Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) (54847 Views)

Excitement In Anambra As Work Begins On Abandoned Otuocha- Anam–kogi Federal Rd / Jubilation In Igboland As Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge;job Seekers Flood Area / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by henryanna36: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
REHABILITATION, RECONSTRUCTION AND EXPANSION OF LAGOS-IBADAN DUAL CARRIAGEWAY SECTION II (SHAGAMU-IBADAN).

BUDGET 2016 AT WORK: REHABILITATION, RECONSTRUCTION AND EXPANSION OF LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY SECTION II (SHAGAMU-IBADAN) MOVES AHEAD

PIX ONE - TEN: Work in Progress... Personnel of the Reynolds Construction Company Nigeria Limited, working on the Rehabilitation, Reconstruction and Expansion of Lagos - Ibadan Expressway Section ll (Shagamu-lbadan).

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/update-ongoing-reconstructionrehabilita.html

16 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by henryanna36: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by eezeribe(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Op, you still de post more pictures, I don already comment..
Feel free to come and take this spot

1 Like

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by henryanna36: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
henryanna36:
More
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Rossikk(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Every day, Every year, Lagos-Ibadan expressway rehabilitation, reconstruction, renovation... For the past 20 years....TUFIA.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by meezynetwork(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice one by FG

9 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by MabraO: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
[b]Just a section of the road[/b[
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by khaykay15(f): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rossikk:
Every day, Every year, Lagos-Ibadan expressway rehabilitation, reconstruction, renovation... For the past 20 years....TUFIA.
Abi o..That road is overrated jare.. Other roads need Government attention

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by cyojunior1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Gud to still see them working towards that road that was flag off by my own amiable past presido !!!

#GEJ

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
After the tears and cries of some people, Jonathan didn't even give them the second Niger bridge.

Yet ineffectual buffoon became their hero and adopted son.

Shame.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
henryanna36:
REHABILITATION, RECONSTRUCTION AND EXPANSION OF LAGOS-IBADAN DUAL CARRIAGEWAY SECTION II (SHAGAMU-IBADAN).

BUDGET 2016 AT WORK: REHABILITATION, RECONSTRUCTION AND EXPANSION OF LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY SECTION II (SHAGAMU-IBADAN) MOVES AHEAD

PIX ONE - TEN: Work in Progress... Personnel of the Reynolds Construction Company Nigeria Limited, working on the Rehabilitation, Reconstruction and Expansion of Lagos - Ibadan Expressway Section ll (Shagamu-lbadan).

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/update-ongoing-reconstructionrehabilita.html
THANKS TO THE INITIATOR AND THE BEGGINER.

5 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by AntiWailer: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
I hope they finish it this time.

Corrupt and clueless PDP Government of the past.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Jadekitana2(f): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Zonacom(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rossikk:
This actually got me laughing out loud. But nigeria is a weird place seriously

6 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rossikk:
relax na it's meant to be a 4 year project na.and it kicked off 2 years ago I think....

2 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Ovokoo: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Since i was born, i have been hearing of Lagos-Ibadan expressway rehabilitation. Every government just seem to work on that road.

8 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by nickxtra(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rossikk:
I tire, my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
nice work
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Peterpanny: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
That road na there bank.any government wa enter go take that road chop there own cut.since i was born they have been awarding that road to different contractors.As for me this a use;less country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by eHydrated(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is what I expected one ogogoro man to do for his people

18 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by yinkslinks(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Just a small section of the road. let them do it to ibandan then i will know they are working.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by femarse: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ahmeduana:

THANKS TO THE INITIATOR AND THE BEGGINER.

are you sick in the head? the elders and wise men say the work does not belongs to the one who begins it but to the one who finish it and here u come praising the one who begins it

something is wrong with you

46 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by wasiudvd(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good! modern railway link between southwest states is what I pray for.

7 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by googlepikins: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
At least Buhari can't claim this one. The so called PDP misrule

1 Like

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by aresssa: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ovokoo:
Since i was born, i have been hearing of Lagos-Ibadan expressway rehabilitation. Every government just seem to work on that road.

I guess common sense did not tell you that this is the busiest and most used road in Nigeria hence constant wear and tear and constant repairs...

Sometimes I just wonder about you people.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by kikies(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Peterpanny:
i will slap you for posting nonsence here.
Lol......u don vex
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by mikolo80: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rossikk:
when you keep using and abusing it

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari / Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.