Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel (36495 Views)

Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online / Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT / Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by OCTAVO: 11:25am On May 15, 2015
I
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 11:27am On May 15, 2015
Hotel owners don't want to say the complete story...
#SaynotofemaleHarassment
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 11:29am On May 15, 2015
Lekewatt:
my friend for Burundi, u sure say u read d story finish?

Lol i scaned it grin

Ok where did i go wrong
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by joystickextendr: 11:29am On May 15, 2015
fr3do:
Konji na complete bastard grin

i swear grin
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by AnneMomoh: 11:30am On May 15, 2015
Pervart

1 Like

Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by DecencyLady(f): 11:30am On May 15, 2015
kennygee:
The Hausa guys in Abuja do it. They will be on bike and touch your boobs if you're walking. Now if I stroll, I go along with long sticks. I dey wipe them with the stick well well.
Ozuo wey no fit stand toast babe, na on top bike them dey fit take advantage.
Maa lagimo won lori ni..
This got me laughing real hard
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by fabela(f): 11:30am On May 15, 2015
am sure he didn"t stab those guys with bottle, all the same he deserves it.
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by Lanretoye(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2015
OP said New Life Hotel and not New Life Church. Abi Make guys nor touch Olosho bosoms and buttocks again?
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by femi4: 11:31am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:
Judge did nice job..
The guy shouldnt get away with it .. Next time he would think twice before harrassing a woman ..
At least some form of justice was given smiley

Lol but over here what that guy did .. 24 months in prison
24 months? Just for touching
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by cilifa: 11:32am On May 15, 2015
he don enter one chance.
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by nerodenero: 11:34am On May 15, 2015
It is obvious you are a customer grin grin
boolet:
Lol. But the last time I checked, I thought New Life hotel in Oshodi was a brothel. cheesy
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 11:36am On May 15, 2015
femi4:
24 months? Just for touching

Yes was walking down d market with my friend .. It was a polish guy two of them .. He slapped my ass , i turned around was a police officer opposite side of the road my firend called them they took my details n the guys description.. Next day they came to my house i dropped statement my friend did too .. Next month i get letter both been sentenced to 24 months apparently his been going around doing it to females ..

2 Likes

Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by xp17(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2015
boolet:
Lol. But the last time I checked, I thought New Life hotel in Oshodi was a brothel. cheesy
Even if she's a prostitute, in as much she didn't consent, it's sextual assault. It's so heart breaking on how most Nigerians take such cases for granted . in some society that dude is done for life and may not be able to get a job. As a sex offender, no employer would harbor him in his/her establishment, for such a person would create a hostile work environment for co employees and clients. And may serve long jail term because sexual assult is considered as felony.

2 Likes

Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by laurel03(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2015
Na Ashewoooo joint be New life for Oshodi... Definitely na Ashewo d boy touched..
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by Dubemkelly(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2015
He should also be charged for trespass and tapping of property/current
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 11:39am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:
Judge did nice job..
The guy shouldnt get away with it .. Next time he would think twice before harrassing a woman ..
At least some form of justice was given smiley

Lol but over here what that guy did .. 24 months in prison

how are you my friend smiley
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by femi4: 11:39am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Yes was walking down d market with my friend .. It was a polish guy two of them .. He slapped my ass , i turned around was a police officer opposite side of the road my firend called them they took my details n the guys description.. Next day they came to my house i dropped statement my friend did too .. Next month i get letter both been sentenced to 24 months apparently his been going around doing it to females ..

That's serious. What others do and go scot-free here
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by ApexTitan(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

The sentencing should depend on the type of derrière in question. Not all are deserving of 24 months, a flabby derrière-tapping should get nothing more than a week's detention.
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 11:43am On May 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

The sentencing should depend on the type of derrière in question. Not all are deserving of 24 months, a flabby derrière-tapping should get nothing more than a week's detention.

Yh u say that that but dats how raping starts .. First dey touch, slap , tease den dey graduate to raping soo i guess it depends on law of country .. A country like nigeria dont take these things serious

1 Like

Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 11:44am On May 15, 2015
Sitting behind a female in a bus, some men find it convenient to hinge their knees on a woman's buttocks, why Should a right thinking man not find such, embarrassing to himself? Peeps should conduct themselves in a civil manner to avoid a show in public. I don't take it, you realize he finds somewhere else to keep his knees once he is warned angry sad undecided

1 Like

Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by Lekewatt(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2015
[quote author=Lala247 post=33760183]
Lol i scaned it grin
Ok where did i go wrong[/quotelol, d case was adjoined.
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 11:45am On May 15, 2015
[quote author=Lekewatt post=33760654][/quote]
Lol oh my bad
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by ApexTitan(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Yh u say that that but dats how raping starts .. First dey touch, slap , tease den dey graduate to raping soo i guess it depends on law of country .. A country like nigeria dont take these things serious

That's not how raping starts. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Before long some ladies will start using that accusation at every drop of a hat.
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by cold(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2015
killercute16:
Somemen sha.
Some men have too much sèmen
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 11:51am On May 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

That's not how raping starts. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Before long some ladies will start using that accusation at every drop of a hat.

Yh in nigeria yes
Her in europe its different .. We got law .. No matter how small it is smiley u dont have to agree . What works ineurope cnt work in nigeria mentality of people are different . Hence ur response

Neway have a nice day

1 Like

Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by ApexTitan(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Yh in nigeria yes
Her in europe its different .. We got law .. No matter how small it is smiley u dont have to agree . What works ineurope cnt work in nigeria mentality of people are different . Hence ur response

Neway have a nice day

Off course I know that in Europe the law sides women and many of them exploit it shamelessly. When it comes to rapé a man is presumed guilty until proven innocent.
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by lazsnaira(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2015
Lol
Una dey try.
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by lazsnaira(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2015
Lol
Una dey try.
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by manofluck: 11:57am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Yes was walking down d market with my friend .. It was a polish guy two of them .. He slapped my ass , i turned around was a police officer opposite side of the road my firend called them they took my details n the guys description.. Next day they came to my house i dropped statement my friend did too .. Next month i get letter both been sentenced to 24 months apparently his been going around doing it to females .. U grls re d one dat put men into temptation, wen u put on dat ur trasparent mini skirt wat do u expect. Ofcourse guys who can't control dey emotion must react.

Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by anibo2(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2015
There is no brown street in Maryland, except there is another Maryland in Lagos state.
Re: 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 15, 2015
boolet:

Na asana joint , the ladies he touched are probably hookers. But bros how you take know and wetin you go do there ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging / Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.