Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck (20442 Views)

Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) / 18-year-old Slits Peacemaker’s Neck (photo) / Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by tunnary(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2015
If given a 2nd chance i believ he'll Mind his business so mind ur own business
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by uduokirika1(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2015
......................And nobody noticed dat d truck driver's license expired in Dec 2014 and was cleared by a police officer few minutes before crushing our dear peacemaker to death. So much for our system!!!

1 Like

Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by peacefullady: 12:36pm On May 16, 2015
Lastdon02:
so the guy done die be that?
grin
Lastdon02:
so the guy done die be that?
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by onlyson16(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 16, 2015
Be careful when u do good
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by JustCare: 1:09pm On May 16, 2015
If only he knew that his life was at stake.
NB: Always render informed help
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by Darkboy(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2015
he isn't guilty the Men's Rea should be considered as it wasn't intentional
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by seedorfg(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2015
thats the main reason i dont go into separating two fighters or going to their center for separating them, because you will likely be the victim when the blow are thrown or plank exchanging from left and right ,,, abi mo ti lawon ni
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by emmysmith07(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2015
its a lesson for us all to learn how to be calm with situation anytime
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 16, 2015
Moral of the story - don't be a peacemaker.
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by Icon4s(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2015
I dnt blame the truck driver much. But he jas worsened his case by driving with expired drivers licence.
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by deolu2000(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2015
20bc:
He was just trying to be good, well the truck driver has a case to answer as well as the manager of the firm
so what's the fault of the truck driver here?someone was pushed into his path while on motion,so what wrong has he done?instead of you to read through the story you just jumped into conclusion.
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by mejai(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2015
Icon4s:
I dnt blame the truck driver much. But he jas worsened his case by driving with expired drivers licence.
he also said dis...
“When she cleared me to go, I also obeyed. My eyes were on her. I
did not know they were fighting around that area.
was he admiring d woman lustfully
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by wetinhappen(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Fraustrated tricycle rider, he might have been rounded up cos of the stigma attached to poor "keke Marwa and Okada " riders .

This is also a sound warning to those whom feel they can ride on the shoulders of the poor especially the so-called "Big Men" that always feel superior to others, we can all see where the slap landed him.

It is a bad trend in Lagos. Particularly with some people, once they bash your car, their "brothers" will emerge and gather you. It happened once when a reckless truck driver crashed into my brand new car. They gathered as usual and started begging. One even had the effrontery to tell me that "if you can buy a new car, what would it take to just fix a crash". I am not supporting the tricycles riders, but often times Nigerians want to commit crime and avoid the consequences.
RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by 20bc(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2015
deolu2000:

so what's the fault of the truck driver here?someone was pushed into his path while on motion,so what wrong has he done?instead of you to read through the story you just jumped into conclusion.
Didn't he see that something was happening there,why didnt he slow down.... GE was busy looking some where else
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by mrborntodoit: 5:08pm On May 16, 2015
Xetima:

It is a bad trend in Lagos. Particularly with some people, once they bash your car, their "brothers" will emerge and gather you. It happened once when a reckless truck driver crashed into my brand new car. They gathered as usual and started begging. One even had the effrontery to tell me that "if you can buy a new car, what would it take to just fix a crash". I am not supporting the tricycles riders, but often times Nigerians want to commit crime and avoid the consequences.
RIP TO THE DEAD.

I'm glad that you know what's up! Imagine someone telling you that you should be able to fix the crash since you have money to buy a brand new car , sounds like an anti-progross to me and it's part of the reason they keep insisting that Lagos is theirs due to their profound disrespect towards the Nigerian constitution and their backward attitude of wanting to feel superior to others because they know inward that they're inferior.

An empty drum they say,makes the loudest noise
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by deolu2000(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2015
20bc:
Didn't he see that something was happening there,why didnt he slow down.... GE was busy looking some where else
didnt u read the part where it stated that he had drove pass before his attension was called to the incident?
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by 20bc(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2015
deolu2000:

didnt u read the part where it stated that he had drove pass before his attension was called to the incident?
“On that day, I was going to Auchi with some goods.

“When I got to Aye bus stop on Iyana Isolo Road, a policewoman ordered me to stop and I did.

“When she cleared me to go, I also obeyed. My eyes were on her. I did not know they were fighting around that area.

“It was after I had moved that my conductor started shouting that I should stop. That was when I knew what had happened.”
did you even read this part of the story
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by quiet006storm: 7:48pm On May 16, 2015
its not just in Nollywood stop fighting. how do you handle situations when you get to the end of the tunnel?what do you do when hope is lost? Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by deolu2000(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2015
20bc:
[/b] did you even read this part of the story
i did,the question should be,what is the distance btw the police stop point to the point of incidence.but asyd dt part wc i blv the traffic warder should answer,the man that pushed another into a moving vehicle should by no means go un punished.what ur opinion abt dt?
Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by 20bc(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2015
deolu2000:

i did,the question should be,what is the distance btw the police stop point to the point of incidence.but asyd dt part wc i blv the traffic warder should answer,the man that pushed another into a moving vehicle should by no means go un punished.what ur opinion abt dt?
The person that pushed him is in big time trouble, The people that where fighting and the driver for negligence. If the driver can still see the police even after hitting the guy, that means the distance is not too long therefore the police should have been there to stop the fight

1 Like

Re: Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck by deolu2000(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2015
20bc:
The person that pushed him is in big time trouble, The people that where fighting and the driver for negligence. If the driver can still see the police even after hitting the guy, that means the distance is not too long therefore the police should have been there to stop the fight
exactly my point,because it's looking as though he left the stop point and few seconds later he had unknowingly hit a man.but all the same,i hope he isn"t charged for manslaughter here but mayb reckless driving or something lesser just for correction purpose but the guy that pushed him am sorry is a murderer from my own view.if ppl were much holding him has he claimed how come it was the victim that he actually pushed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo / Neighbour Rapes Two-year-old Girl In Lagos / Bandits Kill A Man 10 Days After His Wedding In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.