Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

A Broken Arrow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Broken Arrow (508 Views)

Damien Darkh From The Seasonal Film Arrow / See Six Laws Broken By Jesus In The Bible / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Broken Arrow by pesty100(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2015
"When you shoot across the sky like a
broken arrow
It's so hard to keep yourself on the
straight and narrow
When you shoot across the sky like a
broken arrow
You fall off course,
Yeah when you hit the ground
It's hard to get to heaven when
you're born hell bound"

just like the song by the script all humans inherit the sins of adam and eve so to speak we are all like a arrow with no fletch, the odds has just been staked against us from the start, whose fault ? Please dont tell me it mine cause have done nothing wrong. It just hard to get to heaven when you are born hell bound.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/15 / CAN SOMEBODY CONSTRUCT THIS SERMON FOR ME? / Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.