Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related (6615 Views)

EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by jendy36(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2015
12 year -old BridgeAnne d’ Avignon made an effort to
trace back her genealogical roots in France , and
decided to “ branch out ” to a different kind of Family
Tree , searching through over 500, 000 names and
completing one of the greatest discoveries in
Genealogical History .
Somehow this genius young lady managed to complete
what even the greatest Genealogical groups have yet to
prove. That all Presidents trace back to ONE British
King… John Lackland Plantaganet , who was King of
England in 1166 and signed the “ Magna Carte ” in 1215 .
He was given the nickname “ Lackland ” because he was
the fifth son and there was originally no land left for
him.
For anybody who is familiar with the “ Illuminati ” or the
ruling Elite Families over our world , you probably
already knew this and it comes at no news or surprise ,
especially if you knew that pretty much all our
Presidents, including George Bush ’ s Jr. and Sr . , Bill
Clinton , Jimmy Carter and even President Barack
Obama are distant cousins to Elizabeth , The Queen of
England.
However , BridgeAnne managed to make the first Family
Tree of its kind , which not only traced back through Male
family bloodlines of the Presidents , but since she was able
to trace the Female sides of the family tree , she managed to
link all Presidents except for one , Martin Van Buren , back to
King John “ Lackland ” Plantanaget . In essence, as
BridgeAnne explains it , ALL Presidents are Cousins, as well
as Grandsons of King John .
Before BridgeAnne ’ s discovery , Genealogists were only
able to link 22 Families of Presidents. Severeal years
ago, National Geographic conducted a study where they
attempted to find if there was in fact a “ Scientific
Adam “ . They did in fact find that there is ONE Paternal
Father over all the world , and traced that man back to
Africa. BridgeAnne reiterates this notion when she said
that her findings have led her to believe we all come
from somewhere , it ’ s just a matter of proving it . And
proving it she in fact just did .
She also found herself to be an 18 th cousin to President
Barack Obama . She said she ’ s even tried contacting
Obama, saying she ’ s written him a letter to show him
her findings:
“ I ’ VE WRITTEN A LETTER TO OBAMA , BUT I ’ VE
JUST GOTTEN STANDARD REPLY. I HOPE TO MEET
THE PRESIDENT AND LIKE EXPLAIN IT TO
HIM”

Watch the YouTube video and pix below

http://nativewarriors.net/12-year-old-girl-discovers-that-all-but-one-us-president-are-directly-related-to-each-other.html

CC lalasticlala
ishilove
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by stevecantrell: 9:11pm On May 14, 2015
Well she's right.
They are all related and the closer their relation to QE 2 the more likely they are to win the US presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Princecalm(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2015
Secrets being opened.

1 Like

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by stevecantrell: 9:37pm On May 14, 2015
Princecalm:
Secrets being opened.

Well its been an open secret for ages. I realised this over 10 years now. This is beyond conspiracy theory, its a known fact among historians and genealogists.

Google "Merovingians" and "the 13 bloodlines"

4 Likes

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by sladimeji(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2015
Wait ooo....make me self go do research... obama fit be my uncle

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Princecalm(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
stevecantrell:

Well its been an open secret for ages. I realised this over 10 years now. This is beyond conspiracy theory, its a known fact among historians and genealogists.

Google "Merovingians" and "the 13 bloodlines"
it is actually a secret, it is not meant for everybody and that was why the girl was happy to have come up with such discovery.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by stevecantrell: 10:49pm On May 14, 2015
Princecalm:
it is actually a secret, it is not meant for everybody and that was why the girl was happy to have come up with such discovery.

Ha ! Its been sitting on the internet for almost 20years ! Nobody cares to read it, except a few people at election time in the U.S.

What triggered my research on the matter was H.W Bush and G.W Bush. What's so special about these two ?

How could a father and son be POTUS in a space of less than 2 decades ?

Did you know G.W Bush is cousins with his mum Barbara ?

Yes ! H.W Bush married Barbara his Cousin and had George !

Hilary is related to former Canadian prime minister Trudeau and Celine Dion. Madonna is also related to Hilary.

Nicholas Sarkozy is a Bush and Hilary cousin, also Dick Cheney !

JFK is related to ALL U.S presidents before and after him.

Barrack O is also a bush cousin and related to the Queen thru his ancestor Edward.

Phil Collins and Johnny Depp are not left out, they're related to both queen and some US presidents.

Playboy Hugh Heffner is realted to both queen and the Bush family as well !

