Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. (37792 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by simdam500(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2015
Baba go ahead with your manifesto....

Gej need not to be a part of the success undecided
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 15, 2015
Is it n*de party? I need clarification @Truckpusher and @Twaci
Twaci:
Venue: The derailers thread. Oh and everyone is invited cheesy
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by yetunsbay(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

so because he held a meeting with "powerful" people he is no longer an illiterate ba? You reason just like him. Birds of the same feather (illiterates) flock together
& u are literate rite? Nt "birds of the same feather" rather "birds of a feather". Literate/nt he'll soon be sworn-in
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by mcsensis: 4:37pm On May 15, 2015
I read this information n comments by my brothers (9ja); its amazing how we think. I can't really tell if its illiteracy or sentiment that is driving our thinking.
If there is transition as it were, there must be transfer of documents from the outgoing to the incoming. the incoming looks at the documents and ask necessary questions in grey areas for clarification. There r definitely projects running uncompleted, completed projects moving into operational stage, and planned projects. there r commitments, debts, transactions (paid n unpaid) etc. All these need to b understudied by the incoming govt before take-off.
What then is the issue? what is the present GOVT hiding? What is GEJ HIDING? Haven't they done enough harm to us?
Someone has offered to re-write their wrongs n they r still blocking all ways to our collective freedom. the devil is liar.
Their drama can only last for a time appointed. WHEN D TIME IS RIPE NOTHING CAN STOP THE WIND OF CHANGE.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by chiefolododo(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
general you are talking shit

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you simply do not know how the presidency is run so stop being ignorant.
Since you know how the presidency is run why allow Buhari disturb GEJ for tips and clues? With the amount of noise your party both online and offline makes one would expect you have your plans sorted out. Buhari during his campaign never told us he was going to ask Jonathan for clues on how to create one million jobs and other fake promises.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 15, 2015
daveyjay:

Now u have proven to be a slowpoke! When is the official handover date?! Why then is buhari askinq 4 tips (templates) before this date?!

You sir are the nonsensical baboon looking buffoon on meth. So you think hand over actually happens on the hand over date? Your school (if u ever attended one) should do a refund of your school fees as it was obviously wasted. Do u know how long it takes to effectively commence true governance after going through all the USEFUL TIPS of an ousted government? Any new administration aims to hit the ground running so the outgoing government is meant to release required information pertaining to their rulership methods and works in advance.

I can enrol you in Adult night classes and pay for it if you require more brushing up.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 15, 2015
APContherun:

Since you know how the presidency is run why allow Buhari disturb GEJ for tips and clues? With the amount of noise your party both online and offline makes one would expect you have your plans sorted out. Buhari during his campaign never told us he was going to ask Jonathan for clues on how to create one million jobs and other fake promises.

Tell the hypocrite of gargantuan proportion!

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by mayorchelsea(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

So Jonathan must teach you how to start your government abi?

You must wait till eternity.
See gullibility in action. And then if things don't work in three months,you dummies would be the first to cry out.Do you even know the meaning of planning?
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by mayorchelsea(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
When we called him olodo General his zombies would attack ,now the super clueless has finally realized that it's not about winning elections.

Did Yaradua give Jonathan any useful tip before his demise? undecided

Oya o, janjawiids come and defend BABAONECHANCE on this his early morning gaff. grin

#BABAONECHANCE. grin
Well,such a comment from a truckpusher isn't far fetched. It's expected.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 15, 2015
mayorchelsea:

Yep! Totally expected! Truckpushers and online forums do not mix. More like truckpushers and neighbourhood backyard gossip
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Thej(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2015
The certificateless asking for tips from the clueless.... What a joke! Meanwhile, President Jonathan, you are my all time hero.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Truckpusher(m): 11:55pm On May 15, 2015
mayorchelsea:
You must be having a very hard time to reply now, to a comment made in the morning. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Truckpusher(m): 11:59pm On May 15, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Yep! Totally expected! Truckpushers and online forums do not mix. More like truckpushers and neighbourhood backyard gossip
Amuse your iidiotic selves. grin

Fuccking cowards. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by jaso1(m): 12:30am On May 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You need brain injection.
Is it not the same Buhari who told the world that Jonathan has destroyed Nigeria economy?
Is he looking for for advice on how to destroy the economy the more?
Y
Most of you idiot arguing here never think deep to know why the incoming administration was demanding the assistance.
You will argue and abuse as much your mouth allow you and you will never ask question about zero inventory of cash Jonathan is leaving behind. You this wast generation should reason for second. Do you think Buhari is stupid as you are? Or those demanding for such don't know what they are doing? It is an avenue to burry your mentor alive. He will regret his cluelessness.
I hear many of you saying Jonathan
should not be probe for any reason, if your papa came to this world with Nigeria in his hand while he was in womb I will know. Jonathan is going to jail, no doubt about it.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by mudiana(m): 7:46am On May 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Did Jonathan said he will not give him handover documents?

