Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. (37793 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by sukkot: 7:10am On May 15, 2015
only tip you need from jonathan is ask him when he is leaving aso rock and if he can vacate the premises earlier than may 29th grin

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BrokenTV: 7:11am On May 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Useful tips you mean? Do you want to tell me Jonathan has no useful tips for GMB? What then has he been doing in Aso Rock?
Is it not shame that Buhari should be demand useful tips from someone he called clueless. They GEJ destroyed everything in government, do they want him to give them a clue on how to destroy the country more.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:12am On May 15, 2015
U don't nid tips anymore Since ya criticized almost all d sectors of d economy Abi obasanjo don give u expo Work wif dat I hate "change"

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by iyamucrystal(m): 7:12am On May 15, 2015
Win big with sport betting, 900+ odds,Congratulations to our last week subscribers who won with us, to get subscribed to our fixed matches, contact our agent on 2348136171479

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by dre11(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2015
Some people just comment without hatred and hypocrisy....... When a board chairman is going or you are to relief someone of his duties when he wants to go on leave.... Isn't mandatory that the person gives you some useful tips on how to carry out the assignment.......I am sure nothing has been handed over to you in the past, that is why you don't know what the process entails.

No matter how clueless the Jonathan administration is, he has been managing our collective treasures in the last five years and need to give details of the state of things. Details like, how much was made and spent, national debts, awarded contracts and stages of completion, and various economic activities and projections. Such information ensure that the incoming government hit the ground running and not spend months trying to figure out the state of things.

The only reason for non-cooperation is if there is a skeleton in the outgoing government cupboard. And, that seems to be the case from all what we can see and hear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Akynzodeighbour(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2015
That's because he's clueless
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by doninno(m): 7:15am On May 15, 2015
Dont u understand d mean of handover? Jonathan admistration had done anytin to let him knw wea to start or continue GEJ ws jst a clueless man no aim no direction dat wat is dea
PhockPhockMan:

So Jonathan must teach you how to start your government abi?

You must wait till eternity.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by lagbaja(m): 7:15am On May 15, 2015
People are misinterpreting the demands of Buhari, seeking a clue from Jonathan does not mean seeking direction,( among other meanings) to give accoount of your stewardship whether its good or bad.it is even in gejs interest because when buhari begins to make his findings, jonathan and is crew will not be there to defend themselves.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by FitnessNigeria: 7:16am On May 15, 2015
Seems like APC and Buhari will be running around for the next few months without knowing where to start.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Karleb(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2015
I thought the General was self-sufficient and Jonathan clueless, so why this? undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Lexzycane(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2015
Think the he's talking about lies in the report he gets from the transition committee. Not direct advice na
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by jtreasure(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This Buhari is a comedian. grin Why do you want advice from a government that you accused of destroying Nigeria?
I really don't this APC/Buhari government. Why do u need tips from the outgoing government? Their slogan was change so what input do u want from Jonathan's administration. Fake ass party

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Kayendy(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2015
Yaradua wasn't dia to give Jona tips na, so y would he Give anoda person tips... buhari source means and stop talking

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by FitnessNigeria: 7:21am On May 15, 2015
lagbaja:
People are misinterpreting the demands of Buhari, seeking a clue from Jonathan does not mean seeking direction,( among other meanings) to give accoount of your stewardship whether its good or bad.it is even in gejs interest because when buhari begins to make his findings, jonathan and is crew will not be there to defend themselves.

What you stated above is the job of the transition committee which have agreed that Jonathan's crew is cooperating.

I perfectly understand where Buhari is coming from, APC is clueless when it comes to running the federal government and Buhari too have no clue on how to run a democratic government in Nigeria of today, he has no ideas on where to start. It's just like getting a new job in a company, even if you graduated with first class you must have to pass through training to understand what the job entails or you will be as confused as confusion itself.

They all need to sit down and learn from the people that have been there.

There's a huge difference between running a state and running a country.

Make Oga Jonathan help buhari to avoid excuses

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by lizu4chizu(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2015
lol................... You'd said it all
Spaxon:
its my 1000th post on nl

an illiterate is always an illiterate.... . .. .
meanwhile....

A man needed a brain transplant
The surgeon brought him 3 diff brains ..
The first he said cost just $500 -it belonged to albeit Einstein (90% used)
The second cost $2000 - it belonged to Henry Ford (75% used)
The third cost a whooping $1,000,000.00 - it belonged to a Nigerian army General (it has never been used)

Last Bullet:
There's a diff b/w a ph.D holder and an FSL holder.....

hbd chiam55

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:22am On May 15, 2015
BrokenTV:

Is it not shame that Buhari should be demand useful tips from someone he called clueless. They GEJ destroyed everything in government, do they want him to give them a clue on how to destroy the country more.
You seem not to get it,do you?

