Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy (26108 Views)

Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by exlinkleads(f): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2016
Nnewi—Second son of 1st Republic Senate President, Late Abyssinia Orizu, Prince Orji Orizu has challenged any Nigerian, native doctor, any child or agent of a native doctor and anybody connected to any native doctor in or outside Nigeria to come out and speak that he has visited, patronized or been seen in the house of any native doctor anywhere in or outside Nigeria.

Prince Nwafor-Orizu gave the challenge while addressing newsmen in his house in Nnewi, following allegations by Rev. Fr. Chidozie Chilaka, aka ‘Jesus Network,’ of the Catholic Diocese of the East (Orthodox Catholic) during his weeklong crusade at Nigeria Science and Technical College Nnewi, that Prince Orji Nwafor Orizu was responsible for the misfortunes of his uncle’s wife, Mrs. Elizabeth Orizu and those of her children.

The Mbaise-born and Isiala Mbano, Imo State, based evangelist had allegedly called out one Mrs. Orizu, Prince Nwafor-Orizu’s uncle’s wife, during his crusade in Nnewi and told her that she had been under a spell from Prince Nwafor-Orizu.

The priest allegedly told the woman that all her daughters’ broken marriages were caused by the legal luminary, promising that he would nullify curses inflicted on them by the former first Republic Senate President’s son.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/rev-fr-in-trouble-over-prophecy-sued-for-n5bn/

1 Share

Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2016
I have regretted practising a Christianity of "Me, I & Myself..

1 Like

Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by yunglivochi(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2016
grin d rev. fada don enta gbege

3 Likes

Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Ajusshi: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
cool cool shocked
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Ajusshi: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
yunglivochi:
grin d rev. fada don enta gbege

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
I don't contribute to issues like dx, I will pass

5 Likes

Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
The church will intervene....
It won't be very easy to sue a priest like that

2 Likes

Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Ajusshi: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, please I beg you with the name of God, in as much as I like what you are doing, please don't always include my name when posting your news. I not a supermod that will move your topics to the FP, so I don't see the need to always include my moniker

The numerous mentions I'm getting is becoming tiring and annoying. I have told you this several times but you are still doing it
If na woman matter now u go carry am for head.
Awon omo jatijati grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by yungchief(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by bamite(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Is... Complete the rest...
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Pavore9: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
The Catholic Church does not recognize him as a Priest.

[b]“The Catholic Church in Imo has distanced itself from Reverend Father Modestus Chilaka who claims to be a priest of the Catholic Church of the East. The Church told Sunday Sun that Reverend Father Modestus Chilaka is neither a member of the Catholic Church nor a priest of the church and that the people should not be deceived.

According to the Director of Social Communication of the Catholic Archdiocese of Owerri, Reverend Father George Nwachukwu, “what we know very well is that Modestus Chilaka is not a priest and even the Archbishop who came to ordain him from America came to us saying that he wants to become a Catholic. So the Catholic Province of Owerri does not recognize him and his church as part of the Roman Catholic Church.” He said, “the young man (Chilaka Modestus) wants to be a Catholic Priest by all means but he has a bad reputation already by the things he has been doing.”

Father Nwachukwu further revealed that even the Vatican has also distanced itself from the activities of the Catholic Church of the East because what they are doing is not in line with the dogmas, doctrines and teachings of the Holy Roman Catholic Church.
“ So as far as the Catholic Church in the state is concerned, he is not a Catholic priest either by ordination or by training and we want the entire people of the state to take note of that, besides, their training as priests is suspect,” Father Nwachukwu stressed.”[/b]

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/catholic-church-east-gets-first-nigerian-priest/

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by tuna4servi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
All these fake pastors won't kill Nigeria
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by HonChidon(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Well am not surprised its all we get to here about fake prophets, that serves him right.
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by jhydebaba(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
For naija
Na wash!!!
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by INTERMAN: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bad market
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Mariojane(f): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ajusshi:

If na woman matter now u go carry am for head.
Awon omo jatijati grin cheesy
is it that you just copy and paste what you wrote without knowing the meaning? he said the OP shouldn't mention his name cos he can't help move his post to Front page. how on earth did that warrant insult from you? or didn't he have the right to tell the Op that? we have lots of babies in this forum and you all need to learn how to use words and when to use it. you should know through his message that he is not to happy with the Op continuous mention/use of his name and he has the right to stop him. please find out meaning of words before using it so that you won't insult those close to you mistakenly.

just my one coin
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Chanchit: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na wa o! This guy no play at all.
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by aprokomania(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
What a shame
check out my thread
if you wanna be freaking rich

www.nairaland.com/2846940/youngest-female-billionaire-radicalizes-american coolWhat a shame
check out my thread
if you wanna be freaking rich

www.nairaland.com/2846940/youngest-female-billionaire-radicalizes-american
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Godmann(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
fake everywhere
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Lilimax(f): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
When did Catholic priests started seeing unguarded visions and prophecy.
I have so much respect for Catholic priests and they should not drag themselves to the mud with prophecies as is currently happening in the Pentecostal world embarassed
The last time it was Father Mbaka and now Fr. Chidozie Chilaka undecided
Their respective Bishops should call them to order.
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by exlinkleads(f): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, please I beg you with the name of God, in as much as I like what you are doing, please don't always include my name when posting your news. I not a supermod that will move your topics to the FP, so I don't see the need to always include my moniker

The numerous mentions I'm getting is becoming tiring and annoying. I have told you this several times but you are still doing it

ok, didn't know u r not a supermod and that it was annoying to mention u in most of my post.

thnks
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by docconceptscom: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
that is d problem of we people
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by alphaconde(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by butanepro(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
@Tosyne2much
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by ril19(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Orishirishi niuz for Naija.
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Mariojane(f): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Be careful people!
This man has destroyed a lot of families in Igbo land.
When challenged on some of his prophetic visions, he would claim that the network from the holy spirit is bad.
He is not a Catholic priest. He charges his gullible followers N10k per consultation. This dude said one time that a certain fellow was the one responsible through diabolical manipulation for the death of a Boko Haram bomb victim in the North.
I don't understand why people believe these things.
/
Lilimax:
When did Catholic priests started seeing unguarded visions and prophecy.
I have so much respect for Catholic priests and they should not drag themselves to the mud with prophecies as is currently happening in the Pentecostal world embarassed
The last time it was Father Mbaka and now Fr. Chidozie Chilaka undecided
Their respective Bishops should call them to order.
that his the man side of the story, you are yet to hear from the Rev father.@inventhammer said he is not a catholic priest. i guess as much. i know he can't be a catholic priest i know my people nd i trust them

1 Like

Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by yomalex(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by InvertedHammer: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
/
Be careful people!

This man has destroyed a lot of families in Igbo land.

When challenged on some of his prophetic visions, he would claim that the network from the holy spirit is bad.

He is not a Catholic priest. He charges his gullible followers N10k per consultation. This dude said one time that a certain fellow was the one responsible through diabolical manipulation for the death of a Boko Haram bomb victim in the North.

I don't understand why people believe these things.
/
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by cyprex: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
The Holy Roman Catholic Church is not the same as the 'Orthodox Catholic' mentioned here.

General public please take note.

1 Like

Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by rita25(f): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
VAGUE PROPHRCIES........................ shocked
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by tosyne2much(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
butanepro:
@Tosyne,2much
Baba wetin dey happen for here ? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? / Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released / 7 Reasons Youths Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.