He's looking for tips on how Jonathan dismantled Boko Haram in six weeks.

dismantled kè.he did to score election point but his method failed him.if he had taken d decision earlier, boko haram would not hv been much of a menace they are today.thousands had to die first,a million had to be displaced and many more kidnapped for sex before Jonathan realized he could use it to score election point.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by foxvilles: 1:06pm On May 16, 2015
Sometimes, it really bug me on the way Nigerians think. How do you expect someone to commence ruling or leadership without reviewing the previous leader's achievements (where he started and where he stopped) so that if there's any need be for continuation from where he stopped. And also, you cannot dab into leading people without the help of the previous leaders. That's what obasanjo and other foreign dignitaries are doing.
When we (Nigerians) think let's think like educated people. If not na we go use our mouth take spoil this country.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 1:18pm On May 16, 2015
jaso1:

Y
Most of you idiot arguing here never think deep to know why the incoming administration was demanding the assistance.
You will argue and abuse as much your mouth allow you and you will never ask question about zero inventory of cash Jonathan is leaving behind. You this wast generation should reason for second. Do you think Buhari is stupid as you are? Or those demanding for such don't know what they are doing? It is an avenue to burry your mentor alive. He will regret his cluelessness.
I hear many of you saying Jonathan
should not be probe for any reason, if your papa came to this world with Nigeria in his hand while he was in womb I will know. Jonathan is going to jail, no doubt about it.
@bolded
Is that the name of your father?
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Amuse your iidiotic selves. grin

Fuccking cowards. grin

if u knew how unrelated ur comment is to the response I gave to ur grossly morose post u would realize that the idiiotic canker worm is u and I must say that u are so fuccking fuccked up in a fuccked up fuccking way. ..... DICKWAD!

Hey lest I forget, I have some stuff I just bought in bulk at the market and I need a truck pusher aka kaya, can u come with ur legedez truck to move them? Na only 150 naira I go pay u o. .......GET A LIFE!
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by vislabraye(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2015
Spaxon:
its my 1000th post on nl

an illiterate is always an illiterate.... . .. .
meanwhile....

A man needed a brain transplant
The surgeon brought him 3 diff brains ..
The first he said cost just $500 -it belonged to albeit Einstein (90% used)
The second cost $2000 - it belonged to Henry Ford (75% used)
The third cost a whooping $1,000,000.00 - it belonged to a Nigerian army General (it has never been used)

Last Bullet:
There's a diff b/w a ph.D holder and an FSL holder.....

hbd chiam55

This is so wicked of you, but creative. Are u the originator of this joke ?
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by daveyjay(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2015
naijadeyhia:

You sir are the nonsensical baboon looking buffoon on meth. So you think hand over actually happens on the hand over date? Your school (if u ever attended one) should do a refund of your school fees as it was obviously wasted. Do u know how long it takes to effectively commence true governance after going through all the USEFUL TIPS of an ousted government? Any new administration aims to hit the ground running so the outgoing government is meant to release required information pertaining to their rulership methods and works in advance.

I can enrol you in Adult night classes and pay for it if you require more brushing up.

Now it's obvious that stupidity coupled with iqnorance has been enqrained in your DNA! Does our constitution uphold anythinq known as 'useful tips' from the outinq qovt 2 d newly elected??! It's in Jonathan's jurisdiction to do such if he deems it fit, I bet he wouldn't especially rememberinq that this xame baba maliqned his imaqe and demonised his reputation in a jiffy
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Spaxon(f): 1:04pm On May 18, 2015
vislabraye:

This is so wicked of you, but creative. Are u the originator of this joke ?
no
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by vislabraye(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2015
Spaxon:
no

Thats your preident elect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Again, Senator Gemade Decamps To APC / Jonathan Signs Two Bills Into Law. / Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.