Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) (17541 Views)

Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos / "I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2016
According to the Instagram user, Rita Ifeoma, who shared this, the little girl in the photo was brutally abused and sent back from Abuja to Akwa by herself.

See what she wrote below...
"Am still trying to understand this inhumane treatment that was meted out to my lil cousin(Miss Precious Nwole) by her supposed guardian(Mrs Chinelo Ifediora) who allegedly claimed the lil girl(she's just 6yrs old) was confirmed to be a witch... She claimed that ever since the lil girl started living with them she and her husband started experiencing setbacks and that was the reason she almost snuffed life out of the lil girl..she even had the guts to send the girl back to Awka with all the injuries on her body.. CHINELO IFEDIORA must not go unpunished!"

I am currently contacting the girl to know why it really happened. Details later.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/little-girl-allegedly-abused-by.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by samuel051: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2016
d way o dey make FTC ehn,oluwa answer my call abeg...
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by PrinceAbinibi: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2016
God do them as they have done that child, if it is true.

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Realmcfynest: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2016
: hmmm
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by jazinogold(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2016
embarassed
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by free2ryhme: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2016
the heart of man(woman) wicked
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Rhotiz: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Which kind wicked guardian b ds

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by lacoach: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2016
This is inhuman and the suppose guardian should be reported to the appropriate authority.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2016
why are some women this wicked and brutal? at times I wish there's anything like instant rebuttal but God is on the throne sha. comfort to the little girl

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by shegzyreal(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2016
biafrans women are damm wicked

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by ring7(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Very soon.for this Baba administration the husband will blame the wife for setback, I know how our people thinks.Fact

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2016
[size=18pt]What is a 6 year old girl doing as a housemaid?
That is a crime in Nigeria.
Posting and whining on social media is not the solution, but to report the immature and insecure couple to the police. [/size]

19 Likes

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by henrydadon(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2016
High time there is a law against child abuse in Nigeria

South African don't touch children or even teachers in schools don't touch their student

And we call our self a develop country

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by smartec: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2016
wickedness of the highest order
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by RobinRay(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2016
tis is tew mach........

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Mopolchi: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2016
The madam na witch

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by eleko1: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2016
sad IPOB and evil sad.IFEDIORA Ur setback in life is as a result of ur EVIL/WICKEDNESS not the Lil girl. sad.Useless woman

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by ahnie: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Aje ni,aje ko

Haa eru ba mi oo

Ko da rara o,oma se o.

This z child abuse of the highest order.
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by MarvelRealty(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2016
henrydadon:
High time there is a law against child abuse in Nigeria

South African don't touch child or even teachers

And we call our self a develop country

[size=18pt]Majority of Nigerian couples maltreating underage children as housemaids are those claiming to be Christians. But they are closer to Satan than to Almighty God.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Amberon11: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2016
oo
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by flyca: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2016
Stop sending your kids to live with other people. Which kind of madness is that

If you don't have a good financial base, then you have no business bringing in a child into the world.

The guardian sef is plain wicked. This is paining me!

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by henry1245: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2016
ok
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2016
[size=18pt]Look at the evil and wicked guardian.
She even looks like a WITCH.
UGLY THING.
YEYE THING.
FOOLISH THING.
MONKEY.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by luxs(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2016
FRUSTRATION....

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by olaisababs(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Somethings are not just right, I thought ladies are generally sympathetic and emotional? embarassed
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by henrydadon(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Majority of Nigerian couples maltreating underage children as housemaids are those claiming to be Christians. But they are closer to Satan than to Almighty God.[/size]

True..if only only they will be prosecuted and jailed to send a warning to others
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by teacherbim(f): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2016
It's only in Africa you do hear of someone being a witch or wizard,don't be surprise to hear from the couple that it was reveal to them by their pastor that the girl is a witchy

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by DLuciano: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2016
AKWA IBOM people and children witch-craft accusation are 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2016
I AM A WIZARD grin
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2016
" I am currently contacting the girl to know why it really happened".

What you need to be doing is finding out how this devilish guardian can face the wrath of the law for this crime, not trying to find out from this innocent little girl why she was abused!

From Akwa Ibom to Abuja, accusing innocent children of being child witches and abusing them are a national problem. Anyone who does these to a child should be punished accordingly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Ambassador Bagudu Hirse Paraded By Police / Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.