Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Exodus: Why The Film Shouldn't Be Regarded More Than Its Entertainment Value - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Exodus: Why The Film Shouldn't Be Regarded More Than Its Entertainment Value (8144 Views)

Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" / See The Film That No One Remembers The Title Even The Producers / Interesting Facts About The Film "The Avengers: Age Of Ultron" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Exodus: Why The Film Shouldn't Be Regarded More Than Its Entertainment Value by purplekayc(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2015
ghostofsparta:
according to displeased religious critics-->sword=earthquake=tsunamic effect
Re: Exodus: Why The Film Shouldn't Be Regarded More Than Its Entertainment Value by Nobody: 9:16am On May 18, 2015
tl.dr.

Stop spamming other threads with this topic and you'd get intelligent contributions.
Spamming with a serious minded thread as this would only reduce its educative value because it brings simple minds to the discussion.
Re: Exodus: Why The Film Shouldn't Be Regarded More Than Its Entertainment Value by ghostofsparta(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2015
charix:
tl.dr.

Stop spamming other threads with this topic and you'd get intelligent contributions.
Spamming with a serious minded thread as this would only reduce its educative value because it brings simple minds to the discussion.
You should have used the word 'posting' rather than the incorrect and misleading term 'spamming' which connotes that which eventually result to fraud. I have mailed the mods more than I should have to kindly place this thread on front page but as it seems they'd prefer whatever they deem fit to drive traffic to the forum. Hell, if I know what criterion is used to determine that. As far as I'm concern visitors will only click on topics they fancy to read which only implies that Nairaland is generally anti-indigenous culture and anti-traditionalists for several reasons. You say "it brings simple minds to the discussion" well, if I hadn't so-spammed some front page topics with the link to this one, then those you think of as simple minded wouldn't have expressed their interest enough to drop comments which is very much appreciated to the least than those who might have being very much interested if only it was on the front page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Best Christmas Movies? / TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday / Watch Singam 3 Tamil Full Movie Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.