIOUS time??
Gbagaun
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ideykwum: 10:33pm On May 14, 2015
Trekking from Romance Section to Politics Section on Nairaland?

tohpahz:
Am gonna start mine soon..
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Captain2605(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2015
I pray they reach der before Jonathan hands over, If not Na OYO dem dey
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by tuffgongjo(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
From "Trekkers" 'em go turn to "Kito".
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by An2elect2(f): 10:49pm On May 14, 2015
ikombe:
so what kinda cardiovascular exercise do u engage ur self in grin

none and am so proud of that cheesy
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ikombe: 10:51pm On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:

none and am so proud of that cheesy
pls trek for it is very easy to add weight and very very hard to burn dem cheesy
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by agrovick(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2015
Cryxtal:
Hope it's not pneumonia tho. When u get to warri, I will join
* washes trainers n joggers* puts fridge in backpack* Waiting.......

Wait for me
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by airsaylongcon: 11:09pm On May 14, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Oh God of heaven, may the Government that turned our youths to jobless touts never see peace, may the government that made our youths jobless have no resting place in heaven.

You are referring to the Federal government of Nigeria which Buhari is going to lead.
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by fF01(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2015
seedorfg:
This thing is getting out of hand o, infact won ti ti were bo o
lmao! asin beta madness.
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by An2elect2(f): 11:12pm On May 14, 2015
ikombe:
pls trek for it is very easy to add weight and very very hard to burn dem cheesy

When you start, holla at me, i will gladly trek with you smiley
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by naijainfogalery: 11:13pm On May 14, 2015
I am not refering to Nigeria but the people in power that have caused the nation to stink in poverty, plus i am not a pro Buhari or a pro GEJ, and if i would choose between them i would go for Buhari not because he is the messiah but because he is a better candidate. And my comment wasnt even refering to anybody in particular but to all the states govt, local govt, federal govt, isntitutions that causing the youths to suffer
airsaylongcon:

You are referring to the Federal government of Nigeria which Buhari is going to lead.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by BUSHHUNTER: 11:20pm On May 14, 2015
what happened to the lady that just joined them ? Why is her boobs facing down gosh too many rough handle
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Sulaimon01(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2015
And that moment when they get to Otueke and suprisingly don't get welcomed, not to talk of getting the #trekkingAllowance
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by tk4rd: 11:22pm On May 14, 2015
Chest pain and cough.?? You sure say u go make am.??
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by kayalcomp: 11:34pm On May 14, 2015
Teacher: Hello students

Student: hi auntie
Teacher: who is the first person to trek after GMB victory at the poll?
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by ableguy(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2015
Vickydera2:
Goodluck ebere Jonathan
is he a footballer?
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by kenoz(m): 11:38pm On May 14, 2015
Okay.
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by InvertedHammer: 11:47pm On May 14, 2015
/
Some lady is probably waiting to join them in Yenogoa.

God forbid they get all the attention alone.

\

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by freshvine(f): 11:52pm On May 14, 2015
I am trekking to my boyfriend house this weekend.
Will update you guys on the 5kilometre journey.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter with name Miss Kitikpagba Ndi-iberibe for live feed.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by bamirotola: 12:13am On May 15, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Man and lady trekking for GEJ have been joined by another female Ifey Chukuneku.

She joined them at Agbor and said she wants to honour President Jonathan by joining Oladele John Nihi and Gloria to trek to Otuoke.Also,Oladele has been hit by chest pain and cough and said he will stop temporarily on Saturday for a medical checkup.

Sure the new girl wan loose weight by trekking... #trekkingforweightloss not GEJ...lol... the Lord is ur muscle sha... but I bliv if u get work, u no go dey waka aimlessly.. what a country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Popemax(m): 12:17am On May 15, 2015
niceguy7:
More will still join..... Cnt trek for human beings undecided
see who's talking....keep hating
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Popemax(m): 12:29am On May 15, 2015
tk4rd:
Chest pain and cough.?? You sure say u go make am.??
bad prayer....he will make it trust me
Re: Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics by Rexeffiom(m): 1:13am On May 15, 2015
Is this a joke or what?, Dude is still looking fresh, still carving nd shaving his beards, they don't look like people that are suffering, always tweeting......... Besides where do they charge their phones *smh*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo / INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin / Ojota: Police Warn Yoruba Nation Agitators; Release Photos Of Bullet Ridden Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.