Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

FAKE MIRACLES!! Reverend Father Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka – Watch Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FAKE MIRACLES!! Reverend Father Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka – Watch Video (8465 Views)

Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User / Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAKE MIRACLES!! Reverend Father Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka – Watch Video by manuch(m): 12:17am On May 15, 2015
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuvYeKKMRtc

Fake miracle. Pay attention to 2:20–2:30 minutes section of the video, you will notice a young man drop a black polythylene bag in front of the sick man from where two dead lizards popped out from.
Re: FAKE MIRACLES!! Reverend Father Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka – Watch Video by mutiply: 12:53am On May 15, 2015
Seen, who am I to judge. I leave judgement to God. He was even telling them to look up before one of the followers dropped the nylon. Our God is really a merciful God

1 Like

Re: FAKE MIRACLES!! Reverend Father Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka – Watch Video by vest(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2015
i tot the catholic church in nigiria did nt approve of this man ordination
Re: FAKE MIRACLES!! Reverend Father Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka – Watch Video by Namdeenero(m): 2:35am On Jun 06, 2015
"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm". This man is presently in my villa @ Nkwerre in Imo state and he said we should google his name and see how his home state disowned him. He came for some liberation stuffs @ my villa. This man will call out any random person and tell u ur problems, call ur name, the names of ur children if u have any and where ur problem lies then pray for u... His miracles are divine, stop saying all these things... P:S if ur a catholic and uv received the sacrament of confirmation u'll understand wot he meant by he has a gift cos the holy spirit gives everybody gifts after confirmation so his is the gift of divinity.
Re: FAKE MIRACLES!! Reverend Father Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka – Watch Video by italo: 5:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Namdeenero:
"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm". This man is presently in my villa @ Nkwerre in Imo state and he said we should google his name and see how his home state disowned him. He came for some liberation stuffs @ my villa. This man will call out any random person and tell u ur problems, call ur name, the names of ur children if u have any and where ur problem lies then pray for u... His miracles are divine, stop saying all these things... P:S if ur a catholic and uv received the sacrament of confirmation u'll understand wot he meant by he has a gift cos the holy spirit gives everybody gifts after confirmation so his is the gift of divinity.

Modestus Chedzoy Chilaka is neither a Catholic nor a priest. The Catholic Church has disowned him long ago. He is an impostor.

The devil can do those things you mentioned.
Re: FAKE MIRACLES!! Reverend Father Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka – Watch Video by mujahid1339(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2015
it can be explained;
what if that man you called his follower was actually an angel of the lord,he transfered the lizard to the angel and the angel……to be continued
Re: FAKE MIRACLES!! Reverend Father Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka – Watch Video by Namdeenero(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2015
mujahid1339:
it can be explained;
what if that man you called his follower was actually an angel of the lord,he transfered the lizard to the angel and the angel……[b]to be continued[\b]
Thank you very much, the truth is that most catholic priests cannot perform such miracles and when someone is given a divine gift he's called a fake. I've seen this man perform, I don't believe he's a fake
Re: FAKE MIRACLES!! Reverend Father Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka – Watch Video by osinachifestus(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hahaha why has many people refused to see? what happened here is more than clear. My opinion, 'HE IS FAKE'
Re: FAKE MIRACLES!! Reverend Father Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka – Watch Video by colp2015: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
This is an eye sore. See why unbelievers mock the Christian faith?

2 Easy Steps to Freedom from Masturbation and All Compulsive Habits: http://faithfuljoel.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? / Election Of Church Leaders By Voting: Is It Biblical? / Please Help Translate This Gospel Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.