Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? (2664 Views)

Davido Said:"i Love My Baby Mama Sophie" As He Saw Her S*xy Body(pics,vid) / See What Davido Said About Wizkid And You Would Be Carried Away.. / See What Davido Said About Lil-kesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by NaijaClassy(f): 1:48am On May 15, 2015

http://www.kakakino.com/2015/05/davido-said-hed-die-if-this-happened-what-will-you-do/

Davido has attained a level of success that leaves him with no option than to keep forging ahead. He is one of very few successful artistes to achieve ground breaking records within a short while. I can still remember vividly his collaboration with Naeto C which brought him to lime light, I still remember rehearsing his dance step with the two fingers and the drum roll dance, I still remember the Dami Duro days and the success story goes on and on. Yesterday, Davido went on twitter to tweet that he is imagining sleeping and waking up in 2010 to find out all that has happened to him has all been a dream. I mean all the hits, the money, the fans, the tours, the fame, the connects and all ? Dream? He added “I Go Die LMAO”.

I pondered on this till today and decided i should throw this open to our prestigious visitors. What would you do if all that has happened to you since 2010 has been just a dream?

http://www.kakakino.com/2015/05/davido-said-hed-die-if-this-happened-what-will-you-do/
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by Harkindeylee(m): 1:54am On May 15, 2015
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by chekasforchekas: 2:19am On May 15, 2015
Oluwa menu m erewa agwagwu

1 Like

Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:37am On May 15, 2015
u no go die...u will just follow it sequentially like it is in the dream. the nigga above me needs some sense

3 Likes

Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:41am On May 15, 2015
He chased his own dream For 5 damn yrs & tat dream became reality....tat was a loooooooong sleep! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:53am On May 15, 2015
Davido would die if he wakes up one day to discover the last five years has been nothing but a dream. Well, I will most likely die as well if I wake up only to discover my last five years' dreams have actually been REAL!
You really don't wanna imagine the sort of things I have been doing in my dreams these past years.

FriedPlantain

1 Like

Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:02am On May 15, 2015
if all that has been happening to me in the last five years was a dream, like davido I go die too.

it has been five years of continuous progress..

I thank GOD.
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by iyamucrystal(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2015
Win big with sport betting, 900+ odds,Congratulations to our last week subscribers who won with us, to get subscribed to our fixed matches, contact our agent on 2348136171479

Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by may01(f): 7:35am On May 15, 2015
LOL. I won't die joor, I'll just be depressed grin
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:46am On May 15, 2015
Really dunno wat I'm gonna do.....
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 15, 2015
Na to sleep go back dream*no go come again!he pay mey I stay for d dream* grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by juniormusa(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2015
O.b.o baddest guy!
Vote for Tohpahz as miss nairaland!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by channelz: 9:29am On May 15, 2015
So what's the title of this dream that came true
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by hatux: 10:05am On May 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 15, 2015
I'd be grateful for another chance to perfect what was good and right the wrongs in my life. And also tell grandpa how much i loved him (he passed away on the 31st of december 2010)

if wishes were horses
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by killercute16(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2015
I will wake up,be thankful,then think of a reasonable way to adjust my mistake and boost my success.
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by crixlight2(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2015
Just incase
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by limolalikamaila: 1:23pm On May 15, 2015
And I will trade anything to go back to 2009
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by Dbestmax(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2015
die nh
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 15, 2015
daniel9202:
u no go die...u will just follow it sequentially like it is in the dream.
the nigga above me needs some sense

Are you that pained? Sorry!
Re: Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? by nulohomes(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2015
I thought this was about architectural models?? Lol

(1) (Reply)

See Omotola Jalade Hottest Pics (nice Curved Hips) / Woman Caught Having Sex With Unconscious Boyfriend In Car Park / Singer Seyi Shay Flashes Undies In Sheer Dress [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.