Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC (2671 Views)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by olokfor: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Our attention has been drawn to the press statement issued by the embattled leadership of Rivers State APC wherein they tried desperately to blame Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike for the woes of former Governor Rotimi Amaechi.

It is embarrassing that the leadership and membership of Rivers State APC continue to embrace and encourage corruption despite the glaring cases of looting, mismanagement of resources and the diversion of Rivers State funds to sponsor political activities traced to the former governor and their sponsor .

The former governor had the opportunity to defend himself before the Judicial Commission of Inquiry investigating the sale of valued assets of the state, but chose to stay away.

Contrary to the claims by the Rivers State APC in their ridiculous press statement, immediate past governor Amaechi ran a failed administration that promoted unbridled corruption, blatant theft of state funds and the unfortunate looting of government facilities across the state. Despite getting over N3 trillion during his ill-fated administration, former governor Amaechi left a vast number of abandoned projects, unpaid salaries and pensions and a state crippled by insecurity.

Former governor Amaechi at present is sponsoring a criminal network of propaganda merchants domiciled in leading pro-APC media organisations to distract the Rivers State Government and also mislead Nigerians on happenings at the Rivers State Governorship Election Tribunal. All the media organisations on Amaechi’s payroll are merely enjoying wealth corruptly acquired by the former governor.

Mr Davies Ikanya, Rivers State APC Chairman is busy churning out press statements in defence of his failed principal, because he played a key role in the diversion of the resources of Rivers State by the failed Amaechi administration.

For the avoidance of doubt, Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has no hand in the political woes of former governor Amaechi. Governor Wike has no hand in the appointment of Federal Government officials. The Rivers State APC should therefore stop dropping his name anytime the encounter difficult on their way to bribe Amaechi into an undeserved post.

Governor Wike is busy in Rivers State reviving the state. His job is quite challenging because his predecessor made things difficult by crippling the state through bare-faced stealing. Governor Wike is working and he does not need distraction. Since the Rivers APC cannot cooperate with Governor Wike, the least they can do is keep quiet.

Rivers State is in safe hands. The people have chased away the Rivers State APC politicians who thrived in corruption through the ballot. Today, they are enjoying good governance under Governor Wike.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant ( Media ) to the Rivers State Governor.

14th September, 2015

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/apc-is-in-love-with-corruption-wike.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Janeyy: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
loooool
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Imortal001: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
If apc is in love with corruption then pdp is married to corruption with enough children..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gov Nyesom Wike should be ignoring Amaechi's rants and distraction. It is clear that Amaechi is desperate as Buhari has clearly told him that he's part of the 5%.

6 Likes

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wike na korrect governor.keep on slamming APC with the hard truth

9 Likes

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
our Governor, much love from biafra.

proudly 5% cool

8 Likes

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Caseless: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
This crunky fat-head is a thief!

2 Likes

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Caseless: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Imortal001:
If apc is in love with corruption then pdp is married to corruption with enough children..
pdp made or designed corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caseless:
This crunky fat-head is a thief!
"Do you have a father, learn not to insult elders". Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Caseless: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Do you have a father, learn not to insult elders". Quote me anywhere.
and insulting buhari does make u more fatherless. Fvck you, fvck wike!

2 Likes

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by cidieschat(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Amaechi is the the most popular man in Nigeria. You even hear his name every day on radio stations.

I have this feeling most rivers people are dafts, they said Wike open court, open assembly.

Who closed it before? 5 lawmakers closed the house of assembly against the others, chasing people away.

Impunity from a woman. Now foolish people say Wike don open court and assembly

1 Like

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by ahaika23: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by ahaika23: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caseless:
but bubu us a certified illiterate. is that a curse?

1 Like

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by kenny987(f): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caseless:
pdp made or designed corruption.

