Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) (59075 Views)

Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS / Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Son Dress To Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by effty(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2015
It is 1.5million Lebanese Pounds oh. Naira ain't that cheap to throw about. This kain OP wey no sabi check facts sef.

Check d current exchange rate of dollars to Lebanese pounds to confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by lincoln08541(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2015
tempest01:
The bill is 1044 dollars not 1.5 million naira but 1.5 million Lebanese pounds.

Which translates to roughly 150,000 naira
God bless u, nairaland dey exaggerate sometimes sha I was abt to say that too. Whether dem dey spend naira for lebanon wey 1.5million in lebanon will be the same here
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by newacca: 6:58pm On May 15, 2015
Ogbeni! Carry this rubbish news commot. No be 1044 USD dey on the receipt? OP which kinda weed you smoke? angry grin

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by UpLoyo: 7:01pm On May 15, 2015
stephenduru:

Warri billionaire, Ayiri Emami,his brother Aje Emami and friends are currently on vacation in Beirut Lebanon.

They are all having the best of fun as the Oil mogul and founder of the 911 Beach and Resort in Delta state splashed a whooping sum of N1.5million on breakfast today.

Pictured below are Ayiri Emami and his crew catching fun at the Four Seasons Hotel in the country.He also shared a pic of the receipt of the breakfast.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/warri-billionaire-ayiri-emami-splashes.html

Big deal, if he worked for his money he has a right to spend it anyhow. And I'm guessing you don't know the difference between $1,044 and $10,044. There's no point in rushing to post something that has no bearing on your life and you didn't even take the time to go through what you are posting. Unless you are saying the guy paid just a little over $1,000 and that's 1.5 million naira? And if it were that's his business.

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by lincoln08541(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2015
A forty year old acting like a kid. Av u seen otedola or adenuga do sometin like dis b4. Atleast there are many billionaires in niger-delta that are twice as rich as he is,that u wnt even hear a shit frm them. Money talks bro,no nid for publicity
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by zeusdgrt(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2015
yatch360:
Bros remember us from Arutun .brother mi osangwe gere
Confirm itseke babe nuffin do U,y U nor enter ogiame coronation?
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by pussygotlips: 7:05pm On May 15, 2015
godoluwa:
hw many ppl has Ayiri help? am nt surprised d way d man does his thing coz his name speaks it all. u knw d meaning of Ayiri in yoruba?

as far as it was his legal money i have no business whether he help or not,

i don't know the meaning of his name,
care to explain ?
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by Certifiedboss: 7:05pm On May 15, 2015
stephenduru:

Warri billionaire, Ayiri Emami,his brother Aje Emami and friends are currently on vacation in Beirut Lebanon.

They are all having the best of fun as the Oil mogul and founder of the 911 Beach and Resort in Delta state splashed a whooping sum of N1.5million on breakfast today.

Pictured below are Ayiri Emami and his crew catching fun at the Four Seasons Hotel in the country.He also shared a pic of the receipt of the breakfast.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/warri-billionaire-ayiri-emami-splashes.html

Please edit your write up . I just confirmed from the brother who's there with him . That 1.5 wasn't in naira. He said the naira equivalent is 224,000.. verify before uploading a post
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by dubylhover(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Also watch Rich Kids Of Beverly hills
tank yu joor..its his right to spend it hw he sees fit
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by Deluxii(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2015
Funny name lol! I remember when I first heard the name "Ayiri" in Masterkraft "indomie" track featuring Olamide and CDQ I was like, is this someone's nickname not knowing it is actually a real name.
***Ayiri ji jo mi o ke ma lor bi ti indomie o***singing in Olamide's voice lolzzz!
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by godoluwa(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2015
pussygotlips:

as far as it was his legal money i have no business whether he help or not,

i don't know the meaning of his name,
care to explain ?

ask any of ur yoruba friend. btw, am i a poor man? no! av i helped anybody b4? oh yes!
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by noeloge82(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2015
Pls check d receipt they eat 151000 and drank wine of 1300000 as breakfast pls what do u call this
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by 2odd(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2015
@ op , Where is d food ? And how does 1040 $ translates to 1.5M ?? U go hate math o cos u no sabi am at all ........
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by magnified(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2015
tempest01:

thought it was only me ooooo

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by horlus(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2015
tempest01:

don't mind the op

2 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by ASL33: 7:17pm On May 15, 2015
crisycent:
Where dem dey sell dom p for 990k? Na wah o!!! Abi na fake I dey drink for club?
all the Brady and champagne u drink in Nigeria clubs are fake.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by tlops(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2015
How does it affect anyone how he chooses to spend his money? Mind your business!
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by starlingbawa(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2015
pussygotlips:
Their money,their life

guys stop hating and wish them happy spending.

To be sincere i envy those guy.

Now that's the way to go!

Well said dude!

Stop hating peeps and work hard...
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by joecooper(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2015
@op, Lebanon don't spend naira undecided
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by oadaji: 7:28pm On May 15, 2015
It's not 1.5m naira. It's in labanon currency. The dollar conversion is 1044.01. That's like 207756 naira. So guys relax!

2 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by Alexisu: 7:29pm On May 15, 2015
If dem like make dem spend $50m 4 one bottle of water, e no concern me.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 15, 2015
at the end of the day he's still gonna poo it all out in the toilet..

same with anather person tha ate a plate of rice #200 n coke #70 at iya-basira's.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by gbengus17: 7:33pm On May 15, 2015
they should not go to INDONISIA, NO SORRY THERE COS THE I SEE THEM, THEY ARE BIG GUYS
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by omoobanla(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=dubylhover post=33771084]

miss......he doesnt claim to b wealthy,hes living in affluence ,nd besides some white folks also spend money carelessly,yu need to go nd watch hw arab men spend their money..aftelall its his money [/quote

@dubylhover. Point of correction, the arabs are not white people and they themselves knows that.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 15, 2015
UpLoyo:

Big deal, if he worked for his money he has a right to spend it anyhow. And I'm guessing you don't know the difference between $1,044 and $10,044. There's no point in rushing to post something that has no bearing on your life and you didn't even take the time to go through what you are posting. Unless you are saying the guy paid just a little over $1,000 and that's 1.5 million naira? And if it were that's his business.
And there are restaurants in NYC that charge $800/plate. But spending $1000 on breakfast is out of this world grin
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by rumomonga(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2015
fr3do:
Is Naira the currency of Lebanon?

The matter tire me oo
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by dubylhover(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=omoobanla post=33775466][/quote]
sorry oo,im not good with geography nd ethnicity..are the arabs black?
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by Charly68: 7:54pm On May 15, 2015
With his arrant display of wealth I think this man needs psychiatric examination abi what could be causing this sorts of publicity in this season of austerity measures ? Only drug peddlars spend money foolishly as he is doing..the man is a sure suspect.

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by dubylhover(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=godoluwa post=33774635]ask any of ur yoruba friend. btw, am i a poor man? no! av i helped anybody b4? oh yes!

so if ayiri helps sumone,he shud cum to ur house like jehovah witness nd cum nd announce abi sad,abi all dx musicians calling his name in dier songs,lyrics don finish for dier mouth abi lipsrsealed
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by tochez24(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2015
dats y nigerians r considered as fools in abroad...cos d r xooo dump!!!
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by osifred(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2015
These are not the things we should be celebrating.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) by crisycent: 8:01pm On May 15, 2015
ASL33:
all the Brady and champagne u drink in Nigeria clubs are fake.

La wah o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures) / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.