Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) (1342 Views)

Nigerian Woman Kills Newly Wed American Husband To Get His Insurance Money(pic) / Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money / Police Arrest Notorious Kidnappers While Spending N12 Million Ransom Money (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by MotorConnectz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Be honest guys, if you come across a scene like this and no one is watching, would you take the money??

Re: Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by vetrovialMan(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
If i hear say............... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
It all depend on my present condition grin

1 Like

Re: Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
yes I will take it and leave but money is therootof all evil after God na money
Re: Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by DLondonboiy: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
yes...
I'll take the money and give it to the poor....of which I'm chief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by ikhibones(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Oboy dats a rhetorical question o.. U ask ursef
Re: Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by Sunnymatey(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ye, if its up to 2m and above.
Re: Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by shaiba(f): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yes I'll have the urge to pick the money, but my conscience wont let me do it.
The person wey kill am why e no take the money? See blood na. angry

I cant fit do it

1 Like

Re: Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by samuel051: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
U dey talk am small small,u funny o
Re: Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by MARKone(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Not at all. Even If I do not have a penny to my name. There is a Gun, and the lady appears dead, na to sekeem pass o.
Re: Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by MotorConnectz(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
MARKone:
Not at all. Even If I do not have a penny to my name. There is a Gun, and the lady appears dead, na to sekeem pass o.
lol.. are you sure??
Re: Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
I cant ooo
Re: Be Honest! If No One Was Watching, Would You Take The Money?(pic) by tafabaloo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmmmmm, can't say for now, even if I wanted to , the blood wldnt allow me to.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Livestreams Her Getting Raped After Getting Kidnapped / Gunmen Kill 15 People Returning From Crossover Night / Riot In Federal Polytechnic Bida Between Student And Indigenes! (graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.