And some of the current members of APC where did they fall from? The sky? Were they not members of the PDP before? Does membership of PDP amount to baptism of fire that washes away all sin?
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Caseless: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
ahaika23:
headless!
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Caseless: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny987:

And some of the current members of APC where did they fall from? The sky? Were they not members of the PDP before? Does membership of PDP amount to baptism of fire that washes away all sin?
the architect behind the modern day corruption being practiced in Nigeria is pdp. I don't care about their members being in apc.
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by CharlesPhc: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
On Saturday, 12th September 2015, I was driving to my family house in old GRA and had to use the Trans Amadi Bypass into Ogunabali thru Ede Street. On getting to the connection heading to Ede Street proper after somewhere that looks like a Northern dominated market, I noticed some camera men and heavily armed MOPOL Officers coming out of an adjoining street. I thought ok, maybe all these burial guys again when suddenly, a casually dressed (T-shirt and jean to be precise) smiling, calm looking Governor Wike and his aides stepped out right in front of my car. He looked straight at me, recognized me (cos we had met back in the days when he was a practicing lawyer at Emmanuel Okala's Chambers), waved and said quietly to me, how are you doing? I smiled back and responded, “I'm good Sir” while he walked pass. Few things that got my attention were how so young and unperturbed he looks even with all the Tribunal hype against him...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by kenny987(f): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caseless:
the architect behind the modern day corruption being practiced in Nigeria is pdp. I don't care about their members being in apc.

PDP or APC are mere appellations...it is the people that make them up and carry out their actions whether good or bad. U can't do away with d members my dear.

1 Like

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Caseless: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny987:

PDP or APC are mere appellations...it is the people that make them up and carry out their actions whether good or bad. U can't do away with d members my dear.
ab ovo , the party that started the democratic dispensation should take the blame and not d party that took in their 'decampee '.
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by kenny987(f): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caseless:
ab ovo , the party that started the democratic dispensation should take the blame and not d party that took in their 'decampee '.

It is the persons that acted or failed to act that will be held responsible. If the fight against corruption is to be taken aggressively and without bias is it the party appellation or the persons that are found to be corrupt in whatever capacity that will be jailed or punished?

1 Like

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Caseless: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny987:

if they had laid down stringent laws, stood their ground , remained offensive towards corrupt members, we wouldn't have been where we are today.

Blame pdp first, madam!
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by GenbIoodykiller: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caseless:

do you want me to kill you angry

1 Like

Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Caseless: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

do you want me to kill you angry
u can't abeg. You think say that ur rusty aba-made gun fit kill me? Na Agaracha tested I be !
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Demdem(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wike is a clown. A well-known thief pointing tothe best Governor of Rivers in her history that he is corrupt. What an Irony.
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Demdem(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
cidieschat:
Amaechi is the the most popular man in Nigeria. You even hear his name every day on radio stations.

I have this feeling most rivers people are dafts, they said Wike open court, open assembly.

Who closed it before? 5 lawmakers closed the house of assembly against the others, chasing people away.

Impunity from a woman. Now foolish people say Wike don open court and assembly

Many think this way over here but believe u me many more don't. Those fools are just much more vocal and that's all.
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by GenbIoodykiller: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caseless:
u can't abeg. You think say that ur rusty aba-made gun fit kill me? Na Agaracha tested I be !

mugu grin
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
ahaika23:

You have certified him?
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Caseless: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

mugu grin
grin Idiat
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by kenny987(f): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Caseless:
if they had laid down stringent laws, stood their ground , remained offensive towards corrupt members, we wouldn't have been where we are today.

Blame pdp first, madam!

Exactly! U are referring to the human beings who did not 'stand their ground and remain offensive towards corrupt members'. The same people with the same failure have ported to APC and will still carry out their corrupt plans... See the news about the Bauchi governor already? https://www.nairaland.com/2599656/100-days-office-bauchi-apc#38020960
He is an APC member and when it is time to blame or punish, it's him as a person and not the party that will be addressed. When anyone blames any party it is the conduct of its members that are referred to not the name PDP or APC!

That is why they say 'Soldier go, Soldier come, barrack remain'. The occupants or members are responsible for whatever becomes of the organisation they represent.
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by ndcide(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
It takes a new level of stupidity to justify the high level of looting by amaechi and his goons in rivers state.

An administration that took loans and ploughed it into political campaigns.
Re: APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC by Trailblazer1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is a clown. A well-known thief pointing tothe best Governor of Rivers in her history that he is corrupt. What an Irony.

when will you ever make sense undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nig. Budget in the year 2000 Was Passed Into Law In May(View Budget 1999-2015) / Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? / How Aguiyi-Ironsi, Gowon And Nzeogwu Met Their Doom On July 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.