Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

3 Things You Didn't Know About Gov. Oshiomole's Bride - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Things You Didn't Know About Gov. Oshiomole's Bride (900 Views)

Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole / Oshiomole's Bride: No Provision For Foreigner As First Lady (2) (3) (4)

3 Things You Didn't Know About Gov. Oshiomole's Bride by bidesco: 9:14pm On May 14, 2015
Since Edo state Governor, Adams Oshiomhole lost his first wife to the cold hands of cancer in December 2010, he has been living life as it comes.

Lara Fortes is Adams Oshiomhole’s new love after his first wife Clara died of cancer aged 54.

However, the internet went abuzz few hours ago when it was made known that the former labor leader cum politician was about getting married to a beautiful damsel.

The governor in 2013 while celebrating his fifth year as governor of Edo state, had pointed at reasons why he’s not considering re-marrying after the death of his wife, saying “Any woman who agrees to marry a man who is not rich, a man who alternates between police stations and cells and lives in a one or two bedroom apartment that is your real love”, told press Oshiomhole, “When my wife [Clara] said I love you, it was from her heart”.

Well, it turns out the 63-year-old governor has met his heartthrob who has overthrown his decision of not re-marrying.He is set to remarry on Friday, May 15, 2015, five years after the death of his first wife, Clara.

Here are a few things you did not know about governor Oshiomhole’s beautiful new bride.

1. The name of the new bride is Lara Fortes, an Ethiopian who is in her 30s..

2. Miss Fortes is a former model and air hostess.

3. She was a friend to the governor first before marriage talks came into the picture. This is because she was once spotted with the governor at the 50th birthday party of Grace Ihonvbere, wife of Secretary to the Edo State Government, Julius Ihonvbere on March 21 in Abuja.

The wedding is billed to hold at 10am at the Etsako West Local Government Council Marriage Registry in the Auchi area of the state while the reception will take place at the governor’s country home in Iyamho.

http://adedejimuhideen..com/2015/05/3-things-you-didnt-know-about-gov.html
Re: 3 Things You Didn't Know About Gov. Oshiomole's Bride by excellentmomma(f): 9:20pm On May 14, 2015
So what's new. Mtcheew! I must blog sha.

3 things you never knew about Adams Oshiomhole

1. He was NLC president

2. He contested for guber and was rigged out.

3. The courts nullified the election and gave him back his mandate

Me sef must blog.

Re: 3 Things You Didn't Know About Gov. Oshiomole's Bride by ikaboy: 9:22pm On May 14, 2015
what is this one writing? Are not suppose to be friends before marriage?
Re: 3 Things You Didn't Know About Gov. Oshiomole's Bride by tpiadotcom: 9:24pm On May 14, 2015
Perhaps friends are many.
Re: 3 Things You Didn't Know About Gov. Oshiomole's Bride by tpiadotcom: 9:24pm On May 14, 2015
Anyway, what is the lady's religion and what is the governor's religion?
Re: 3 Things You Didn't Know About Gov. Oshiomole's Bride by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:24pm On May 14, 2015
Is d ethiopian woman worth d blood of a nigerian woman he sacrificed? Now he wants to waste our money on a foreigner Wadz so special abt ethiopian pvnny?
Re: 3 Things You Didn't Know About Gov. Oshiomole's Bride by KanwuliaJara: 9:25pm On May 14, 2015
He was phocking her while his wife was dying! kiss
HE WAS HER SUGAR DADDY! grin
When 'CLARA' could not have sex with him. . . she was helping him release 'tension' in his waist area!

The was in her 20s. . . . HE WAS IN HIS 50s!

Bianca OJUKWU. . . come back home!
We have a new ambassador to SPAIN! grin
PDP nor dey reign again o!

Debe Ojukwu is waiting to inherit YOU and your children! cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Didn't Know About Gov. Oshiomole's Bride by tpiadotcom: 9:25pm On May 14, 2015
I think Edos claim origin from Ethiopia.

Not sure though.
Re: 3 Things You Didn't Know About Gov. Oshiomole's Bride by chaberry(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2015
tpiadotcom:
I think Edos claim origin from Ethiopia.

Not sure though.
Where did you get this one from
Re: 3 Things You Didn't Know About Gov. Oshiomole's Bride by ahnie: 9:58pm On May 14, 2015
chaberry:
Where did you get this one from
dont mind tpia,that looks like old brazilian weavon.

Benin Republic Is Nigeria's 37th State, Says Yayi / OMG! Female Politician Caught Using A Little Boy For Rituals (see Photos) / Watch Hilarious Parody Video Of Patience Jonathan As She Speaks On Fuel Scarcity

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51