Stats: 3,156,533 members, 7,830,576 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter (736 Views)

Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) / Robber Snatches Lady’s Phone In Port Harcourt; Mocks Her On Facebook / PDP Mocks PMB; From #istandwithbuhari To #iqueuewithbuhhari (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by erunz(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Today was a bad day for some of President Buhari supporters who wanted to show their support for the president using the hashtag
#IStandWithBuhari . The trend was initially going well, till Nigerians got wind of the hashtag and decided to use it, in showing their displeasure at the current happenings in the country. below are some of the tweets

Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by erunz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
more

Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by Last2comment(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Their eyes haff clear
Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by erunz(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Last2comment:
Their eyes haff clear
no be small clear self.
Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by SolexxBarry(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
shocked so buhari really scammed me ,can't believe this embarassed

Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by MzPecs(f): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
A bag of pure water now sells for N200 and they're busy standing with buhary undecided

Chai! Buhary is great oh!
The guy na great scammer! gringringrin
Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
They bought fuel @ N220 to charge their phone still yet they will come on twitter & NL to Standing With Buhari..

The jazz Buhari used on Zombies is stronger than the 1 Yinusa used on Ese..
Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by Flexherbal(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
For me, I am waiting for them to pass the budget into law.
Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by erunz(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
more

Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by erunz(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
They bought fuel @ N220 to charge their phone still yet they will come on twitter & NL to Standing With Buhari..

The jazz Buhari used on Zombies is stronger than the 1 Yinusa used on Ese..
lolz you bad o
Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
erunz:
lolz you bad o
those people matter taya me. even in d face of hardship, Sai Babarians will not seize to amaze you.
Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by erunz(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
those people matter taya me. even in d face of hardship, Sai Babarians will not seize to amaze you.
we will just pray to God to open their eyes
Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by nzeobi(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
They will soon sleep with buhari.
I dont know why they will drink and drive the negative stand.
Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
erunz:
we will just pray to God to open their eyes
even if God open their eyes, they don't have senses of their own that's why they are people with "Z name..
Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by poshestmina(f): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
It should be #iflywithBuhari

If the beginning of his tenure is this frustrating, I wonder how the end will be sad

You guys should enjoy your change grin grin
Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by erunz(m): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2016
poshestmina:
It should be #iflywithBuhari

If the beginning of his tenure is this frustrating, I wonder how the end will be sad

You guys should enjoy your change grin grin
don't mind them
Re: Nigerians Mocks #istandwithbuhari On Twitter by Alertz3(m): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Why won't they #standwithbuhari knowing the shame that goes with sudden change of support for the revered "messiah" of Nigeria. Good leadership = Skills +integrity, but nigerians said no we want him with his obsolate ideas. A man who mostly rely on bbc hausa for information. Biz exposures and academic development zero.

Heaven Heard My Call - Samuel Okonta, Rest In Peace / Massive Arrest Of Citizens As Police Raids An Area In Jos Plateau / Huh! Monkey Steals Cash From Jewellery Shop After Tricking Staff (photos/video)