Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) (65398 Views)

Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2016
A fake pastor identified as Stephen Maduabuchi was caught on Thursday at Umuika Okwu Olokoro in Umuahia, Abia state while trying to bury charm ahead of a church Crusade in the Area. He confessed that a popular Pastor in the area sent him on the "spiritual" mission..The charm was burnt by residents of the area.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/photos-fake-pastor-nabbed-while-trying.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by HungerBAD: 7:50am On Jan 21, 2016
Fake Pastors everywhere.

It is the one that get BUSTED like this, that are called fakes. But, what about those who never gets caught?and still go ahead to be hoodwinking the members of the Public with Voodoo?

This is why i keep telling people that the best church is, when you are in your Bedroom yourself, just kneel down and pray to God directly, and our GOD usually Listens.

About time we cut this Middlemen parading as Pastors out of the Picture, we should learn how to talk to God directly.

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2016
Pastor be like,

I retail heaven for a living,
Don't question my morals, cos am just the middleman

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by politricks: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Mhen this is a bad omen.... How can two hungry boys comment be above mine.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fake Pastors everywhere.

It is the one that get BUSTED like this, that are called fakes. But, what are about those who never gets caught?and still go ahead to be hoodwinking the members of the Public with Voodoo?

This is why i keep telling people that the best church is, when you are in your Bedroom yourself, just kneel down and pray to God directly, and our GOD usually Listens.

About them we cut this Middlemen parading as Pastors out of the Picture, we should learn how to talk to God directly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 7:56am On Jan 21, 2016
End time pastors everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by chronos: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2016
Pastor is trying to move his ministry to zion grin
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Nightie(f): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
[/quote][quote author=HungerBAD post=42178623]Fake Pastors everywhere.
It is the one that get BUSTED like this, that are called fakes. But, what about those who never gets caught?and still go ahead to be hoodwinking the members of the Public with Voodoo?
About them we cut this Middlemen parading as Pastors out of the Picture, we should learn how to talk to God directly.

All dis tinz ar supposed to be an eye opener, bt d economy isn't making tinz any easier. D hardship here will always make one wanna get a sharp miracle nd hence fall in2 d trap of dis fake pastors.

6 Likes

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Ahzyz(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Hummmmmmmm

Oga gan oooooooooo
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2016
"Aworo" confirm!!! People go full the crusade u up wonder if na the whole state show up

2 Likes

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Tolexander: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fake Pastors everywhere.

the pic doesn't look real. In fact, I'm doubting the the authenticity of the news.

Where in Nigeria is a "criminal" allowed to be dressed like that after a crime?

5 Likes

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by jordyspices: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2016
Na wah oh the pastor na Mumu while him no tell the senior pastor to go bury am him self

1 Like

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2016
see charm made of plankwood, no wonder it catches fire on time...
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Nightie:

All dis tinz ar supposed to be an eye opener, bt d economy isn't making tinz any easier. D hardship here will always make one wanna get a sharp miracle nd hence fall in2 d trap of dis fake pastors.
. You ar right, am even tired and speechless undecided
Nightie:

. You ar right, am even tired and speechless
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by cloud7: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2016
NMA NMA NU oooh!!! CHINEKE EKWELE IFE OJUO, ALA MMEBI.. So all the atrocities I have been reading in the internet has finally happened at my backyard... Well, Pastor and his Kingpin gi kwa ala.... Ekwuchelem![color=#990000][/color]
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by kolnel: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Most of those pastors are called by their belly
This economy is not helping things either
I'm yet to see a truly man of God
The first criteria in being a pastor is having sugar coated tongue

2 Likes

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2016
That Charm is for the increase of attendance so as to generate high income
during offering collections.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by cutetopsey(f): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2016
End time pastors
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by blackjack21(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2016
:-/
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Benjom(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2016
Some people don't even fear God. In fact....

1 Like

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Stephen Maduabuchi. Abia State.

2 Likes

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by kayalla(f): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2016
enhe, no be miracle dem dey go find...
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by passionate88: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Chai
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Tomorrow he will prophecy that Sylva will win bayelsa and dakuku will win rivers... I laugh
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by okooloyun1(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by JesusCrew: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Na wa o
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by SwtSam(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Juju
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2016
reminds me of one that wants to use billions of naira to build a huge auditorium...hmmmm... gullible "Christians who go to church to be entertained.

7 Likes

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Is this real?
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by SwtSam(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Juju!!
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Mariecakes(f): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2016
LMAO.. This is when God doesn't call you but you want to be called by force soo you decide to Call yourself grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.