Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,387 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) (1343 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Who Attacked A Farmer In Benue Arrested By Police (Photo) / Video Of Two Unclad Abuja Men Who Shook Hands & Attacked A Car / Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by cbrass(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2015
As you all know I do mind my business and that was what I was quietly doing when my dad's sister Which is supposed to be my aunt called that I should come and collect some drugs for my dad. Although I felt reluctant but I had to go later. On entering her compound I saw a big male Turkey and a female one, they were probably exchanging love vows when I entered. As I was proceeding to the main house the male Turkey ran after me and puffed up it's feathers like agege bread,

I knew it will Peck on me forcefully so I quickly removed my palm slippers and tried to scare it away but it didn't flinch rather it kept moving it's head in acrobatics like when Jay Jay okocha his doing some leg overs ,then I made the big mistake of throwing the first blow, I slapped the Turkey heavily on the head with my slippers. It got so angry and charged after me thank God I was already close to the gate, I quickly opened the gate and slammed it behind me in slept seconds I narrowly missed it's perk.

While outside the gate I could hear some female voices laughing, I felt so embarrassed and humiliated that a common bird chased me out angry Anyway I will wait patiently for my aunt to bring her two legs to our house then I will gladly unleash my GS on her angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 15, 2015
Even if jumia agrees to start selling common sense, some peoples just can't afford it.

3 Likes

Re: A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by cbrass(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Even if jumia agrees to start selling common sense, some peoples just can't afford it.

How does this relates to the post?
Re: A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by ATMC(f): 6:02pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
LWTMB.
@OP chai! you ran from turkey? Na so life dey sweet you?
Re: A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by cbrass(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2015
ATMC:
LWTMB.
@OP chai! you ran from turkey? Na so life dey sweet you?

Ah... na soo.. still can't believe that happened to me today angry
Re: A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 15, 2015
Bros, you can lie ooo. How you take snap those pictures? I tot you wia chased out? So how come?
Re: A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by cbrass(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2015
Tydies:
Bros, you can lie ooo. How you take snap those pictures? I tot you wia chased out? So how come?

I put the pics for ppl to know the Turkey I was referring to and to let them know how the scenario looked like
Re: A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by bigtt76(f): 6:44pm On May 15, 2015
The turkey de protest the selfie naaa tongue
Re: A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2015
Turkeys can be very dangerous.After one gave me the chase of my life one christmas l learnt to never come near them angry
Re: A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by cbrass(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Turkeys can be very dangerous.After one gave me the chase of my life one christmas l learnt to never come near them angry

Now you see. One girl that calls her self ATM done dey yab me since because of this not knowing that those Turkey can be crazy some times
Re: A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by Karleb(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2015
Ebon, you too dey fear. Common turkey dey chase you and you dey run, the thing that I'll kill with one hand. undecided
Re: A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by cbrass(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2015
Karleb:
Ebon, you too dey fear. Common turkey dey chase you and you dey run, the thing that I'll kill with one hand. undecided

I Don hear you o, it's like you haven't experienced this before
Re: A Turkey Attacked A Nairalander Today (reader Discretion Advised ) by DaBullIT(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2015
I guess the FEMALE TURKEY has had enough of YOU

She fought back
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

He Was Imprisoned For 15 Years For A Crime He Did Not Commit(photo) / Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) / Man Chops Off Hands Of Teenager Who Raped His Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.