Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. (1822 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 15, 2015
Oshiomhole will tie the knot with Miss Lara Fortes in the Etsako West Local Government Area of the state, while reception is to take place at Oshiomhole’s country home in Iyamho.

The president-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari and his wife Aisha, are among dignitaries expected at the event.

Other dignitaries expected include former Head of State, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the national leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National Chairman of APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State and others.

Oshiomhole is re-marrying five years after he lost his first wife, Clara on December 8, 2010. She died after several years of battle with cancer.

http://www.kiss9ja.com/2015/05/buhari-others-to-attend-governors.html?m=1

Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by ta4ba3(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2015
Beauty and d beast... who say money no good na ogun go kill am

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:39am On May 15, 2015
See what dey call "change"
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by Nobody: 9:39am On May 15, 2015
The Lara Forte geh has no social media record! iif every geh iis like her eh, mirror wont be iin existence #Fact grin grin
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by Nobody: 9:40am On May 15, 2015
Oshiomole get eye ooo shocked....this chick is fine ooo shocked
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by drtwist(m): 9:41am On May 15, 2015
Better use your opportunity while it last because soon Edo people will drive you straight to Abuja like rivers did to Ameachi so you can join ur Aboki brodas
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by temitemi1(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2015
Non of my business undecided undecided undecided. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by xpac01(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2015
Behind every successful man there's a woman. If you are poor, you're on your own.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by tyson99(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Non of my business undecided undecided undecided. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
of course it can't be ur business cos it's a sad news to you retard!
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by Nobody: 9:53am On May 15, 2015
ta4ba3:
Beauty and d beast... who say money no good na ogun go kill am
hahahababa
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by Nobody: 9:54am On May 15, 2015
xpac01:
Behind every successful man there's a woman. If you are poor, you're on your own.
The man is already successful.
This woman is here to eat dickk and money period.
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by Nobody: 9:54am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:

I bet this is the last thing you'll say when you're about kicking bucket
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by Nobody: 9:55am On May 15, 2015
vimi:
The Lara Forte geh has no social media record! iif every geh iis like her eh, mirror wont be iin existence #Fact grin grin

We're not sure if that's her real name p
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by xpac01(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2015
modestbrowser:
The man is already successful. This woman is here to eat dickk and money period.
We are saying samething bro.
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by Nobody: 10:11am On May 15, 2015
xpac01:

We are saying samething bro.
U were saying shiit bro.
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by jumper524(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
u have a good role model bt a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad hero
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by xpac01(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2015
modestbrowser:

U were saying shiit bro.
Why must you tell everyone you always smoke that shiit first thing every morning
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by Nobody: 10:28am On May 15, 2015
xpac01:

Why must you tell everyone you always smoke that shiit first thing every morning

It feels good to let people know bro
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by Nobody: 10:29am On May 15, 2015
jumper524:
u have a good role model bt a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad hero

Hahahabab this your post just didn't make my day.

Sorry bro cheesy
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by xpac01(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2015
modestbrowser:

It feels good to let people know bro
Then cry me a river.
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by gajike: 10:35am On May 15, 2015
Lara forte no get family home. Why doing d traditional wedding at groom resident. Na wa o. Money is speaking. But I think it's abomination. Ethiopia isn't too far ke.
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by jumper524(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2015
modestbrowser:

Hahahabab this your post just didn't make my day.

Sorry bro cheesy
dis guy u 2 dey yarn bars
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by gajike: 10:36am On May 15, 2015
Lara forte no get family home? Why doing d traditional wedding at groom resident. Na wa o. Money is speaking. But I think it's abomination. Ethiopia isn't too far ke.
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by Nobody: 10:38am On May 15, 2015
gajike:
Lara forte no get family home? Why doing d traditional wedding at groom resident. Na wa o. Money is speaking. But I think it's abomination. Ethiopia isn't too far ke.

So they will bed immediately widaut in laws disturbing.
Re: Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. by Acidosis(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2015
Its all about the money smiley

With money, you can find your pet a beautiful woman

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO NEWS: Jonathan’s New Home In Otuoke / Udom Kicks The Akpabio's Out Of Power; Takes Full Control Of House Of Assembly. / Nairaland Online Referedum For Biafra; To Be Or Not To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.