Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

People Prime Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Prime Test (1672 Views)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Prime Test by kasshogy(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2007
I just got an sms from PRIMEPEOLE, inviting me for a test in Ikeja, please does anyone out there have an idea what its about and which company is recruiting?
Re: People Prime Test by segepumpin: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2007
Bros, peopleprime is a consulting and recruitment firm, they conduct test from time asking you to bring N500 along with u. dont be bothered, they are genuine; just go and write the test and make sure u pass. if u do, they will help u get a job with a very nice company.
the test comprises of say about40 questions. Gmats. verbal and quantitative they are very easy to pass just be fast and concised.
all the best.
Re: People Prime Test by kasshogy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2007
@ Segepumpin. Thanks alot. I'll do just that.
Re: People Prime Test by spoilt(f): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2007
nobody seeking employment should have to pay a penny. be warned.
Re: People Prime Test by amosfunmi(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2007
kasshogy, peopleprime is a recruitment agency.They are preparing job seeker against the july recruitment fair.While i went for my own test I did not pay any money.
The test is in two parts;
1st; verbal reasoning(30Q 4 20min)
2nd;Number reasoning(18Q 4 20 Min) this part is statistical
Re: People Prime Test by funj1(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2007
@ kASHOGI, Yo bro! Dont be faked, PEOPLEPRIME aint the same as 'PRIMEPEOPLE', in fact neva heard of the latter so, if its d PEOPLEPRIME we all know, they aint collectn nothn from u but for PRIMEPEOPLE? Guy i no sabi ooooooo

1 Like

Re: People Prime Test by gunner2: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
what of those of us in port harcourt that apply.
Re: People Prime Test by liftedme(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2007
Please I would want to know the latest on peoples prime test and interview we took last month at ikeja (graduate recruitment fair 2007).

let me know if you have been contacted. thanks
Re: People Prime Test by henryphyol(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2007
Poepleprime is a real company and they have good clients and got me my present job apart fromthe N500 administrative charge you pay nothing else, they are real don't mind what others are saying just make sure you pass the test and the y interview is just a discussion with one of their staff,
Don't ask for peanuts as salary except you are a monkey!!!

(1) (Reply)

THE LATEST JOB VACANCIES! / Jobs At Nigerian Bottling Company Plc: Graduate Trainees / Cobranet Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.