Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) (45290 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 15, 2015

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fOpctswUNVY/VVX-3G8GG_I/AAAAAAAFPNo/iPM2hyyT3zU/s400/12.jpg[/img]

What is the meaning of the South African flags in the crusade? That is nationalistic BS in a christian activity and it is idolatry. Right? Zulus in their xenophobia will always rear their ugly heads everywhere they go. Smh... sad

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Dooyboy(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2015
what manner of magic would last this long without being exposed, bro think He is Real as Real I mean Real
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by adexsimply(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Loooolgrin
You again!
cheesy

Well, I don't believe and I'm pretty sure it changes nothing.
The miracles continuesmiley
you know you didn't reply me then .. sad
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 15, 2015
Dooyboy:
what manner of magic would last this long without being exposed, bro think He is Real as Real I mean Real

No, he is just good with his magic on the ignoramuses!
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 15, 2015
TBJ doesn't have the power to heal!
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Alal(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2015
This is real and I believe Him, may He continues to uphold you Sir.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2015
Correction please, God healed the crippled man through T B Joshua
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 5:19pm On May 15, 2015
adexsimply:
you know you didn't reply me then .. sad

That's because I didn't have the answers you soughtsmiley

Living and Learning is enough for me.
Nothing gives me greater Joy.

I lost my flair to prove or disprove theologies.
Personal convictions is all that counts.
A sincere heart, in search of truth, no matter the wrong turns always makes it home.
wink
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by frankolala: 5:20pm On May 15, 2015
Y did u decide to use warri? I wonder If where u stay is better than the warri u all always like to link with bad stuffs pls thread carefullylipsrsealed
UrennaNkoli:

What church do you attend ? Holy staircase to heaven international ministries, Okungwola, Warri, Delta state ?

Pls stop the conspiracies against this man of God
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2015
WILSON:

YOUR FADA!!! BROS EEH NA WETIN COME BRING THIS KIND TALK NAA!! SHOOOH!
you funny wella.. grin grin grin grin i don laugh tire
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by adexsimply(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

That's because I didn't have the answers you soughtsmiley

Living and Learning is enough for me.
Nothing gives me greater Joy.

I lost my flair to prove or disprove theologies.
Personal convictions is all that counts.
A sincere heart, in search of truth, no matter the wrong turns always makes it home.
wink
okay. You can still reply me though. You know what I'm referring to. wink
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:22pm On May 15, 2015
seedorfg:
the healing is as fake as nikki minaj a55
Don't judge, Praise God!
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 5:23pm On May 15, 2015
adexsimply:
okay. You can still reply me though. You know what I'm referring to. wink

Loool
But I didcheesy

Okay *serious face now*
I did.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by lacreamieboie(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2015
Raymondfayowole:
I will only blive dis story if u cn proove it scientifically
Some things are just above scientific reasoning... #God's not dead!
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by adexsimply(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Loool
But I didcheesy

Okay *serious face now*
I did.
nope, you didn't angry

But you still can tongue
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by synergycom19: 5:29pm On May 15, 2015
JESUS heals not TB Joshua
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by RealSleek(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2015
Lawprince:
I wonder what the millions of blind, deaf, dumb and crippled persons in Idi-Araba, Ajegunle, Ikotun and other axis in Lagos have done to God not to deserve His healing through TB Joshua. I don't eat such a poo at all. Stage play.

It takes the faith and willingness for anything like dat to happen..its okay to be skeptical, i am too but dont bring those people into this. What is the assurance that those people wants to get healed...
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by CharliParker: 5:30pm On May 15, 2015
The real man of GOD I know T B JOSHUA started from where JESUS stopped. Man of God continue your Good work. I know GOD is with us.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
adexsimply:
nope, you didn't angry

But you still can tongue

Y'know...
That frowning emoticon is actually funny to me.
I use it when I feel like being mischievous.

Okay, re-ask.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
Fraud as...s TB Joshua took his fraudulent ways to the Aztec Stadium in Mexico grin
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
Him don start im magic again but if u want me to believe ur miracle go to sabo u go see plenty cripple,blinds and deaf dere so u can perfome ur miracle there
after that i go believe u
Hellow Mr doubting Thomas,u knw wat,Jesus never healed all the sick and criple in Nazareth,Mohammed never cure all the blind in Mecca,But only the few who have faith and pure in hearh and also believe in the prophet,To them is the miracle of heeling d sick made for
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 5:33pm On May 15, 2015
Hi Okotv.
I see you shared my post.
Been a while we interacted I've seen you around.

Everything okay?
Caught up with life I guess smiley
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by adexsimply(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Y'know...
That frowning emoticon is actually funny to me.
I use it when I feel like being mischievous.

Okay, re-ask.
we're derailing angry
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2015
Thank for d imfo,But it is no longer news,
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 5:38pm On May 15, 2015
Acidosis:

Do you really think Jesus healed all the sick people in Jerusalem, Judea and beyond?

If it's not your time, there is nothing anyone can do. Believe it or not, some cripple will walk, and some will remain cripple till eternity. There is nothing you, me or T.B Joshua can do about it.
In short, MAN is not equal. Some are better than others abi?
The question is why is it that there is always secrecy or red flags concerning these so called miracles. A miracle is a good thing and should be well publicized without leaving people questioning the authenticity
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 5:38pm On May 15, 2015
adexsimply:
we're derailing angry

You should try another emoticon, this one makes me laugh!

I actually replied you then.
tongue
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2015
THE SPIRIT OF ANTI CHRIST IS AT WORK. TBJ IS AN END TIME AGENT THAT WILL DECEIVE MANY WHO ARE IGNORANT OF THE BIBLE PROFESSING TO BE BORN AGAIN OR NOT. YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH = JESUS AND HE WILL SET FREE! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by CharliParker: 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
Those who does not believe in TB JOSHUA'S MIRACLE Have BELIEVE PROBLEM and they will nit believe in Jesus even though he come to the earth physically.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by synergycom19: 5:43pm On May 15, 2015
Even JESUS APPEAR IN THE SKY TODAY SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT STILL AGREE HE WAS THE ONE
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 15, 2015
Can to Joshua make an amputed limb grow
Re: T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) by synergycom19: 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
omojeesu:
THE SPIRIT OF ANTI CHRIST IS AT WORK. TBJ IS AN END TIME AGENT THAT WILL DECEIVE MANY WHO ARE IGNORANT OF THE BIBLE PROFESSING TO BE BORN AGAIN OR NOT. YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH = JESUS AND HE WILL SET FREE! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
What Truth did u know?even quoting JESUS name?it's obvious you do not even read the Bible,but follow what your pastor tells you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him / Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.