Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,578 members, 7,861,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Outskirts Of Nigeria's Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Outskirts Of Nigeria's Maiduguri (351 Views)

Breaking: Heavy Gunshots And Bomb Explosion On The Outskirts Of Maiduguri / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Outskirts Of Nigeria's Maiduguri by Realdeals(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2015
Suspected Boko Haram insurgents launched a quick strike on the outskirts of Nigeria's major northeastern city Maiduguri on Friday afternoon, two military sources said.

The Islamist militants attacked the settlement of Mule, about 10 km (6 miles) from the Borno state capital. By about 3 p.m. (1400 GMT) the shooting had subsided, the sources said. A death toll was not immediately available.

The attack follows one on Wednesday when at least 12 people died and is the second one this week.

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-news/2015/05/15/boko-haram-attacks-outskirts-of-nigerias-maiduguri/
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Outskirts Of Nigeria's Maiduguri by missbehave247(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Outskirts Of Nigeria's Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 15, 2015
God be with the families of the dead. This BH no dey tire,
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Outskirts Of Nigeria's Maiduguri by phabuloz(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2015
I tot with a northerner wining the election this will be story of the past

(1) (Reply)

Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila / Why I Am The Most Qualified For Senate Presidency — Akume / Gtbank Response To Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.