Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,030 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Update:the Ex-youth Copper Who Promise To Raise A Sculptural Piece In Otuoke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update:the Ex-youth Copper Who Promise To Raise A Sculptural Piece In Otuoke (489 Views)

Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) / The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update:the Ex-youth Copper Who Promise To Raise A Sculptural Piece In Otuoke by bfacekenne(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2015
The Ex-youth copper Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi who raised money for president Goodluck Jonathan re-election is now in Elebele,a Neighbouring town to Otuoke in ogbia on a mission to raise a sculptural piece (statue) in honour of president Goodluck Jonathan as a Genuine Hero for salvaging the democratic ethics of this great country. Hear him

I met a friend in a bus I entered from Abuja to Bayelsa who directed me to see king G.A lowson for a location to raise the sculptural piece (statue).

King lowson is the head Chief of land of emeyan and also the acting Obanobhan of Ogbia Kingdom.

Ogbia kingdom comprises almost 50 communities including Otuoke.

On my way to Elebele,the home town of king Lowson,I asked the driver of the taxi I entered if he knows king Lowson's palace.

A man sitting in the front of the taxi quickly asked me why do I want to see king Lowson:

Immediately I told him my mission. The man smile and said,king Lowson is my younger brother,I will take you to him.

The man took me to king lowson's school where we met him in a class room.

After explaining my mission to king Lowson he directed us to a king in Otuoke and asked me to give him feedback after seeing Otuoke's king.

When I get to Otuoke king's palace,I met the wife and she told me that the king travelled to Abuja that he might come back today or tomorrow.

We went back to king lowson's palace to give him feedback. After the feedback, king Lowson called the management of one of the hotels in Elebele to give me a room where I await the arrival of Otuoke's King.
My thank goes to the people of Ogbia especially king Lowson for their kind gesture.

(1) (Reply)

Borno State Senator Elect Is Dead / Nigerian Restaurant Reportedly Shut Down For Cooking Human Flesh / Trouble Looms In APC As Members Gang Up Against tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.