Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,040 members, 7,859,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… (30711 Views)

Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport / Solomon Arase Hands Over To Idris, New Police IG At A Colorful Event In Abuja / Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by Beface(m): 11:38pm On May 15, 2015
President of the African First Ladies Peace Mission my feet,Yeye position! Nigeria is the only country in Africa that have such resource to waste in hosting this yeye thing,tomorro now their will be telling us there is no money and that the country is broke.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by aresa: 11:53pm On May 15, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Blessed woman !

Although she isn't perfect but she is a role model!!

lmao@ role model. ... grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by madgoat(m): 11:56pm On May 15, 2015
shocked wheres Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic? Is dat a country. Never heard of it. shocked

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by aresa: 12:00am On May 16, 2015
The usless and worthless unpatriotic woman sacrificed her own country in favor of some no name sharawi republic? Anger, bitterness, hatefulness and stupidity betrayed her soul and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by Nobody: 12:42am On May 16, 2015
Google is your friend.
Ura:

My mother can never be like her. Power hungry and desperate shepopotamus. Come and check out my mother. All of her children feel very proud of her. In all of Mama P's years as African first lady, show me one project that she used to impact on the lives of African women and children, and mention the beneficiaries.

It is an insult to educated people for any educated person to speak on behalf of that woman.

Yeye dey smell angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by Ossaifamous(m): 1:05am On May 16, 2015
vfactor:

Chai! U think say the headphone na for music?
the thing make me de cry for the guy myself nor mibd am
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by JAHseal: 1:22am On May 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Blessed woman !

Although she isn't perfect but she is a role model!!

Na u b d clown of d century!
"Role model" ma asssssssS!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by mrborntodoit: 2:08am On May 16, 2015
JAHseal:

Na u b d clown of d century!
"Role model" ma asssssssS!

Na your mama be the clown of the century

Omo ale jatijati
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by Nobody: 3:01am On May 16, 2015
isi4:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/patience-jonathan-hands-over-alfpm-presidency/

I said it earlier that high class first ladies will not be among the group. Now we know the level of people there. meanwhile, The Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic is not a recognized state; pej should not drag us into mud.

I KNOW THIS GROUP DOES NOT REPRESENT AFRICAN FIRST LADIES. JUST GROUP OF STUBBORN WOMEN REPRESENTING PERSONAL INTEREST AND NEED NIGERIA MONEY TO SURVIVE.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by baby124: 3:19am On May 16, 2015
What kind of waste of time and resources white elephant society is this
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by supereagle(m): 4:01am On May 16, 2015
Will GMB exclude the wife from the gathering of African First Ladies forum ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by annice2014: 4:32am On May 16, 2015
I just like this woman, she can't be intimidated.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by Nobody: 4:38am On May 16, 2015
Instead of praying for the type of grace GOD showered on her, some people are here insulting her. From dep.gov's wife to gov's wife, to v.president's wife and then to president's wife. She is the most blessed woman in this century. Dear GOD please give me the grace you placed on this woman and her family.....Amen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by Brixston(m): 4:51am On May 16, 2015
The woman don do her best as the english teacher wey she be.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by Nobody: 6:35am On May 16, 2015
Ossaifamous:

the thing make me de cry for the guy myself nor mibd am

Lol! Bros, e reach to cry, seriously.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by unite4real: 6:40am On May 16, 2015
Strongfaze:
Please which country is Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic in Africa?

One tiny country with 100k population which is still partly controlled by Morocco.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by LajaLaba: 8:23am On May 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Na your mama be the clown of the century

Omo ale jatijati
Shut up
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by mrborntodoit: 9:00am On May 16, 2015
LajaLaba:
Shut up

You are a useless son of a public w.hore. Your mother spentt her days fvcking like a dog and the consequences are telling on your manners. Useless second-handed bas.tard
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by bofoy(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2015
Calebosko:
this one is strong,meanwhile my convocation is tomorow,nairalanders show me love, with likes
happy convocation long live and Gods blessing
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by otiigba1(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

You are a useless son of a public w.hore. Your mother spentt her days fvcking like a dog and the consequences are telling on your manners. Useless second-handed bas.tard
this person has a degree in insulting, which one be second hand bast.stard? grin grin grin cheesy grin .. " falls of chair"
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by mrborntodoit: 10:34am On May 16, 2015
otiigba1:
this person has a degree in insulting, which one be second hand bast.stard? grin grin grin cheesy grin .. " falls of chair"

Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by frank442: 10:53am On May 16, 2015
Who cares

Another money sacking project
Gone

It's first lady of Nigeria and the
Tenure end in July why hand over in may

Nothing like first lady for. Life
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by toshmann(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2015
Which one be african first ladies peace mission.

Why africa dey too useless angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by deeite(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2015
Mama peace i will so miss ur bullets on national t.v.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by LajaLaba: 12:53pm On May 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Tough guy huh?I no fit laugh chai underage cretin feeling funky on internet.Mo pa lu fun e
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by LajaLaba: 12:58pm On May 16, 2015
otiigba1:
what's so funny about that cretin?probably u are a kid like him
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by baralatie(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2015
ndcide:
Ermmm.. Buhari sad Nigeria will not have office of the first Lady.

Madam Aisha, is waiting for her husband's opinion on this. though like every woman, she'll covet the post.

scrap wetin!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by mrborntodoit: 1:33pm On May 16, 2015
LajaLaba:
Tough guy huh?I no fit laugh chai underage cretin feeling funky on internet.Mo pa lu fun e

I no be your mate , go sit down for gutter
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by haszolima(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2015
"Finally, Discover How You Can Begin A Legitimate Online Business That Pumps Cash To Your Bank Account Daily" Click on the link to join>>>>>> http://www.infobiznaija.com/hassan/
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by bajosky: 6:36pm On May 16, 2015
UNDER BUHARI'S reign no more office of the first lady AIsHa are you against our hard won CHANGE ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by Calebosko(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2015
bofoy:
Re: Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… by Calebosko(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2015
bofoy:
tanks so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall / London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military / INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.