Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

BEWARE!!! Beware of Email Scam From Fake UBA Admin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BEWARE!!! Beware of Email Scam From Fake UBA Admin (1058 Views)

US Arrests 74 In Global Email Scam Crack Down - BBC / FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam / Fake UBA Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE!!! Beware of Email Scam From Fake UBA Admin by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Hello folks, compliment of the season! While celebrating this yelitude, I just want to call your attention to an email scam I just received this morning from UBA requesting me to reset my password. I think its a scam obviously with the email address and so many people might receive this email and fall for this trap by following the reset link therein. Please pass across to other non-nairalanders. Below is the email attached. Peace out!!! Tolexy

Mods, do the needful

cc: lalaticlala

Re: BEWARE!!! Beware of Email Scam From Fake UBA Admin by dominique(f): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Very old trick
Re: BEWARE!!! Beware of Email Scam From Fake UBA Admin by teryour001(f): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Tanx so much. God bless you. Got the mail and my instincts told me the email is too empty to be that of a bank. I clicked on the link but didn't log in with any password, I closed the page immediately. Hope it's still ok? Or should I go to the bank?

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki Gate List Of The Goat That Eat The Yam So Far / Mental Health Nurse Who Forced A Nigerian Woman To Britain To Become Sex Slave / See A Gate Like This In Benin,respect Yourself And Knock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.