Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos (33250 Views)

Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) / My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. / 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2015
An Ikeja High Court in Lagos yesterday heard how a 70-year-old man, Tajudeen Shoneye, sexually abused an eight-year-old girl for three days.

A consultant Paediatrician with Lagos State General Hospital, Dr Edem Duke, said victim was brought to the hospital in 2013 limping and looking pale.

The witness said: “I work with Gbagada General Hospital and have been very familiar with children working as a Paediatrician for over 10 years.

“In June 2013, a little girl was brought to the hospital. She was eight years old. It was in the evening and she came with two female adults. The women with her said they were her teachers in school and said they were worried with the way she always withdrew to herself.

“So I examined her medically and discovered that her vagina had bruises and her hymen was broken which meant she had had sexual contact with somebody.”

Led in evidence by the prosecutor, Akin George, the witness said she carried out a series of test on the victim.

“I asked her to run other tests like urine and HIV tests. She complained that she was sexually abused for three days by an old man in her neighbourhood. So we sent her for a series of other tests and a psychologist,” the witness added.

Shoneye was arraigned on May 13, on one-count charge of “defilement” of an under age girl.

The prosecution said the offence committed on June 15, 2013 contravened to Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State.

The defendant pleaded not guilty and was ordered remanded in prison by Justice Atinuke Ipaye.

Justice Ipaye has however adjourned the matter till June 4, 2015.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/how-i-was-sexually-abused-by-girl-3/
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by AndreRose(f): 8:08am On May 15, 2015
This man is shameless. He is old enough to be the girls grandfather(if possible great grand father). Am sure the bed time stories he reads to his grandchildren is on how to sexually abuse underaged.

9 Likes

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by agarawu23(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2015
if @70 you still rape, i wonder the kind of life you lived as a youth.

8yr oldundecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Williamso(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2015
SMH!!
I don't care how archaic or uncivilized I may seem, but some offenses, if proven beyond reasonable doubt, still deserve the death penalty!!! WHAT RUBBISH angry angry angry

She complained that she was sexually abused for three days by an old man in her neighbourhood.
cry cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by jackpot(f): 8:13am On May 15, 2015
creepy!
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by jnrbayano(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2015
His sentence should be his manhood under a guillotine, simple!

Ozu nwuru anwu!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by jackpot(f): 8:19am On May 15, 2015
recommended punishment 1. LIKE!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by ginawest(f): 8:20am On May 15, 2015
ewu azuruazu.....shameless man...dey shud boil him to death angry
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by jackpot(f): 8:24am On May 15, 2015
recommended punishment 2. LIKE!!

33 Likes

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by jackpot(f): 8:32am On May 15, 2015
recommended punishment 3. LIKE!!!

22 Likes

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Rowlandjude(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2015
Give him the 3, if he's still alive then burn him.

1 Like

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by MissSlimbody(f): 8:40am On May 15, 2015
There we go again embarassed

All these Ancestors, wey just dey rape under aged girls.

I think they should start frying their p*nis :-/

Awon agba radaradaangry

5 Likes

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by msmon(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2015
That man must be an astute drinker of Jedi Jedi, Opa-Eyin and Ale local liquor. So, it doesn't surprise me his joystick still stand very hard to extent it causes bruise on that kid's V.

I think all those that engage in raping need a psychologist!

1 Like

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52am On May 15, 2015
ok...“I asked her to run other tests like urine and HIV tests. She complained that she was sexually abused for three days by an old man in her neighbourhood. So we sent her for a series of other tests and a psychologist,” the witness added.

What was the outcome of the tests? We need to know but meanwhile.... where is that anti-aircraft device Kim Jong used on his service chief last week? We need to oil the barrel just in case for this 70-year old beast called Taju shocked

1 Like

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by money121(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

baba Agbaya..

ewon leee ma kusi cry cry cry
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by lordtech(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2015
Na wa oh angry
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Pavore9: 9:53am On May 15, 2015
Sickening! But why is he just being prosecuted after 2 years? l just hope he has not defiled other kids during this period.

4 Likes

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Firefire(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2015
angry
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by maggilove(f): 9:54am On May 15, 2015
I don't know what this world is turning to, God help us.
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by umarc19: 9:54am On May 15, 2015
See another yeye old man, instead of preparing to meet his Lord peacefully he is here destroying an innocent girl's future.

But I know say he get daughters and grand children, them go pay the price for his heartlessness.

3 Likes

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by letsbet(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2015
Crazy people everywere! sad
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2015
He is 70 years and he is no longer useful to the society instead he choose to be a terror to the society by committing this abominable act he should spend the remaining part of his miserable life in jail

2 Likes

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by dammieight(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2015
He was possessed grin angry
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by basseyubong(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2015
SEX MACHINE
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by MKO4ever(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2015
Wrong topic

I was expecting to get the details of how the offence was committed

1 Like

Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by rio8484(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2015
All i need is his ballz grin grin grin grin
Re: How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos by publicenemy(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2015
Paedophilia and sex crimes on the rise ...

What's going on?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) / Man Arraigned For Stealing Lover’s Money / Girl Steals N108,000 During Job Interview In Delta, Caught Days After. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.