The list goes on and on...in fact its now a boring topic to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by tpiadotcom: 10:51pm On May 14, 2015
na today?

good job though.
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Princecalm(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2015
stevecantrell:

Ha ! Its been sitting on the internet for almost 20years ! Nobody cares to read it, except a few people at election time in the U.S.

What triggered my research on the matter was H.W Bush and G.W Bush. What's so special about these two ?

Hilary is related to former Canadian prime minister Trudeau and Celine Dion. Madonna is also related to Hilary.

Barrack O is also a bush cousin and related to the Queen thru his ancestor Edward.

Phil Collins and Johnny Depp are not left out, they're related to both queen and some US presidents.

let us leave it at that
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by stevecantrell: 11:01pm On May 14, 2015
Princecalm:
let us leave it at that

World leaders in politics, entertainment and business are one big happy family.
One last one, world richest man, William(Bill) Henry Gates has got 2 cousins named William and Henry. Yes he's cousin to QE 2 !

Let's leave it there.
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by scampy(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2015
stevecantrell:

World leaders in politics, entertainment and business are one big happy family.
One last one, world richest man, William(Bill) Henry Gates has got 2 cousins named William and Henry. Yes he's cousin to QE 2 !

Let's leave it there.

Wowwww.
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Nobody: 12:10am On May 15, 2015
Obama is also related to Dick Cheney
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Bigdreams(m): 12:10am On May 15, 2015
Amazing discoveries.

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by ddaammyy(f): 12:18am On May 15, 2015
Ok
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:31am On May 15, 2015
D rich are all connected.
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by alfonso36(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2015
OBASANJO IS RELATED TO OBAMA, BUHARI GREAT GRANDFATHER JUNIOR SISTER PICKING IS RELATED TO HILARY, SEGUN ARINZES MOM IS DICK CHENNYS AUNTY. MICHAEL Jacksons FATHER IS ALSO JOURNEY DEPPS BROTHER.

LETS LEAVE IT THERE

7 Likes

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Nobody: 12:40am On May 15, 2015
Story generated by drunks and uploaded on the internet.

Enough of this illuminati nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by CrazyScientist: 12:49am On May 15, 2015
stevecantrell:

Yeah, inter marrying to keep their sacred blood line, that's why those fRom the British royal household marry their cousins...

All this conspiracy theory sef, I don tire for them... angry
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by CrazyScientist: 12:51am On May 15, 2015
stevecantrell:

Yeah, inter marrying to keep their sacred blood line, that's why those fRom the British royal household marry their cousins...

All this conspiracy theory sef, I don tire for them. angry
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Nobody: 2:34am On May 15, 2015
Yea, have read something like this sometime ago..

It gives credence to the news that America is owned and run by illuminati. How can one family tree run the affairs of some nations for more than a century. Amazing!

Well, its only Martin Van Buren (8th US President) that has no family tree linked to the other 42 Presidents.
That is some history

1 Like

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Luggi007(m): 2:54am On May 15, 2015
No be adam n eve born all of us? So hw we no go dey related to each other.

Oyinbos confusing us since 260BC

7 Likes

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by kliq(m): 4:23am On May 15, 2015
Amaechi is related to PEJ undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Abbey2sam(m): 5:09am On May 15, 2015
stevecantrell:

why am i not related to this people

history .......All we need is research

1 Like

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Oyecute(m): 5:46am On May 15, 2015
All these lies U r sharing . . .

1 Like

Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by sarmiie(m): 6:02am On May 15, 2015
interesting...
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by fr3do(m): 6:13am On May 15, 2015
I know I won't be anything farther than 50th cousins with obama.
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Nobody: 6:35am On May 15, 2015
I pray Bill Gates should be related to me with proves.
i would love it..
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Nobody: 6:38am On May 15, 2015
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by normac: 7:00am On May 15, 2015
Six degrees of separation cheesy
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by Emphany: 7:03am On May 15, 2015
sladimeji:
Wait ooo....make me self go do research... obama fit be my uncle
lolzzZ...Yes oh,u still fit use am get Visa as u don tire 4 Nija.
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by philomental: 7:07am On May 15, 2015
I jus disco a say Jona, GEJ dey related to GMB and OBJ, the three democratic bosses. Chai.....
Re: 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related by philomental: 7:07am On May 15, 2015
I jus discova say Jona, GEJ dey related to GMB and OBJ, the three democratic bosses. Chai.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister / WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) / Enugu State Government Constitutes Panel On Recent Oruku Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.