*sighs*

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by ElFenomeno1: 7:22am On May 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Getting tips doesn't necessarily mean Buhari doesn't know how to kick start his administration..... brainless twerp.
Buhari already has it figured out. Tips are bonuses
Seun needs go do something about you and your ilks
Enough of dumb daft and dimwitted people on this forum
Ashiere

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by richcode101(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2015
Tips here means up to date information on projects embarked by his administration, so as ti knw hw to take it up. Its normal in every transition. Eg, if gej has awarded a road contract nd cos of any reason, work hasn't commenced, he needs to tip d incoming as to not re award or to track down d contractor. People should widen their horizon in reasoning

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by ElFenomeno1: 7:23am On May 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

*sighs*

They won't get it
Their brain cells are too weak to relate.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by kenex4ever(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This Buhari is a comedian. grin Why do you want advice from a government that you accused of destroying Nigeria?
it's really ironical!
They said he is clueless and now they need clues from him.
Hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by ElFenomeno1: 7:24am On May 15, 2015
richcode101:
Tips here means up to date information on projects embarked by his administration, so as ti knw hw to take it up. Its normal in every transition. Eg, if gej has awarded a road contract nd cos of any reason, work hasn't commenced, he needs to tip d incoming as to not re award or to track down d contractor. People should widen their horizon in reasoning

Your last sentence .... God bless you.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 7:24am On May 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

nna!I tire oh! Thought he has workinng/Leadership experiennce. Abi the WAEC he didn't write is now reflecting?

Obasanjo has finally tickled his balls, the excitement is at work for him to say such.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by eldoradoxx: 7:24am On May 15, 2015
IN EVERY CIVILISED COUNTRY, ONCE A PERSON GETS ELECTED AS PRESIDENT HE BEGINS TO GET BOTH SECURITY BRIEFINGS FROM SECURITY CHIEFS AND OFFICIAL BRIEFINGS FROM GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. JONATHAN AND HIS PEOPLE HAVE OBVIOUSLY REFUSED TO BRIEF BUHARI IN OTHER TO PERFECT THEIR FINAL LOOTING

KingMEXX:
After Labelling him as clueless, Does he expect a 50page textbook on how to run the govt??

This Baba should quit all this his side talks and focus on getting things done. There is no law that states so, and therefore I see no big deal in this. Jona is at liberty to do so, if he so desires

Besides Baba, I didn't vote you to complaint about receiving tips..I voted you based on your promises..so quit the complaints! angry
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by scantee(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2015
I thought u kald him clueless yet ur looking for clues from him ah #babaonechance

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by ernal1: 7:24am On May 15, 2015
Talking of Nigerian's challenges, Corruption is NO 1
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Ahmeduana(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I TIRE O MY BROTHER, THEY CLAIM THE ALL KNOWING, THE ALL ROUND PERFECT, THEY SAY THEY WILL TUTOR JONATHAN THE ART OF GOVERNANCE, THEY SAY THEY ARE BRINGING CHANGE THAT THEY WILL DEMOLISH EVERY STRUCTURE ON THE GROUND, AND NOW THEY ARE SEEKING FOR IDEA FROM THE ARCHITECT OF THOSE STRUCTURE THEY WANT TO DEMOLISHED, WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS

6 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 7:26am On May 15, 2015
Try Pej
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by IAmTobore(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Foolishnes must be engrained in your DNA. It is only right that anyone leaving an office for another should offer advice and guidance to his successor. To talk true no dey kill o....
But I thought this Baba has been there before? Why e come dey seek advice from e pikin mate? I can see you guys are still ready to blame Jonathan when he leaves office.

4 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 7:27am On May 15, 2015
doninno:
Dont u understand d mean of handover? Jonathan admistration had done anytin to let him knw wea to start or continue GEJ ws jst a clueless man no aim no direction dat wat is dea

Please don't do this to yourself, English Language is not that difficult, you don't have to use it correctly, just make us understand what you're trying to say.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by wiseguy(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2015
This is just the problem I keep seeing in Nairaland. Some people just see headline topic and they are already commenting. Most of the comments I have seen clearly show that many didn't even bother to read the news at all.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by apholaryn: 7:27am On May 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
*sighs*
they do,hypocrisy dey worry dem.quit arguing with d morons.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 7:29am On May 15, 2015
eldoradoxx:

IN EVERY CIVILISED COUNTRY, ONCE A PERSON GETS ELECTED AS PRESIDENT HE BEGINS TO GET BOTH SECURITY BRIEFINGS FROM SECURITY CHIEFS AND OFFICIAL BRIEFINGS FROM GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. JONATHAN AND HIS PEOPLE HAVE OBVIOUSLY REFUSED TO BRIEF BUHARI IN OTHER TO PERFECT THEIR FINAL LOOTING

Have you ever been to a civilized country? please think before you type and try to type what you know, dont assume, dont guess.

NB: Typing in caps means you're shouting... so why are you shouting when you have no point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jonathan Signs Two Bills Into Law. / Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.