Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife (23733 Views)

Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by RYANAYO(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2015

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by fiftynaira(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2015
The poster below me go buy car by next month. *modified. **** and that was how I became FTC... Moral of the story 'wish others well... Them sef go wish u'. YUDALA!

6 Likes

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by free2ryhme: 3:00pm On May 17, 2015
angry

4 Likes

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by kay29000(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2015
Video? In this our harsh DATA economy, you want us to come and be watching video with our limited data? Hmm! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

3 Likes

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by free2ryhme: 3:01pm On May 17, 2015
fiftynaira:
The poster below me go buy car by next month

And u no go buy car
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by free2ryhme: 3:01pm On May 17, 2015
The girl sef no be yesterday meat oo
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Akbee(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2015
okay
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by DickDastardly(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2015
angry
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Huthad(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2015
shocked almost
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Lastdon02(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2015
Gorillaz in #suit
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by realGURU(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2015
Gej must park out
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Akbee(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2015
happy married life..
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by mirabel001(f): 3:02pm On May 17, 2015
Beautiful damsel...dis oshio like beta tin o ...upon say e no 2 fyn...na so im late wife be...

#oshio u 4 come marry me
#jealous
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by BabaO2: 3:03pm On May 17, 2015
Oshiomole is in trouble... How to cope?

1 Like

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by dipopooo(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided who says women don't like money. Who am I suppose to blame? A girl dat married a man dat is old enough to be her grandpa or a man who decided to marry a girl dat is as old his granddaughter. Anyway, GMB is oshio's role model

2 Likes

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by missionmex(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2015
Please say amen to the prayer of the poster above me.

2 Likes

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by mimiy05: 3:03pm On May 17, 2015
Enough of this oshiomole news already...haba! naija..we sabi over do things shaa

3 Likes

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by DahtzFestjayz: 3:03pm On May 17, 2015
Oya #ShaktiBobo
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by baybeeboi: 3:03pm On May 17, 2015
if money can make a Woman fûck a dog, why won't she fûck Oshiomole?

2 Likes

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Pavore9: 3:04pm On May 17, 2015
Make osho story rest nah!
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by redcliff: 3:04pm On May 17, 2015
Ah. This girl na groove girl o..
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Pavore9: 3:05pm On May 17, 2015
fiftynaira:
The poster below me go buy car by next month

Prophet N50! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by bishopcarterIV: 3:06pm On May 17, 2015
Miliki things.... but come to think of it , the wife no come for the body @all... grin grin grin grin
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by doyinbaby(f): 3:06pm On May 17, 2015
Make d media leave this man and his babe alone
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by lilmax(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2015
At last the guy dey Smile
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by doyinbaby(f): 3:08pm On May 17, 2015
Edwardhead:
thats very goood osho baba

meanwhile: LWKMD

AFTER BUHARI (OLDMAN) TOOK THE LEADER OF TOMORROW FROM US (YOUTHS/CHILDREN) OSHIOMOLE ALSO TOOK THE GIRL OF OUR DREAM

what's left for us? na joke i dey joke

vote tophaz tomorrow for Miss Nairaland 2015
make una no ban me for campaign as una ban me before o
. laughs
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Obiomon: 3:09pm On May 17, 2015
embarassed

Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by DEIFIED(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2015
I dont have mb to watch this.
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by MizMyColi(f): 3:10pm On May 17, 2015
cheesy shocked

Choi! Choi! Choi!
This babe dun finish my dada.

See soji babe!
WAaooow
Waaoww

Isn't she just lovely?...
smiley
Re: Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife by Obiomon: 3:12pm On May 17, 2015

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM / China Loan: Amaechi Says "No Need To Panic, Nigeria Is Already Paying Back" / Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.