Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari (26075 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN / Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by cleatoris: 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
Has it always been with OBJ?

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Tombilly(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
admax:
Am sure he wanted to do the same for Jonathan but that one became something else after seeing access to money more than he ever thought of thanks to his wife.
I COMMAND U TO VE SENSE NW............IF HE KNOWS HW TO SAVE D COUNTRY OR HE Z DAT PATRIOTIC Y DIDN'T HE DO IT IN HIS TENURE?

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by tomakint: 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
If Buhari thinks Obasanjo wishes him well in his Presidential sojourn, he should learn from those who had personal dealings with the 'Vindictive and self-conceited Egba Chief'.......imagine a bloody hypocritical failure in his inglorious 8 full years forming one miserable superman for another mumu he short-changed in 2003 at the polls and even in 2007 undecided strategic development ko, strategic digbolugi ni.....Buhari be careful, expectations of Nigerians are high now.

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by omonnakoda: 9:37pm On May 14, 2015
In short Obasanjo is handing over to Buhari??

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by M4gunners: 9:39pm On May 14, 2015
alaoeri:
Why OBJ no used the strategic development plan during his regime?
Thank you for this comment.

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 14, 2015
Why is obj fighting for relevance in this country.... Old man Park well

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by signz: 9:41pm On May 14, 2015
How many people are willing to bet that Obj will be GMB's harshest critic before 2019 elections ?

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by spencekat(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
Why didn't Obasanjo apply the 'strategic development plan' when he was the president of Nigeria for good solid eight years?God is watching from heaven.

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by anthony86(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
Hope that strategic development plan doesn't include THIRD TERM AGENDA...That plan should just remain in Presidential library Ota
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by BabaO2: 9:43pm On May 14, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
A strategic plan he couldn't implement himself?

Strategic plan is a future plan Mr man. Try and understand basic words. OBJ is in order...

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 14, 2015
Why didn't he implement them when he was in power? Foolish old man

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2015
Obasanjo has been working under ground in preparing this report! That's wonderful.every now realises that Nigeria is a project that requires all of our input

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by ITbomb(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2015
OBJ, we know

I would rather study Abacha's Vision 2010 than this memoirs of a frustrated hypocrite

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 9:47pm On May 14, 2015
alaoeri:
Why OBJ no used the strategic development plan during his regime?

*chokes on my shrimp salad. I need CPR!!!!*

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by handie(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2015
Nice one ex president Obasanjo.... You couldn't do it in ur tenure but at least u've given d president elect a good launchpad. More of such inputs will be needed as in d long run

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by sniper77(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2015
Buhari please develop your own template.make u no even near baba sege with a 10metres pole.The same template he had for eight years and the solutions profered from the template were Siemens and halliburton scandal.Gen Buhari collect the template and dump it at ojota waste treatment plant.

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by mandax: 9:49pm On May 14, 2015
Obssanjo, that conspiracy of you people against others in Nigeria has fallen flat even while you are alive.

You people do not even hide the fact that you take the SE and SS areas of Nigeria as conquered estates since the 1970s.

A new wave of stronger resistance to you peoples' design has just begun, and must be driven to its logical conclusion.

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by shammah1(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:
This is sincerely a welcomed idea. General Buhari needs you and I to really achieve the change we all desire.

It's a patriotic commitment as past leader. We should all understand that Nigerians generally become wiser after the fall. Past Governors could testify to this fact. By this time next year, Jonathan himself would also be at regretting moment, then he would be bitting fingers that .... Ah I could have done this or that.

Simply because POWER beclouds Mind atimes.

Welcome Baba OBJ. If the grid could reach 10,000mw by december as you proposed, I shall but a goat for you. Quote me

Really? undecided why didn't you butt BabaOneChance ram for him instead?

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
D one weh he use wen he dhe power for 8 years weh no work
I hate dis kind of "change"
No mind them. In other words Nigerians have brought back Obasanjo to power grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Why didn't he implement them when he was in power? Foolish old man

Barca boy, you are a disappointment to yourself! I expected you to reason like an educated person. It's believed that we learn from mistake. If GMB does not guided by the experienced one, he will do similar mistake.

