Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,694 members, 7,840,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nathan: Chelsea Sign Brazilian Midfielder For Undisclosed Fee - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nathan: Chelsea Sign Brazilian Midfielder For Undisclosed Fee (494 Views)

Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With / Chelsea FC & Brazilian Midfielder Ramires Joins Jiangsu Suning In China For £25m / Arsenal Sign Brazilian Defender 'Gabriel Paulista' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nathan: Chelsea Sign Brazilian Midfielder For Undisclosed Fee by miteolu(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2015
Chelsea have signed Brazilian midfielder Nathan from Atletico Paranaense for an undisclosed fee.

The 19-year-old will move to Stamford Bridge on 1 July after passing a medical and agreeing personal terms.

“I’m very happy to be joining Chelsea, the champions of England, and I hope I will learn a lot and develop my game,” Nathan told Chelsea’s website.

The teenager, whose full name is Nathan Allan de Souzahas, represented Brazil at Under-17 and Under-20 level.

A Chelsea statement says the teenager has “earned a reputation as an attacking midfielder with an eye for goal and impressive pace”.

Nathan bolsters the ranks of Brazilians at Chelsea, joining Ramires, Willian, Oscar and Filipe Luis.

The Blues also have young Brazilians Wallace and Lucas Piazon out on loan.

Nathan scored five goals in five games at the Under-17 World Cup in 2013, before being named in the team of the tournament.

http://native9ja.com/nathan-chelsea-sign-brazilian-midfielder-for-undisclosed-fee/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Transfer News: Wenger Set To Give All For Chelsea And Many More / Stephen Keshi Alleged To Have Applied For Ivory Coast Job (bbc Sport) / Why Sergio Ramos Is Not The Right Signing For Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.