Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Pastor Beaten Blue Black By Prostitutes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Beaten Blue Black By Prostitutes (1073 Views)

Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public / Brothel Owner Killed By Prostitutes In Ekiti Over Pension, Savings (pic) / Oshodi Thugs Beat Lagos KAI Officials Blue Black (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Beaten Blue Black By Prostitutes by MojiDelano(f): 9:12am On May 15, 2015
I just read this piece from Moji Delano's blog(Read Story http://www.mojidelano.com/2015/05/prostitutes-beat-pastor-to-pulp-in.html) A man of God had been patronizing Prostitutes but when he decided to go to another one instead of his normal customer, hell broke loose. Kai the story says he was beaten black and blue.

Me I have a problem with the prostitutes. Is it not free market economy we are practicing? Freedom of choice being ruled by the laws of demand and supply. The man had a need and had his money to pay for his need, if he didn't pay it yen may be one might just support his being beaten but his problem was that he followed simple economic policy of demand and supply to fulfil his need and end d up being beaten up.

This is totally wrong. I think the Prostitues knowing he was a pastor just decided to embarrass him. This kinds of things should not be encouraged. Every man has the hunger and thirst for sex once in a while and this was even a very responsible pastor who instead of taking advantage of his members like we have been seeing, decided to go buy the commodity which eventually got him being beaten.

I am against this totally. Why should he be treated this way. I believe that his members, should rise up and protest this grave injustice. They should report not only to the police but stage protest walk all over Calabar until the Government compensate his pastor and he is given free show for at least one week. What is that.

This whole thing is scary. Was he supposed to wait to eat remnants. His customer was busy and the guy could not wait, he had prayer practice to lead in thirty minutes and n Ed the release so that he can effectiv ly communicate.
Please let's not be quiet about this, let's launch a social media campaign to get justice for our pastor. #freesexpastor. With the sole aim of getting reparation and Justice for him. Some of his female congregation, should volunteer services for him for free to stop him risking his life like this

Laugh wan kill me.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/05/pastor-beaten-by-prostitutes.html

Seun, TheRealMrStan, Ishilove, Lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Beaten Blue Black By Prostitutes by lalasticlala(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2015
MojiDelano:
I just read this piece from Moji Delano's blog(Read Story http://www.mojidelano.com/2015/05/prostitutes-beat-pastor-to-pulp-in.html) A man of God had been patronizing Prostitutes but when he decided to go to another one instead of his normal customer, hell broke loose. Kai the story says he was beaten black and blue.

Me I have a problem with the prostitutes. Is it not free market economy we are practicing? Freedom of choice being ruled by the laws of demand and supply. The man had a need and had his money to pay for his need, if he didn't pay it yen may be one might just support his being beaten but his problem was that he followed simple economic policy of demand and supply to fulfil his need and end d up being beaten up.

This is totally wrong. I think the Prostitues knowing he was a pastor just decided to embarrass him. This kinds of things should not be encouraged. Every man has the hunger and thirst for sex once in a while and this was even a very responsible pastor who instead of taking advantage of his members like we have been seeing, decided to go buy the commodity which eventually got him being beaten.

I am against this totally. Why should he be treated this way. I believe that his members, should rise up and protest this grave injustice. They should report not only to the police but stage protest walk all over Calabar until the Government compensate his pastor and he is given free show for at least one week. What is that.

This whole thing is scary. Was he supposed to wait to eat remnants. His customer was busy and the guy could not wait, he had prayer practice to lead in thirty minutes and n Ed the release so that he can effectiv ly communicate.
Please let's not be quiet about this, let's launch a social media campaign to get justice for our pastor. #freesexpastor. With the sole aim of getting reparation and Justice for him. Some of his female congregation, should volunteer services for him for free to stop him risking his life like this

Laugh wan kill me.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/05/pastor-beaten-by-prostitutes.html

Seun, TheRealMrStan, Ishilove, Lalasticlala

We have featured it.

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE!!! Beware of Email Scam From Fake UBA Admin / Read Very Shocking Confession Of A Ritualist Caught With Human Head In Enugu Sta / SSS1 Student Raped By 6 Boys In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.