Power sometimes blindfolds mind. His failure made his eyes open wider. OBJ shows his patriotic commitment to this nation.

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by kenex4ever(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2015
admax:
Am sure he wanted to do the same for Jonathan but that one became something else after seeing access to money more than he ever thought of thanks to his wife.
nonsense! Why didn't he give it to himself during his time? He spent 8year without achieving anything, now he is looking for who he can control.
Well, anyhow, buhari mist give us d good governance he promised.

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by ernie1234(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2015
I hope and pray Baba Obj is not looking for an opportunity to advance his hidden agenda in running the government of GMB.
Well let's see how the incoming govt will effect a positive change in the shortest possible time. Nigerians are watching,waiting and expecting.

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 14, 2015
mandax:
Obssanjo, that conspiracy of you people against others in Nigeria has fallen flat even while you are alive.

You people do not even hide the fact that you take the SE and SS areas of Nigeria as conquered estates since the 1970s.

A new wave of stronger resistance to you peoples' design has just begun, and must be driven to its logical conclusion.
you are very correct. Those that assume that it will be business-as-usual shall be highly disappointed. The SE and SS are a United and progressive people that are determined to fight for survival. Never Again

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by mandax: 9:56pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:
report on how to loot national treasure

u did it with Yaradua it worked 100%

u did it with GEJ it worked and stopped

let's see what happens with #babaonechance

Report of National underdevelopment.

For decades, Fulani/Yoruba had exchanged the highest office in Nigeria, but what do we have? Underdevelopment. Arrested development.

And worse, the two groups are not ashamed of the arresested development, so long as they still get revenues from crude oil in the Niger delta.

A few years ago, W.Soyjnka said his was a wasted generation.
Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba leaders of Nigeria wasted the generation.

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Barca boy, you are a disappointment to yourself! I expected you to reason like an educated person. It's believed that we learn from mistake. If GMB does not guided by the experienced one, he will do similar mistake.

Power sometimes blindfolds mind. His failure made his eyes open wider. OBJ shows his patriotic commitment to this nation.
That is unacceptable by brother. Obasanjo has been in power for 3years as Military Head, and later 8years as Democratic head. He has never been a sincere man. All he sought was to control every government since he failed his 3rd term.

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Forwetinnah: 9:58pm On May 14, 2015
The old tortoise has started..we shall hear the end of this bromance very soon
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by tomakint: 10:05pm On May 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Barca boy, you are a disappointment to yourself! I expected you to reason like an educated person. It's believed that we learn from mistake.
So at ur age u can't identify when one is being hypocritical or acting wisely undecided you mean Buhari did not have his own Strategic Development Plan? Who the hell is Obasanjo?

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by mandax: 10:05pm On May 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:
The old tortoise has started..we shall hear the end of this bromance very soon

The old tortoise escaped the hangman in Abacha's Gashua prison by a hair's breath. Na today?
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Forwetinnah: 10:07pm On May 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:

The bolded is really funny grin
He was head of State and then went to prison- he didn't learn from his mistake
He came back as civilian President for his first tenure of 4years- he didn't learn from his mistake
He came back for his second tenure as civilian President FOR ANOTHER 4Years - still no BRAIN reset?? Now he's going around trying to fix mistakes he NEVER FIXED IN HIS LONG YEARS AS PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA in other people's administration?? Are you listening to yourself??
Dude is passing on strategy on how to enrich himself and his cronies... don't deceive yourself

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by datruth01: 10:08pm On May 14, 2015
Hmmm wonders shall never end.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by denedene(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2015
obj handing over strategic documents is it me or if obj had done the right things from 1999 to 2007, we won't be where we are currently undecided
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by ccollins(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:
report on how to loot national treasure

u did it with Yaradua it worked 100%

u did it with GEJ it worked and stopped

let's see what happens with #babaonechance

but blv me u guys can't cheat God
why are you PDP guys so pessimistic like this.. Or are you people enemies of nigeria progress as people

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / 9 Profs, 3 EFCC Lawyers, Fmr Gov, 49 Others Emerge Senior Advocates Of Nigeria / 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari