Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime (26826 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke's Real Crime / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Nobody: 10:56am On May 15, 2015
The real THIEF is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi that raised an alarm after he has been exposed of looting the treasury, and went further to use OSINBAJO to get an injunction to stop further investigation in order to scuttle justice. Buhari, Osinbajo and APC are accomplices.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by abagoro(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
The real THIEF is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi that raised an alarm after he has been exposed of looting the treasure, and went further to use OSINBAJO to get an injunction to stop further investigation in order to scuttle justice. Buhari, Osinbajo and APC are accomplices.

The truth is that Jonathan worked under a threat to his life from certain forces. I wonder how such subsidy fraud could be so obvious and he refused to sack and punish all those involved instantly. I do not see a Buhari where such nonsense will be condoled. The civil society will call for Madueke's prosecution and Buhari will heed. Not only Madueke but also Abba Moro who supervised the fraudulent recruitment of death.

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by tayebest(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2015
calebo101:

It's because of illiterates like you this article was written. Prove you're not an illiterate and please tell me one crime, only one she has been convicted of.

Propaganda will not take you far in life. Just like blowing another man's candle will not make your own shine any brighter.
May29 is not far anymore, cos I knw "breez will blow and fowl yansh wiill surely open!
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by ifyan(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2015
sarahatuba:
''If Buhari wants
to be taken seriously, he should audit the accounts of
NNPC right from inception''

That statement is extremely unrealistic

The writer made a few valid points but he seems biased....he didn't address the fact that some books weren't made available by NNPC which means the audit wasn't really a 'complete' audit....what if the books are made available and there's something really wrong?? What happens then? smiley

Of all comments in this post, you really gave best verdict.

Love it sis.

You know. ........
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Nobody: 11:58am On May 15, 2015
ifyan:

Of all comments in this post, you really gave best verdict.
Love it sis.
You know. ........
Lol thank you dear cheesy
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by ifyan(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2015
sarahatuba:

Lol thank you dear cheesy

You are welcome.

You know. .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Imokay: 12:01pm On May 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
As long Okigbo and Elumelu panel reports are also revisited, I don't mind but the lower Niger region would resist any witchhunt or selective probing of it's leaders

That is no surprise, your peoples low values and norms makes you always want to defend and elevate your tribesperson accused of sleaze, 419, theft etc. such as Stella Oduah and even reward them with titles and electoral office.
In the West, been enmeshed in corruption is the beginning of the end or at best irrelevance. If Tafa Balogun,Patricia Etteh, Dimeji Bankole, Sunday Afolabi were to be your people, they would have been rewarded with election as governors and senators

4 Likes

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2015
We knew this allegation was finding all ways to bring down the jonathan administration. But what goes around would defintely come around.

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by IamforGod: 12:24pm On May 15, 2015
Am coming back to comment

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by loomer: 5:09pm On May 15, 2015
I don tire for this money wey nobody de use eyes see
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by ray48: 5:09pm On May 15, 2015
This writer is not serious at all. Who knows how much he was paid for this?

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by shegerun: 5:14pm On May 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
As long Okigbo and Elumelu panel reports are also revisited, I don't mind but the lower Niger region would resist any witchhunt or selective probing of it's leaders
Empty threat. You better know now that your clueless kinsman won't be in power after May 29.2015.

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by luckman20(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2015
When I see people defending thieves /unarmed Robbers on here, i just assume they benefited from the stolen money

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 15, 2015
Probe is not a witch hunt... It is a simple investigation by an unbiased auditing firm...

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by bigmo1(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2015
I am totally disappointed. This article is not in anyway convincing. I am even more convinced that Allison madueke is the biggest female crook alive and even much more convinced that this writer has been handsomely paid.

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by kevweMykl(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2015
Buhari and APC can do nothing to Diezani. I repeat, Nothing will happen to Diezani. Sanusi can go to hell!

4 Likes

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by focus7: 5:30pm On May 15, 2015
The writer no one but an agent of bad governance and corruption. No amount of blackmail from PDP will stop the incoming government fro prosecuting corruption practices if they like they can term prosecution as persecution I will not be surprise at that cos will all know that GEJ is an educated dunce. If there is anyone the incoming government prosecute unjustly the PDP is free to protest such in Nigeria court of law or even the world court of law.

