Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format (4212 Views)

NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out / How To Open Nafdac Aptitute Test List - Inemesit A / NAFDAC Aptitute Test Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by pindo007: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2006
Hi nairalander,

I am in need of Chevron test format. I need to write their aptitute test on 19th sept.Anyone with useful infomation can contact me via my email address below.

pindo007@yahoo.com

Thanks.

pindo.
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by Leomichael: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2006
the test is purely gmat and spatial representation.-verbal, numerical reasoning,diagrammatic rep

please tell me, for which position were u invited.
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by pindo007: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2006
Hello ,

thanks for the reply. I only applied for trainee position with an OND result when the publication was made in the newspaper few months ago.
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by yahoo2(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2006
Hey pindo na your course mate yahoo! If anything dey abeg make we hear o. What about yankie? Good luck in your test wink
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by morugo: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2006
Hi
Pindo, I equally applied for the operator trainee few months ago. How did you receive your invitation, where is the venue for the iinterview?

gooluck !

'Regards

Morugo
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by pindo007: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2006
Hello, the test invitation was brought home by hand and the test centre is at Lekki.
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by morugo: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2006
Thanks Pindo, I really appreciate the info. When did you receive the Invitation ? Once more goodluck!

'Regards

Morugo
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by Appearance(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2006
Hey Pindo,
Lucky you. I equally applied but I'm yet to receive an invitation for the test. A guy in my office received too and will be writing his test on the 20th. Does it mean the test is in batches?
I feel my residential address which I used might be a bit difficult for the DHL guys to locate.
Can I receive through my e-mail or better still get a phone call?
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by coj4u2c(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2006
pindo [b][/b] i will be writing mine on the 25th, got my letter
yesterday. details of txt will be on numerical, verbal and mech.
reasoning. pls wen u wrt try as much as possible to let me
know the idea of wat came out.plllllllllllllllllllllllleeeasseee
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by pindo007: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2006
Well, Femi I got your mail but am sorry i was
unable to reply immediately.

I had the test yesterday,it wasnt as difficult as
one may think.

The numerical reasoning consists just of simple
reasoning on shapes and simple
calculation and the mechanical reasoning was all
about scientific thinking
about Machines generally, pulleys,gears,inclined
planes e.t.c they will give
you a scenario with picture and ask you to which
direction will the machine
move if force is applied in a given direction.

Lastly, the verbal is nothing to worry
about, Just go and get this nursery
school kiddies books and practice.

You will be given limited time on each section so
you need to move fast without
wastinh much time on each question.

It is all cool.

I have friend too who iwill wrting his by tommorrow.

Best of luck man.

Bye.
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by lanz(m): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2006
Please may i know which disciplines are being invited for now. I want to know if any Graduate Mechanical Engineer has been invited. Anybody with this info should PLEASE reply ASAP. Thx.
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by coj4u2c(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2006
tanx pindo. i am much grateful. success in your endeavour
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by pindo007: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2006
Lanz, i am an electrical engineering graduate.I only knew that my fellow friends from this same discipline were invited .I dont know of other discipline
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by coj4u2c(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2006
pls tro more light on the mech. reasoning test and verbal.
will like to know if its antonym or synoynms or comprehension.
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by morugo: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2006
Hi,

Guys I want to sincerely thank you all for your useful informations. I must confess, they come handy. I got my invitation yesterday for the test on 27/09/2006. I also want to encourage those who are yet to be invited to exercise patience and hope in God, theirs will come in due time. Wish me luck guys

'Regards

Morugo
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by pindo007: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2006
Best of luck man !
Re: In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format by biowizzle: 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2006
pls i have the chevron test on the 26th of sept. can u just send me ur number so that i can call u before the test.im in a fix right now .i pray u get this message before i write test.i need to get some first hand info from u since u've writtrn the test before.im emmanuel and my number is 08039359795.thanks God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Call Center Agent / N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site / These Photos Will Give You A Reason Not To EVER Complain About Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.