Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan (80489 Views)

MTN Introduces Cheaper Data Bundles / MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 18, 2015
Stevosty:
d tin b dey form stubborn na im I bombarded d tin wit the codes not waitin for response. D network imsef na im say u ar already on the package, Abeg what does "limited edition" mean? Can someone elaborate?
I contacted etisalat customer care and asked the same question and they said it is just a name and that it's not limited in any way
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 18, 2015
asuustrike2009:
MTN reply etisalat by introducing MTN true talk plus by charging same rate with etisalat.
http://www.mtnonline.com/mtnmobile/content.php?title=MTN%20TruTalk+&plid=3630&nid=node/3275
hmm.. Really good for Nigeria. Competition just got started. Oya Glo and Airtel,let's see what you've got!
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by donhils: 6:37pm On May 18, 2015
asudan:

I saw the advert on the sun newspaper. Call @ 11k/sec to any network in Nigeria on MTN true talk plus. Dial *123*20# to migrate with N5 access fee. Also call Uk (landline and mobile ),Usa, Canada, india and China @ 20k/sec. The front page of Sun newspaper (18/5/2015). The funniest thing is that they didn't wait for like 1 month before introducting this plan. Hmmmm I smell change in the air. Dstv. You better get ready for the change after hand over
Are you sure they didn't make mistake and write MTN instead of etisalat?
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by iliyande(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2015
donhils:

Are you sure they didn't make mistake and write MTN instead of etisalat?

It's true. I am using it now
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 18, 2015
Mtn copies etisalat by introducing similar package to this. Check details here=>www.nairaland.com/2322119/mtn-repiles-etisalat-introducing-cheaper
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Stevosty: 4:51pm On May 19, 2015
Unabefool:
I contacted etisalat customer care and asked the same question and they said it is just a name and that it's not limited in any way
good one
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by COMPAQ(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2015
Be careful with the 15k per sec etisalat deal though as it seems you have go call for 60 secs at a stretch. If you make 10 30 sec calls you still don't enjoy the 15k per second cos none of the calls were past 60secs. They have obviously done their research and realised the there are lots of calls that don't last.more than 60secs
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 19, 2015
COMPAQ:
Be careful with the 15k per sec etisalat deal though as it seems you have go call for 60 secs at a stretch. If you make 10 30 sec calls you still don't enjoy the 15k per second cos none of the calls were past 60secs. They have obviously done their research and realised the there are lots of calls that don't last.more than 60secs
You are right you know. That first min palava is absolutely nonsense as it is regressive in nature. Am waiting for glo and airtel to respond since their market leader didn't hesitate to join immediately. Imagine etisalat lauching a plan on the 14/5/2015, only for MTN to reply on the 18/5/2015. Isn't so sudden for them to reply so soon without watching the market. Although interconnectivity rate might or should have drop to N3/min, am not surprise. But for Glo, I don't trust them at all if they come up with a new call plan to reply them as they are inconsistent with their offers.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by mumu9gerian: 7:25am On May 27, 2015
Caliph69:

Port? SMH! I did and I'm regretting it. Can't wait for the 90day expiration.
whats the 90 day expiration
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by cuteprinz(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2015
When will they REPLY etisalat by bringing up N1,000 for 1GB data? Rubbish!
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by vodacom: 11:31am On May 30, 2015
cuteprinz:
When will they REPLY etisalat by bringing up N1,000 for 1GB data? Rubbish!
The 1G isn't official yet according to Etisalat call center
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by oluwatozil(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2015
The tarrif is nice, am currently using it bcz it is still d best except for MTN zone dat supercede it.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by iliyande(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Is this new tarriffs still working on etisalat?
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by donj211: 6:57am On Jun 12, 2015
Pls does d easylife entails double percent recharge ?
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by delpy: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na mtn tru talk sure pass wey dey give 11k per seconds from d first minute , dat is 6.6kobo
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by Emeka71(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
There must always be a condition to cheap call tarrif where they must collect your money.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan by olumayowaakin(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
I laugh at our idiocy! Where in the world do they charge for daily assess fee after paying to reload, they didn't give the credit for free!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone / How To Remove Frp {factory Reset Protection} On All Samsung Device / Forgot Your Nokia Security Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.