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by AfroBlue(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2015
the best words i've read on NL all week!

"But in its characteristic hubris, the All Progressives Congress (APC) derisively dismissed the president’s assertion, insinuating that Jonathan may have mistaken prosecution for persecution. “That the President- elect is a man of integrity is not an issue for debate, and he has made it clear that he will not be bogged down by endless probes,” the party said, adding: “However, the hands of the incoming government will not be tied by those who have chosen to play the victim and exhibit a persecution mentality. Whoever has any reason to be afraid must lay bare such reason before Nigerians.”
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by sanniabiola(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2015
Some of you comment without reading the article. Lazy ones. Better focus on the job u are here for and leave political articles to those with open minds.
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by philips70(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2015
But why are these armed robbers afraid of a probe for God's sake? If they like let them hire all the award winning writers to write epistles they must be probed and sent to jail if found wanting and heaven will not fall. Nobody tied Jonathan's hands and prevented him from probing corrupt governors and past leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by kings09(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2015
Biased write-up.
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by lastmessenger: 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
The incoming government should be very careful in its anticorruption agenda. Every thing coming from APC in recent times seems deceitful and must be examined with an informed.
Whatever Buhari does with his APC crew must be done with the interest all Nigerians at heart and these APC media crew should stop giving us excuse why the expectation of Nigerians will not be met. I am very sure they knew the challenges before they asked Nigerians to vote for them.
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by jazzydee: 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
APC please probe dezani and GEJ, I want these can of beans to be spilled, so that GEJ and Dezani will also testify and bring up evidence of How the so called past leaders have been stealing our oil money to the detriment of us in the creeks where the oil comes from.
Please let the probe begin.
I want to know who has been stealing our oil money and oil wells.This will help our struggle for our resource control. NNPC has been so tight lipped for all these years because no one had the courage to probe it because of all the country's elite that have "dipped their hands in the oil", i hope buhari will sum up the courage to do it. It might just be a blessing in disguise for the oppressed people of the Niger Delta
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
Jail madam and watch her spill the beans

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by asshunter(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

While Tinubu, Ameachi and Fayemi should be canonized, right? O selfless saints! How 'thoughtful' of you!

IDIOT!smiley

Bros, those ones are "progressives" ooo.
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by FitnessNigeria: 5:49pm On May 15, 2015
buygala:
Having read the pointless epistle, this is my verdict... angry

THAT MADAM FROG-EYES BE DEPOSITED IN KIRIKIRI PENDING THE 2ND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST undecided

ONLY GOD CAN FULLY FATHOM AND JUDGE THAT WOMAN'S THIEVING PROWESS angry

EVEN WHEN SHE DIES, HER CORPSE SHOULD STILL BE JAILED FOR 400 YEARS!!! angry

Do you have any proof that she stole money?

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 15, 2015
A very useless write-up by a very useless writer to defend a very useless government headed by a very useless president who appointed a very useless minister of petroleum that contributed nothing meaningful than spreads her useless agenda in the wake of prosecution and accountability only to call it a useless agenda by the incoming government as an act of persecution. What a very useless writer !

3 Likes

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by ncChigo(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2015
@op go read that PwC audit report again b4 u come here talking trash...

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by socialmediaman: 5:58pm On May 15, 2015
Correction: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi raised an alarm over the missing $20 billion before he was hurriedly suspended from the CBN for "uninvestigated" cases of alleged fraud...

barcanista:
The real THIEF is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi that raised an alarm after he has been exposed of looting the treasury, and went further to use OSINBAJO to get an injunction to stop further investigation in order to scuttle justice. Buhari, Osinbajo and APC are accomplices.

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by yokiti: 5:59pm On May 15, 2015
Chiaka:

If he has his proof let him put it forward not just talking mouth! mouth!,
So that based on his prove investigation will be made.
Not just raining accusation.....hekeeps changing the figure he quoted....Even Sanusi himself should be investigated,
he was also a public servant as CBN governor.
Madam sorry, is this thread about Sanusi or you are going back in time to yesterday's thread about Sanusi's conviction about the missing billions of Dollars?

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 15, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]pdp crying fowl from time to time, can't help any offenders from going to jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness / President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.