Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,587 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Teacher Maltreats 12 Year Old JSS 3 Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Maltreats 12 Year Old JSS 3 Student (736 Views)

Soldier Maltreats Civilian Near Nigeria Army Shopping Arena,oshodi, Lagos (photo / 65-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter, Gives Her N20 / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Maltreats 12 Year Old JSS 3 Student by richardomoko: 5:58am On May 15, 2015
My friend needs your advice on what steps to take to seek justice.
He had gone to pick his son a 12 year old JSS3 student from boarding house only to discover that a teacher had seriously beaten his son and caused facial injury to him.
What transpired as confirmed by other students is that the JSS3 students had finished writing a paper and were leaving the hall, only for this teacher to ask all students to return to their seats. The 12 year old was in the process of asking his colleague for pencil sharpener which caused the teacher to rain several slaps on the minor and equally used broom (which is a taboo culturally) in beating him both on his body and his face hereby causing injury on his (the student) face.
The school has promised to handle the matter but are shielding the teacher from the parent. The boy knows the teacher but does not know his name. Please your advice is needed.

Re: Teacher Maltreats 12 Year Old JSS 3 Student by ITbomb(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2015
Dis early morning.

This is a police case nah, once the police is involved, the school will parade all the teachers and the boy will identify the culprit and the police will take it from there.
Re: Teacher Maltreats 12 Year Old JSS 3 Student by Mega2010(m): 6:33am On May 15, 2015
I got something harder than this back then in an F.G.C.... You can drop a letter to the vice principal,though I don't know how serious they will take it,just take it easy sha

1 Like

Re: Teacher Maltreats 12 Year Old JSS 3 Student by chymystique(f): 8:06am On May 15, 2015
This. Is sheer wiCkeDness by the so Called devil of a teaCher! Na to settle poliCemen with Cash anD use them Come arrest the teaCher sharply angry ..

(1) (Reply)

Scammers Everywhere!!! / Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter / Heaven Heard My Call - Samuel Okonta, Rest In Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.