Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Who Are God,s Enemies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are God,s Enemies? (498 Views)

What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) / You Are God. Stop The Search / God(s) And Our Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are God,s Enemies? by harrisonsbible: 3:51am On May 17, 2015
Anything that takes us away from an attitude of Worship ,Peace and Joy of consciousness of Gods presence has a satanic source.

WHAT COULD THOSE THINGS BE?
It could be barrenness, spells,confusions,sadness,envy,malice,bitterness, stagnation, sickness, marital worldly pleasures i:e fashion, sexual immorality, adultery,

However,Gods word in Habakuk 3 vs 17-19 says Even though the fig trees have no fruit and no grapes grow on the vines,even though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no grain,even though the sheep all die and the cattle stalls are empty,18 I will still be joyful and glad, because the LORD God is my savior. 19 The Sovereign LORD gives me strength. He makes me sure-footed as a deer and keeps me safe on the mountains. In all things we must give God thanks, remember that we were created by God for His own pleasure but today man has lost that primary responsibility, have become unfaithful to their Creator ,running after all things that God despises(check out 1 cor 6 vs 8-10,col 3 vs 5-9)thus making themselves God’s enemies.

It is also very important to note that God deals with His enemies(Rom 6 vs 23),the wages of all this earthly desires is death, therefore it is wisdom to turn back to God now, do away with all worldly desires and clothe ourselves with compassion,kindness,humility,gentleness,patience,joy,goodness,love,be tolerant with one another, forgive each other. Then the peace of God which is far beyond human understanding will take charge of our lives; at this point God takes charge (Psalm 46 vs 9-10,Ex 14 vs 14)
When God takes charge…YOUR CASE IS SETTLED…

HOWBEIT, IT IS WISDOM THEN TO ALLOW GOD TAKE CHARGE OF OUR LIVES.
BE BLESSED AS YOU DO WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR GOD TO TAKE CHARGE.
Re: Who Are God,s Enemies? by Nobody: 5:09am On May 17, 2015
God's enemy are those who call what God created gods... even. those that call Jesus god
Re: Who Are God,s Enemies? by harrisonsbible: 9:38pm On May 17, 2015
oluface:
God's enemy are those who call what God created gods... even. those that call Jesus god

Whatever you believe is,You will appreciate to know that every living thing begets after its kind,a goat gives birth to a goat, a lion to a lion, a cow to cow,a hen does not give birth to a dove.

And from the word of God the bible,Genesis 1 verse 26 and it says,God speaking lets us make man in our own image…so my question to you is what image do man carry??The word of God speaking again in the book of John 1 verse 12 saying as many that receive HIM talking about Jesus to them he gave power to become Sons of God…What will the children of God be called??
Re: Who Are God,s Enemies? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 17, 2015
harrisonsbible:

Whatever you believe is,You will appreciate to know that every living thing begets after its kind,a goat gives birth to a goat, a lion to a lion, a cow to cow,a hen does not give birth to a dove.

And from the word of God the bible,Genesis 1 verse 26 and it says,God speaking lets us make man in our own image…so my question to you is what image do man carry??The word of God speaking again in the book of John 1 verse 12 saying as many that receive HIM talking about Jesus to them he gave power to become Sons of God…What will the children of God be called??
*gimme. one reason. why. God need. son

(1) (Reply)

Is Going To Church The Only Way To Keep The Sabbath Day Holy? / My Testimony / The Paradox Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.