Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. (1313 Views)

Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family? / Hire A Responsible Driver For Your Parent / Hello Nlanders, What's The Not So Good Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by peeparty(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2015
As a child you need to Identify Godly trait from your parent and emulate.share some of the trait from both that as kept you going in life.

My mum

1. she gives to a fault.

2.she is a good orator.

3.very sensitive to people around her/principle

4.No single friend/reserve

5.causes once in a while.

my father

1.Very discipline/and a neat man.

2.Always determined

3.always angry all the time

4.Akpako master lol.ama keep praying for him

share ya own.

cc
wristwatch
tohphaz
ipledge
jacksparrow
thesonofmark
kradlebel
twaci
Mziceberry
adeh99
dhary
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Merlissa(f): 11:49am On May 15, 2015
my nails from my mum

my height from my dad
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Tallesty1(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2015
Merlissa:
my nails from my mum

my height from my dad
Women and nails
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Lovebond34(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2015
Ah came on my own...
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by peeparty(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2015
Merlissa:
my nails from my mum

my height from my dad
lol daht enough I guess
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by peeparty(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2015
Lovebond34:
Ah came on my own...
check well d must be one thing.if not go find who born u
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by importexpert(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2015
Dad happens to be a very business minded person. He happens to be the richest man from his state that is currently residing in kano. I am also on the track following his steps.

1 Like

Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by peeparty(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2015
importexpert:
Dad happens to be a very business minded person. He happens to be the richest man from his state that is currently residing in kano. I am also on the track following his steps.
may ur dreams come true

1 Like

Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 15, 2015
My mother

She doesn't get angry easily but when she does, Everybody runs out of the house.

She's kind... too kind.

She has a good sense of humor

My Dad

Too calm

Always smiling and joking

He's very strict, he doesn't take nonsense from anyone.
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 15, 2015
peeparty:
As a child you need to Identify Godly trait from your parent and emulate.share some of the trait from both that as kept you going in life.

My mum

1. she gives to a fault.

2.she is a good orator.

my father

2.Always determined

share ya own.

cc
wristwatch
tohphaz
ipledge
jacksparrow
thesonofmark
kradlebel
twaci
Mziceberry
adeh99
dhary
never have thé oppotunity to stay with my dad

My mum

Very hardworking

Very neat(i chop slap whenever i litter thé floor

A great cook( i can compete with any girl on cooking smiley

Very straight forward
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by gifttracy(f): 12:25pm On May 15, 2015
.my mum is ever joyous and very understanding.

my dad
drinks origin his new found beer alot. very accommodating Good heart for the poor and needy
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 15, 2015
peeparty:

My mum

1. she gives to a fault.

2.she is a good orator.

my father

2.Always determined

share ya own.

cc
wristwatch
tohphaz
ipledge
jacksparrow
thesonofmark
kradlebel
twaci
Mziceberry
adeh99
dhary

smiley
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by kay9(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2015
gifttracy:
.my mum is ever joyous and very understanding.

my dad

drinks origin his new found beer alot.
very accommodating
Good heart for the poor and needy

So, umm, does this mean you drink orijin too?
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Twaci(f): 2:18pm On May 15, 2015
My mum ALWAYS stand for the truth, I picked that from her.

I picked up my Dad's determination.
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by rittyben(f): 3:28pm On May 15, 2015
Both parent.
Body weight,
height,
Face.
My mum gives to a fault,
Dad accommodating.
My mum very caring,
Dad loves cooking.
Mum doesn't keep friends,
Dad jovial and easy going.
Mum strict look, nice personality,
Dad dead.
Mum Alive.
I took all from them, except the last which my Dad is alone on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 15, 2015
Intelligence from Dad,I find it difficult to outsmart him the way I easily outdo and outsmart other people.
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Missyetty(f): 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
Same stature as my mum, my fingers looks like my dad's own, dad is quite strict and mum is very kind, she do pity people a lot.
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by mziceberry(f): 12:30am On May 16, 2015
My Dad..how to be an effective Ludo player..lolz..disciplinarian and hardworking;he even taught me how to repair our generator,fix electronic appliances
My mom..how to dress well and look good, also got the stubborn trait from her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Haywhymido(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2015
Dad - patience,disciplinarian,pious,blunt abt telling true,height n complexion. Actually,am his carbon copy as many of his frds use to say.
Mum - industrious,never giving up attitude,damn smart,soft hearted woman.Dese are wot i can remember now.
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Merlissa(f): 9:21am On May 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Women and nails

Well mine is very natural

Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Tallesty1(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2015
Merlissa:

Well mine is very natural
And beautiful too
Re: That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. by Merlissa(f): 10:43am On May 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
And beautiful too

Gracias

(1) (Reply)

Rip To A Very Close Friend. / I Just Don't Know What To do / I Got Flowers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.